Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

24 questions from our users

Carmel
Carmelasked
Pure Support

What is the depth of this topper. Thank you

Ange
Ange

The topper is 5cm thick, same dimensions as the mattress, and it comes with a removable, washable cover.

Chelanasked
Pure Support

What are the prices and delivery costs

Chelan

Huge thank you but I would never be able to afford one of your exquisite mattresses
So it's back to inflatable mattress on the floor

Helen. H
Helen. Hasked
Pure Support

Does your mattress topper relieve hip pain?

Besser
Besserasked
Pure Support

What would be the thickness of the Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support?

Liz P.
Liz P.

It is about 23 cms thick

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Besser, thanks for getting in touch. Our Pure Support mattress is 230mm (including the cover). We have more information about this mattress and its specifications on our website here - https://latexmattress.com.au/product/pure-support/

Meri
Meriasked
Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

KJ
KJasked
Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean
Dean asked
Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

Anna Rosen
Anna Rosenasked
Pure Support Medium Queen

If someone can give feedback about how the medium/firm latex mattress impacted their experience of sleeping with arthritis I would be grateful. Thanks!

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Anna, We've had many customers with arthritis purchase our mattresses to help improve their sleep. We'd be happy to chat to you further about this if you like.

David Dalley
David Dalleyasked
Pure Support Medium Double

Hi I was wanting the size measurements width and length please, double and queen size please I am looking for a mattress for my caravan with no partner disturbance ,

Cheers David

Sue
Sue

Hi David it would probably be best for you to contact Latex Mattress Australia or check their website. Cheers.

Angelo Cipollini
Angelo Cipolliniasked

Good afternoon
Do you have an agent in Perth / showroom?

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Angelo, thanks for contacting us. We have lots of Perth customers who purchase over the phone or online. At this stage we don't have a showroom in Perth. You can call us on 1300 789 589 or visit us at www.latexmattress.com.au.

Adrianne K
Adrianne Kasked
Pure Support

Is there a trial period?

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Adrianne, As each mattress is custom made we don't offer a trial period.

Rhondaasked
Pure Support Medium King

Hi there! My husband has back issues and I have bursitis in one hip. We are in the market for a new mattress, and I have been very impressed with the reviews on your product. I prefer softer, he prefers more medium!! Is there a Newcastle showroom where we could try it out, please. Thank you. Kind regards. Rhonda.

Rhonda

Thank you so much, will do!

Gasparo73
Gasparo73asked
Pure Support

How much does this mattress cost?

Roz
Roz

Hi Gasparo73, we bought the pure comfort when on a 40% off sale and it cost about $5000.

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Gasparo73 - we have different sales throughout the year so when you're ready to enquire please call us on 1300 759 859 and we can confirm pricing at that time.

Dani
Daniasked
Pure Support

Has anyone purchased the Queen Pocket Spring Natural Latex Pillow Mattress from MyDeal and if so do you like it?

Laurie
Laurieasked

Hi.
My wife and i are both in our early 60s. We are of average build and weight of no more than 83kg. My wife has a slightly bulging disc in her lower back, scoliosis and arthritis in her back. She also gets very hot at night. I have heard about Latex mattress and i was wondering if they would be better than our Tampur which we have had for about 8 yrs. We have a local Beds Are Us.
Your help would be appreciated?

Paul S
Paul S

Laurie, we bought our mattress from the Mosman Store. The staff assessed my partner an I professionally and directed us to the mattress for us.
We’re both very happy.
I tried the tempur mattress and didn’t like it in the comparison

Millie
Millieasked
Pure Support

How much does a king size latex mattress weigh please? I have a sleigh bed and need to lift the corners out of the boxed end to put the fitted sheet on, never an easy task!

Herbie
Herbieasked
Pure Support

Are these beds available I’m New Zealand? In Super King size?

Mariam
Mariamasked
Pure Support

Hi just reading all the great comments so glad I found this page. As I was just about to purchase a Sealy brand but the reviews left me confused. Getting married soon so need a good bed for my partner and I. What’s the best comfortable and supportive mattress with Latex brand?? Thank

Daphne
Daphneasked

I would like the prices

Anne

We purchased the Queen sized Pure Comfort Quilted Tencel SFS for $5,176. Mattress protector and delivery/pick up are extra.

Anne

We purchased the queen sized Pure Comfort Quilted Tencel SFS for $5,176. Mattress protector and delivery are extra.

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Daphne, can you please give us a call on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your requirements. thank you Craig

Libby
Libbyasked
Pure Support

Which company is this? I can't find a link to their website.

The company is Latex Mattress Australia - www.latexmattress.com.au