Integrity Extended Warranties Questions & Answers

Verifiediwarranty.com.au
jim · Absolute Warranty

do you cover rear main seal under powertrain warranty

Emilio L.
Emilio L.

They don’t I put in a claim as my rear main seal let go and dumped oil everywhere put claim in and integrity rejected my claim

Adam
Adam

Absolutely not. No seals or gaskets. Extremely limited coverage of items that are least likely to fail and they only cover a fraction of those costs.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Jim, As advised via direct message, powertrain is not the name of any of our products but I can also confirm that as seals are an excluded part on all of our warranties, a rear main seal would not be covered.
If you have any further questions please do let us know.

Oh wow that’s dissapointing

prashant k.
prashant k. · Integrity Extended Warranties

Will the road side assistance start from the time of review or when my current policy ends?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Prashant, I am unsure how to answer the question, I have reached out to you privately for your warranty details so I can assist further.
Warm regards,
Declan

Nerida
Nerida · Integrity Extended Warranties

Will a slave cylinder replacement be covered under Reliance warranty?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon Nerida, Thank you for your question.
Please feel free to contact our office and one of our friendly team can assist you with your enquiry.
Alternately, please provide your details through private messenger and I will have one of the team contact you directly.
Thanks,
Simone.

Alexandra Smith · Integrity Extended Warranties

What does Integrity warranty mean and what is covered on my car

Alexandra Smith

what does extended intregity warranty mean and what does it cover for my car

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Alexandra, Could you please supply your warranty number or vehicle registration so that i may check which warranty you hold and what is covered.
Thanks,
Declan

David
David · Integrity Extended Warranties

Can I cancel my warranty I took out with you on my second car?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon David, Thank you for your enquiry.
Please contact the office and one of our friendly staff will be able to assist you with your enquiry.
Alternatively please feel free to provide your warranty and contact details through private submission and I will have a consultant contact you directly.
Kind Regards,
Simone

Terry H.
Terry H. · Integrity Extended Warranties

Is my Warranty still current? Car Rego 1GAT907

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Terry, I have asked one of my consultants to give you a call.
Kind Regards,
Simone

Zartash A.
Zartash A. · Absolute Warranty

Warranty Number: IABRD220571

My car is with Volkswagen Rockingham and the suggested repair time is 10 days. I would like to hire a car during that time. Upon reading the warranty document I found the following information. Can I please know what "This coverage includes commercial car hire only" means?
Is the car hire only available if I’m renting a commercial car? Not applicable to private cars?

Car Hire
We will reimburse you up to $100 per day up to the maximum Claim Limit listed below for car hire paid by you and reasonably incurred, if the Vehicle is immobilised for more than 2 days.
Note: This coverage includes commercial car hire only and will require a valid tax invoice from the car hire company. This coverage does not include other modes of transport such as Taxi's, Uber, Train, other forms of public transport.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Zartash Thank you for your question.
I have arranged for a team member to give you a call to help with your enquiry.

Save your money

Colin S.
Colin S. · Integrity Extended Warranties

With the integrity policy are there provisions to provide or cover the cost of a loan/hire vehicle during a claim period whilst vehicle is being repaired under the warranty?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon Colin Could you please provide a warranty number or vehicle registration so that i may look at your terms and conditions.

Curious Purchaser · Absolute Warranty

Hello,

Could you summarise the difference between the Dealer and Finance Broker Extended Warranty products offered? Is there any disadvantage to the customer that the dealer contract is not a Financial Product with a PDS and FSG? Are both covered by ASIC and ACL?

I am trying to decide which one to purchase, the dealer says their version is better.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Thank you for your question.
There is no difference to the customer in regard to the terms and conditions of each warranty.
The dealer warranty is sold by the dealer and is not required to have a financial services guide and the financial product is sold by a financial broker and therefore by law it must contain a financial services guide.
If a dealer is an Authorized Representative (trained to sell a financial product) of Integrity Car Care, they may be able to sell a financial product.
In summary, there is no advantage or disadvantage to the customer on which warranty they choose.

Hi Tom,
Thank you for the response. I would like to note a previous answer regarding a Dealer warranty that had a signification disadvantage to the customer specifically because it wasn't a Financial Product with a PDS and FSG:

"I can advise that the warranty that you hold is not a financial product and is therefore out of AFCA's jurisdiction. You can raise a complaint with the office of fair trading with your state.
Regards Alex"

Was your response intentionally vague to be deceptive or misleading?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Thank you for your question.
In your first question you asked to summaries the difference between the warranties, which i did.
The dealer warranty is over seen by the office of fair trading whereas the financial product is overseen by AFCA.
The terms and conditions are the same.
There is no need to be deceptive as you first stated that you were looking at buying a warranty and now you are quoting a previous response to a claim outcome.
If you would like assistance, please contact our office for further information regarding your claim.

Hi Tom,
I also asked "Are both covered by ASIC and ACL?"

The correct response to that would be that the Dealer Warranty is covered by ACL but not ASIC while the Financial Product is covered by ASIC which allows for AFCA complaints handling.

The deception is not on my part, I am looking to purchase and have no current warranty with you company. I just wanted you to clarify my rights and liabilities under each version of your product without me having to show you proof otherwise, unfortunately you neglected to answer that question in your initial response.

Thank you for your quick responses, I will be opting to choose the financial product for the extra cover it gives the consumer.

Ellie Bella

Even if you have the Integrity Financial Product AFCA will still find a terrible response. Send me a PM and I’ll give you the details.

Dont bother

Chris · Integrity Extended Warranties

Does oil leak cover under warranty?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon Chris Thank you for your question.
If you could supply your vehicle registration so that i may see which warranty cover, you have as the terms & conditions differ between our products.

CHQ 509

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Chris I can see that you hold an endurance warranty.
This warranty has a list of covered components.
If your oil leak is related to a mechanical failure of one of the covered components, then it may be covered be your warranty.
If the oil leak is from a gasket or seal, then it would not be covered under your warranty.
It would be best to have a mechanic look at your vehicle and supply a report and quote so that the claims team may assess the claim with all the required information.

Owen
Owen · Integrity Extended Warranties

Please advise how much I will be refunded with 1 year left to go on my 5 year warranty

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Owen Thank you for your question.
I will require further information regarding your question.
Can you please send a private message with your warranty number or vehicle registration so that i may find what type of warranty you hold.

GAG M.
GAG M. · Integrity Extended Warranties

How much is the cost for a five year warranty’s

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Integrity Car Care do not sell warranties direct to the public.
You will need to speak with the dealer you are purchasing your vehicle from.

Christopher D.
Christopher D. · Integrity Extended Warranties

Good afternoon, I have a 3 year warranty with you guys and only about 4 months in. Am I able to cancel and get a refund as I am selling the car as need to go back to uk permanently for family reasons? Thanks, Chris.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Chris Please email your request to requests@iwarranty.com.au and please add your warranty number so that the team will be able to assist you in this matter.

CVonC · Endurance Warranty

Why is it that you have to get the car serviced every 6 months even when the manufacturer recommends 12 months intervals?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning CVonC As the manufacturer no longer warrants your vehicle, you have chosen to purchase a warranty that will offer some protection for your vehicle. Some of our warranties request the 6 month servicing due to the age of the vehicle. Over time components of your vehicle are more likely to fail and due to this safety concern, we request on some of our warranties a six-month service. (Please be mindful that some new car manufacturers require six months servicing on you new car.

Regards Tom.

CVonC

I have just purchased a second hand car from a second hand dealer. It is only 5 years old and the service schedule for it is either 12 months or 12000 km according to Hyundai. Anyway, the Integrity warranty that came with the car provided by the second hand dealer, started on 01/05/2023. The last service on it was done by Hyundai on 28/12/2022. Is the first 6 monthly service requirement from the start date of the warranty or from the last service? That is, should the first service be on 01/11/2023 or 28/06/2023?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Could you please supply the warranty number so that i may give you the correct information.

CVonC

Hi Tom, I have sent you a private message with my warranty number.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning. The service schedule will start from the date and km reading at the start of your warranty period.
Therefore, your nest service is due on or before 1st Nov 2023 or 10,000km from the reading on your policy schedule.

Frank D.
Frank D. · Integrity Extended Warranties

Does the integrity extended car warranty cover the cost of changing the evaporator in my Dmax air-conditioning system

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Frank Could you please supply your warranty number or vehicle registration so that i may check which warranty you hold and what is covered.

Michael
Michael

They will tell you to check your terms and conditions and it probably won’t be there anyway cause unless you spend a butt load of money to get there highest warranty majority of there other warranties don’t cover anything that you would need coverage on and it only covers a small amount of what your approved claim will cost anyway so it’s not really worth it that’s why your response wasn’t a straight up yes or no cause your warranty has small stitch ups to stop them from paying you I’m current left with a $1900 bill for thermostat filler neck and a few others and they won’t cover any of it and it’s not in the terms and conditions so hopefully you do better then me

John A
John A

John, Canning Vale.
My limited experience with Integrity has been positive. Air cond and water pump failures were repaired promptly and confirmed the buying the warranty was financially advantageous.

Ellie Bella

Hi Michael, send me a PM and I’ll explain to you how this is a scam.

Marc · Endurance Warranty

My car is still covered by the manufacturer warranty and your extended warranty doesn't start until 2025, I am under financial hardship and had to sell the vehicle, hence I am still making payments for the warranty which puts me under more financial stress, am I able to cancel and get some kind of refund to pay the finance company for the warranty?

Terry
Terry

I believe you can get refund.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Marc, Thank you for your enquiry.
Could you please supply your warranty number or vehicle registration number so that I may assist you with your enquiry.
Or you can call our office on 03 9723 6177 and they will be able to assist you.

Marc

Called you three times previously and been told that the cancellations department will call me back, but have not heard from anyone!!

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon Marc, Thank you for responding to my message.
If you can provide your warranty number, I will arrange for the team to give you a call today.

Marc · Integrity Extended Warranties

My vehicle is still under manufacturers warranty, the extended warranty doesn't begin until 2025, I can no longer afford the payments as they put me under financial stress, am I able to get a pro rata refund?

Ross
Ross

I don't know. You will have to call them.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Marc, Thank you for your enquiry.

Caroline D. · Absolute Warranty

Hi, we currently have an extended warranty with you, we recently had a break down in Perth and our warranty said that with the vehicle break down that we would have accommodation and hire car expenses covered. But when I rang to ask if that was available. I was told no, then upon reading our warranty, we did in fact have insurance to cover that. It has been an inconvenience to us at a time when travelling from Geraldton to Royal Perth Hospital for our son that was stabbed several times as a road rage incident, couldn't have come at a worse time! Then when we arrived into Perth all of a sudden there was coolant dropping from under the car. We didn't operate the vehicle and have pictures of this as the tow truck took it away. After 2 weeks we get a response from you, not 4hrs after the information was given and we get a bill of $7000 (est) and you offered to pay a tiny fraction of this. We don't understand why this is happening and would like a follow up. We would like to make a complaint and follow up with our legal rights. I read all the posts of how helpful you are, but not so on our behalf!

Allan
Allan

RAC Road cover can be relied upon but Integrity Insurance has the wrong name. Hope your son has recovered. Allan.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Caroline, Thank you for your feedback.
We ask that you lodge a complaint through the Internal Disputes Team so that your concerns can be investigated for you. Please provide your warranty number in your complaint.
Please email - idr@iwarranty.com.au

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Caroline, Can you please provide your warranty number or vehicle registration number so that we can assist with your concerns.

PJD
PJD

What was the outcome of this situation?

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I had the same issues. They initially denied the claim, then when I spelt out the terms to them from the policy, they sent me to a google link for another definition, but said it was a 'grey' area. They also said they didn't consider the repair would take as long it was quoted to, but provided no facts for this (just in their opinion) so would only cover an hour of labour. They refused the car hire outright (even thou it is part of my policy). When I took it too Consumer Protection they came back with car hire cover, as a 'act of goodwill'. There is no grey area, no opinion or act of goodwill when it comes to claims...it is fact and policy. I recommend you keep pushing for your rights and what you are entitled to, as it seems they will do anything not to pay.

Peter G.
Peter G. · Absolute Warranty

Hi there. I purchased a used vehicle today and was offered your insurance. After reading both positive and negative reviews im a little concerned. Is it common practise to value the supply / repair of faulty items using 2nd hand parts under your warranty? And regarding servicing, your brochure doesnt mention a 6 monthly service nor kms which would give me the impression service is as per manufacturer but have been informed its actually every 6 months…. What about kms travelled? If i go ahead and purchase warranty i would like to be fully informed to not void warranty. Cheers. Peter

2014 Porsche Cayenne with 53,000km

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon Peter, Thank you for your enquiry.
To be able to assist with your enquiry, we would require the type of warranty you are considering purchasing, in order to provide you with the appropriate information.
Alternatively, you can obtain a copy of the warranty terms and conditions direct from the selling dealership which will have all the information you are seeking.

Sanjeev O. · Integrity Extended Warranties

Hi Team
As part of regular car service today ,Toyota Nunawading recommended two things:
Rear main seal replacement (Part+Labour) and A/c Evaporator leaking problem.

Please suggest how to lodge warranty claim for these two recommendations.

My warranty number is IDCOM051202, Purchased from Yarra Honda Dealership(Eastern Honda now).

Please let me know will share the Toyota Service Record and Recommendation .
Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

Sanjeev
sanjeevoberoi@gmail.com

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon Sanjeev, Thank you for your enquiry.
In order to lodge a claim, our team will require a report and quote from the mechanic. Once the report and quote are received our claims team will assess your claim. No repairs are to be carried out on your vehicle pending the claim outcome.
Please have the report and quote sent to:- claims@iwarranty.com.au

Hi Alex,
I shared the quote and report to Claims teams, this morning they come up with the reply which says OIL Leaks are not covered under warranty, Service provider has provided a report mentioning that Rear main seal is leaking aka OIL leak, Please can you elaborate why this Claim was rejected ?
I appreciate your early reply on this.

Sanjeev

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon Sanjeev, Thank you for your message.
I will request the claims team send you a letter explaining why your claim has been declined.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Sanjeev, Thank you for your query.
Please contact the claims team for the information you are seeking at - claims@iwarranty.com.au
Kind regards Alex

Get an answer from our members and Integrity Extended Warranties representatives

Select a listing for your question