Half Price Shutters WA Questions & Answers

Verifiedhalfpriceshutterswa.com.au
Angela
Angela

Do you have a contact for the East side- Ie in Sydney?

Half Price Shutters WA   DM

Hi Angela, sorry we dont have any contacts for any companies on the east coast.

Sandra Probert
Sandra Probert

Could you tell me is there any display i could look at as i am concerned about the darkness. i am thinking of getting my three large windows across the front of my house regards sandra probert

Drewster69
Drewster69

No sure about a display but the shutters have little slits to let the light in when not quite fully closed, you can see right through them and lets plenty of light in.

Half Price Shutters WA   DM

Hi Sandra, yes we have a couple of shutters set up that your more than welcome to come look at. We are open Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5pm and Friday 8:30am to 4pm.

Ronnie
Ronnie

Do you do plantation blinds?

Liz mcdonald
Liz mcdonald

I would like a quote from you.........how do I book that??

Half Price Shutters WA   DM

Hi Liz, if you call us on 92497277 one of our friendly staff would be happy to organise that for you.

Get an answer from our members and Half Price Shutters WA representatives