Integrity Extended Warranties Questions & Answers

Endurance, Absolute

14 questions from our users

donna breenasked

Endurance Warranty

why wont the quote page accept my phone number

donna breen

trying to get a phone no for a quote won't accept my phone and the phone number provided

Tally

Tallyasked

Integrity Extended Warranties

Hi do u cover throttle position sensor I'm covered under extended warranty.

Pauline D.

Pauline D.asked

Integrity Extended Warranties

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic (in Perth SOR) to get our Triton serviced who is also an authorized repairer?

Hi Pauline,
Our claims department will be able to give you the most help here.
They can be reached on 1800 357 227.
Kind Regards,
Anna.

Greg

Gregasked

Integrity Extended Warranties

Just bought this warranty that covers an an additional 5 years of maximum market value of the selling price of the car. Is there a cooling period to cancel it after signing on the contract paper of the agreement to buy the car with the integrity insurance

litapajar

litapajarasked

Hi
Where can I find terms and conditions. Your brochure says check them but can’t find it on the website. I’m interested in buying the product, but need more information.

Wynand
Wynand

Hi
Try here https://iwarranty.com.au/
regards

Jan A.

Jan A.asked

Integrity Extended Warranties

Hi I was reading in the comments above about warranty becoming inactive if done on due time! My question is does it matter where the service is done? If it's not done in the vehicles agency it's not valid!?

Megan
Megan

Mine didn’t matter which mechanic done the work as long as they are fully licenced hope that helps.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Integrity Extended Warranties

I submitted a complaint to the internal resolution department and received an email the next day advising someone would be in contact in 10 working days. It’s now 12 and heard nothing but crickets?

WENDY

WENDYasked

Absolute Warranty

Why doesn't the warranty pay for the coolant when replacing the water pump? Thanks.

Ali S.
Ali S.

Coolant is liquid and liquid comes under service. Service is not covered. Its pretty cheap to buy a coolant.

Ocean

Oceanasked

Integrity Extended Warranties

If I get my car serviced a few KMs over recommended service KMs does that mean I'm not covered if something happens?

Hi Ocean,
Thanks for your question. If you exceed the service requirements intervals by more than 30 days or 1,000 kilometres (whichever occurs first), your Warranty becomes inactive, and it may affect your entitlement to make a claim under this Warranty.
Kind Regards,
Nicole.

harry

harryasked

Integrity Extended Warranties

disappointed ,clutch breaks down in my car put a claim in not covered ,but in warranty booklet says covered for a 1000 dollars. Strange warranties

JohnSue
JohnSue

If the clutch has a fault or is broken it would be covered, but if it is fair wear and tear or simply worn out that is maintenance and is not covered with a warranty

Alex A.

Alex A.asked

Integrity Extended Warranties

I own a passenger car(hire car) less than 3 years old ..Can I apply for an extension warranty?
Regards. Alex

Hi Alex,
Thank you for your enquiry. Integrity Car Care would be happy to discuss your request and the processes involved. Please contact Integrity Car Care on (03) 9723 617 and request to speak to Mark.

Daveasked

Integrity Extended Warranties

Do the values for item repairs as listed in your brochure extend for the full three year period, or are they pro rata as in some other insurers conditions?

Terry

What I understand is the replacement parts are covered for the length of the remaining warranty.

Dave

I'll rephrase my question. If, for example, a gearbox repair is listed as $3000 in the first year, and it fails in the second, is it still covered for $3000, or does the warranty value reduce in that second year, and again in the third year?

Dave,
Terry does not work for Integrity Extended Warranties. There are several Integrity Warranty Plans available. It is important when selecting the warranty that you select the one that best suits your needs. There is no limitation on the number of claims made or kilometres travelled. All repairs to covered Components & Parts by Integrity will be covered by the warranty for the remainder of the warranty term. If you would like any further clarification please contact our Compliance Department on (03)9723 6177 and ask to speak to Mark.

Terryasked

Integrity Extended Warranties

Hi, I was recently offered the 5 year extended warranty and I am very interested. However, it says in the PDS that this is a 'Discretionary Risk Product', which means that Integrity has absolute discretion on whether to pay out a claim. In other words, Integrity can choose not to pay out a claim even if the claim is coverd by the warranty. If this is the case, what is your policy on the level of protection and assurance that a claim will be honored? As I said, I am very interested, but worried about this 'absolute discretion'. Many thanks.

Terry,

We would be happy to answer you question. Can you please contact our Compliance Department on (03 9723 6177 and request to speak to Mark

Lou S

Lou Sasked

Integrity Extended Warranties

I was about to take out a cover with you on my AMG63.
It has just finished its new car warranty with no issues, but for peace of mind.
However this sounds like a AWN or National style policy with a different name.
Why so many disgruntled clients ?

Lou,
Thank you for your enquiry. Integrity Car Care would be happy to discuss the range of warranties available and the processes involved. Please contact Integrity Car Care on (03) 9723 617 and request to speak to Mark.

Get an answer from our members and Integrity Extended Warranties representatives