Green Acres Mowers

Green Acres Mowers Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Green Acres Mowers? Claim your listing.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.

Hi, I am looking for new blades and price (1x3) for a Kubota 44 inch ride on mower (Model 1770) and don't need the genuine thing. Post code is 4208 Qld

Kevin B.
Kevin B.

we have bought 2 belts off you and both are the wrong size we need 754-040-45 the small belt you have sent us 2 large belts do you have the small belt for a cub cadet lt1018 please help us
Kevin beattie 0404190630

Sad
Sad

Do you have lawn mower service kits for Briggs and Stratton mowers

Neville
Neville

We’re can I buy blades for my Sanli ADR 1130 ride on mower .?

Brian S.
Brian S.

Where can I optain a fuel tank for my MTD ride on,18hp 42in

Ron
Ron

I have an Atom Lawn Edger with a Honda 4 stroke GX35 engine.
I have a problem with it and believe it to be a carburettor issue.
The simple fix (of course), is to replace the carby !
Question: Is the engine on this lawn edger, the same as a GX35 Honda 4 Stroke engine on a Honda Brushcutter (or Tiller) .... ie. is the carburettor the same? All spares listing(s) only mention the Brushcutters or the Tillers.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Green Acres Mowers? Claim your listing.