4Holden Colorado 7 / Trailblazer

Holden Colorado 7 / Trailblazer Questions & Answers

Boony
Boony · Trailblazer RG LTZ

Hey all, I've purchased a 19/20 trailblazer and wondering what switches fit the blanks next to the rear air con button?

Scott M.
Scott M. · Colorado 7 RG (2012-2016)

All of a sudden my drivers side tail light, passenger side indicator and both headlights have stopped working. I have also had a transmission fault light come up a couple of times lately but then disappear. Not sure if it is related. Any suggestions?

Tamela
Tamela · Colorado 7 RG (2012-2016)

Having issues with the middle seat belt, it will not retract, is there an easy fix for this or is it a major issue, has anyone else had this happen

Tony C.
Tony C. · Trailblazer RG LTZ

I have a 2017 Trailblazer LTZ, and have been having constant battery issues, Auto electrician has taken a look, but we can find any parasitic draws. I have replaced the battery at least 3 times (AC Delco). whole car just goes black and won't even get a kick out of the battery but give a couple minute and fires right up. has also replaced the batteries in the key fobs.

Phil M.
Phil M. · Trailblazer RG LTZ

leather seat (drivers) cracking, is this covered under warranty

RJB
RJB · Trailblazer RG

Did the Trailblazer have any updates between 2018 and 2020?

bruce.lawrence.7547 · Trailblazer RG LTZ

Hi I've had 2 intake manifolds replaced and maybe lining up for another one has any one had this problem

Kevin A.
Kevin A. · Colorado 7 RG (2012-2016)

My aircon is cold one side but not the other any ideas on why the rear is working fine both sides

bootman
bootman · Trailblazer RG

I have a problem with 2018 auto trans trying to move gear selector into manual mode. I have told when towing to move to manual mode and lock into a gear like 5th and stop it going up into top gear.

John and Christine
John and Christine

Hi, have a 2018 twin cab 2x4, tow a 16ft road owl, auto great on highway and when a hill comes up I use manual gear changes, at top I put it back to drive and it selects 6th gear, most say on hills use manual(sports) as the box in auto is slow to down grade gears unless you boot it, hope this helps

Jmg
Jmg · Colorado 7 RG (2012-2016)

Can Those of you that are driving an older Colorado L7 in 2023, please tell me what it is like getting spares given that they are no longer produced. I'm just worried that if I buy one, it'll be an issue. Thank you.

Kevin P.
Kevin P. · Trailblazer RG

My 2019 automatic transmission when changing gear is really noisy and not smooth at all

Greg B.
Greg B. · Colorado 7 / Trailblazer

How do l replace the reverse light bulb in my holden trailblazer?

Jock
Jock · Trailblazer RG LTZ

My 2018 trailblazer keeps blowing the transfer case fuse which also stops the reversing camera from working, any ideas

Shan
Shan · Colorado 7 RG (2012-2016)

What’s the difference between Colorado 7 2015 and Toyota prado 2012 diesel

Richard M.
Richard M. · Colorado 7 RG (2012-2016)

No front aircon fan or lights on controls Holden Colorado 7

jasonbradley1970
jasonbradley1970 · Colorado 7 RG (2012-2016)

A/C fan not blowing air

Tom P. · Trailblazer RG

The engine light came on took it to ex holden dealership and was told that it needs inlet manifold replacement. problem securing a replacement. Is this a common fault on these vehicles. Been out of action for over three weeks part on backorder. 2017 model 147,000ks

benwolly
benwolly

i had same issue coming back on great ocean rd trip engine light but no limp mode.
code was for inlet manifold valve and was told same story complete replacement of inlet manifold was required thing is on further investigation and purchasing a new manifold and gaskets and new injector lines as they are single use item there is no valve in the intake manifold and yes the manifold may be in need of cleaning if you have not had a catch can fitted and these like many new diesel's produce lots of oil and soot contamination in the intake. your issue will most likely be fixed as was ours by cleaning the MAF sensor in the manifold and using a diesel intake cleaner cleaning the throttle body and EGR valve. i have not had any more issues with this code for at least 30,000km since issue first showed itself.
hope that helps good luck.

Tom P.

Thank you for your reply. I have found out the previous owner had the inlet manifold replaced at 113,000k in July 2021, so only done another 34,000k when the issue has repeated. Still waiting, still on backorder. Have also found out there is other places that are waiting for part supply as well.

Lex B.
Lex B. · Trailblazer RG

Hi I have a 2017 trailblazer 127000kms that wont drive forward but will do if you start in manual 3 and change down to M1 and then go to drive. Works in reverse ok. trans has been serviced 10000kms ago and the oil is at the right level.

Lance
Lance · Trailblazer RG

G'day everyone, I'm looking at upgrading the headlights in my 2017 trailblazer as the original ones aren't very bright for night time country driving, just wondering what people's thoughts are, tia

Janene
Janene · Colorado 7 / Trailblazer

I have a problem with the trailblazer intake manifold but I'm told there is 926 orders for them ... only had the car 2 months ... when will they become available ????

Greg H.
Greg H.

I’ve had two replaced under warranty as they found out the program in the computer was burning them out it will be under warranty take it back in and tell them they need to put in the new program with a new in take manifold

bruce.lawrence.7547

G'day mate I've had 2 new manifolds fitted and look like I need another one how and where did you come across the info on the computer program
Thanks in advance Bruce

Get an answer from our members and Holden representatives

Select a listing for your question
Holden Colorado 7 / Trailblazer