Interstate Removals

Interstate Removals Questions & Answers

Barzan.ayubian
Barzan.ayubian

Moving from Epping NSW to Bainsdale VIC. I have two bedrooms . Wondering if you are able to do it for me

Interstate Removals
Interstate Removals   DM

Hello Barzan, Yes we can help and need you to email the move details inc the inventory list to service@interstateremovals.com.au

Minnie
Minnie

Has anyone used Move Me Australia as I have booked them for my move to WA?

Cook
Cook

Moving from NSW to Devonport area, Tasmania with approx.15cu m of boxed possessions that I would need stored in self-storage as I am yet to find a new home. Could you please provide me with an estimate or a reliable removalist, how much notice is required and if they do a door-to-door service?

Viviana P
Viviana P

Anyone used freghtline removals? Or what do you recommend as an interstate removalist ?cheers

Chris
Chris

We used Interstate Removals, they were very good. We had no problems.

pamela.peelen
pamela.peelen

I am moving from Perth to Tasmania and am able to pack my furniture myself. What is the most cost effective way to get my goods across.

Linda
Linda

Moving to Tasmania from Queensland. Wondered who you used and any tips for us.

Get an answer from our members and Interstate Removals representatives