Grace Removals Questions & Answers

NSW, QLD, VIC, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Grace Removals

26 questions from our users

Erinasked
WA

Are all your truck drivers on meth? Wasn't impressed when 3 young lads from your company were incredibly high on ice. I'll never use your company again

Sloane
Sloaneasked

Good Morning
Your company just recently moved my father from Bundaberg to Wynnum. Could you please advise if you offer a buy back option for the packing boxes that we used

Priscilla S.asked
WA

I'm buying 12 cafe chairs from Fremantle Woolstores Shopping Centre, 28 Cantonment St Fremantle and would like them dropped off at the Catholic Church in Donnybrook. Could you help me to get them to Donnybrook and a quote please, thanks Priscilla Symes.

Priscilla Symes, 44 Dawson Place Donnybrook 6239. mobile 0400214565

David F.
David F.asked
NSW

The telephone number for Grace Removals appears to have been disconnected. Has the business been closed down? Please respond.

AnSk
AnSk

Not that I know of. They delivered my furniture only last week& picked up the cartons yesterday. Maybe they r closed because of the lockdown in Sydney or you have the wrong number. Or their office hours are only M-F.

Johanna C.
Johanna C.asked
NSW

any experience with pet relocation with Grace?

Michael
Michael
Tony S
Tony Sasked
ACT

This isnt a review of my move, but a review of there emloyees in Canberra. I was driving through my Suburb Kingston in the ACT on Saturady Morning 21 March at 10:15am when I was about to pass one of there vans parked on the Kerb next to the road. Without Warning just as I was about to pass it moved onto the road. I beeped my horn and the moron driving continued, beeping his horn and kept coming, i swerved onto the wrong side of the road and past him. I beeped my horn again and then the moron from Grace proceeded to catch upto me (obviously speeding) and going through no less than 3 stop signs without stopping (which i did and is how he caught up) in an extended road rage incident. The moron and his passenger were yelling at me out their windows the whole time.

So if you want to move or get stuff transported in the ACT by grace; dont. Because the people who work there are idiots who dont know how to drive, and obviously wouldnt care about your stuff.

Colin
Colinasked
Grace Removals

Will you hold furniture etc in storage & for how long?

Thompson
Thompsonasked

How do I do the survey

Stephen DB
Stephen DBasked
Grace Removals

Grace, its been 6 weeks since I reported the damages after my Brisbane to Auckland move. I have been sending follow up emails all January, I am getting read receipts on my emails but yet you refuse to respond after really rude service and not packing my TV in a box and breaking it?

Daniel R.
Daniel R.

Seems typical of the staff to refuse to accept responsibility for damages they cause.

Caroline C
Caroline Casked
Grace Removals

How do I escalate a customer service complaint? I am currently in the midst of a relocation from Sydney to the UK, and having an absolutely appalling customer service experience, which has resulted in out of pocket costs for me and considerable delays in delivery. However, I have received excuses and no solutions from my original Grace Representative and the customer service email that I have cc-ed is silent. The only way I can find contacts for senior customer service and branch management for Grace is via LinkedIn as there are no details on the website, and tumbleweeds via the email communications!

liz
Shannon
Jennifer L
Jennifer Lasked
Grace Removals

How long does it take for you to move household goods and car from Mackay to Canberra?

denise
deniseasked
Grace Removals

cost of moving 2 bedroom unit too same, from strathfeild to homebush nsw with packing included

Sharon
Sharonasked
Grace Removals

Do you help move a car from Sydney to Toowoomba?

MalCH
MalCHasked
Grace Removals

Our daughter is moving back from London to Sydney in May/June 2016, and wants to bring home personal belongings and framed pictures and some breakables - no furniture! Would Grace be able to provide that service?

LaNZasked

Hi!
Is it normal to wait a week to get an onsite quote?
I was wanting to squeeze grace in as a final quote for comparison. I called yesterday and today am offered 12pm next Tuesday as first available.
I'm wanting pack and removal at end of February.
I'm double checking as the girl I spoke with today was not all that interested.
Thanks!

Sue B
Sue B

Hi Laura. I don't know but that seems slack. I dealt directly with the people in the local office which at the time was Darwin. If you can't get what you want then vote with your feet. Sue

Amit
Amit

Hi Laura,
For me it was pretty fast and i did transact twice- once in Melbourne and once in Brisbane- both the times it was well on time.

LaNZasked
Grace Removals

Has anyone used Grace for a move to China? What was the import duty/taxes situation like? Did you take your appliances?

Nidhi
Nidhiasked
Grace Removals

Hi! Would you be able to contact us for a removal and storage (for about two weeks). My number is 0401248379. Thanks!

Hi Nidhi,
Most definitely, one of our Moving consultants will be in touch shortly.
Kind Regards,
Grace Customer Service

mac
macasked
Grace Removals

My move from our old house to our new house was smooth and excellent with the help of Grace removalist. Staff are very courteous and hardworking. There is only one thing that they need to complete to pick up the used boxes which I already requested them twice but they haven't actioned it yet. My garage is half full of empty boxes and cannot do much inside. Please let me know when can they be picked up? Mac

B. Simpson
B. Simpsonasked

Hi Grace Representative,
I need to speak with someone regarding a recent move we undertook recently with Grace from SA to UK.
Because I am now in GMT, I can often only ring during outside hours and it is incredibly frustrating to be transferred to a branch that is closed for the day!
I don't want to leave a negative review, I really want to give Grace every chance to help me fix what has happened, but I am so sick of the delays caused by the process of e-mail to e-mail communication.
If you are able, please direct me to someone who can help me resolve this in real time, either by phone or online chat.

Anneasked
Grace Removals

I've just used Grace Removals unfortunately. They have lost one of the boxes which has a lot of books in it. Would you be so kind to let me know, please where did the box with the books would be? Have the removalist taken to another place? Please give me an answer. Thank you.

Anne

Unfortunately I used grace removals. They are terrible company, careless and i am very upset, because they can't find one of my boxes with the books in it.

Pressed4time
Pressed4time
kat
kat

Unfortunately we made a similar experience with Grace. They don't take ownership or responsibility rather blaming the customer.
Not solution focused at all.
Disappointing!