Ikon Institute of Australia Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Ikon Institute of Australia

4 questions from our users

Miou M.
Miou M.asked

How’s the Art Therapy course in Brisbane?

Hi Miou,
If you would like to find out more about our Arts Therapy course in Brisbane you can visit ikon.edu.au/contact/ and one of our Course Advisors will be in touch with you
Thanks!

Jeannie E.
Jeannie E.asked

Hello,
I am looking into doing an arts therapy course and I am not sure if this Uni has courses with online training.
I am working and would need the flexibility to study online. Thank you Jeannie

Ikon TeamIkon Institute of AustraliaSend a private message

Don’t do it Jeannie they are the absolute WORST education provider.

Bec K.
Bec K.asked

Hi, with the new campus at Byron is there any teething issues there.. I’m looking to do transpersonal counselling in November
Can we contact some past students &/or teachers to get an idea od there’s experiences ? Thanks

Ingrid M.asked

Wow seems like people either love or hate the Institute... I’m contemplating doing the Adv Diploma in Transpersonal Therapy & Art Therapy. A career change. I’ve done a lot of inner work and therapy and I feel it’s time to do what I fell called to do! I wish the IKON representatives would respond to some of the criticisms. Sounds like they were having administrative issues?

Ingrid M.

Thank you Leanne. Do you have email? I am currently in the US and I’m moving back home to Brisbane in a few months. So my best contact is email ingridm@y7mail.com

DONT DO IT! I have Studied at many institutions and completed many courses - this organisation is the absolute worst and they have absolutely no integrity with their values.

Get an answer from our members and Ikon Institute of Australia representatives