Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

20 questions from our users

Meri
Meriasked
Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ
KJasked
Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean
Dean asked
Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

Anna Rosen
Anna Rosenasked
Pure Support Medium Queen

If someone can give feedback about how the medium/firm latex mattress impacted their experience of sleeping with arthritis I would be grateful. Thanks!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Anna, We've had many customers with arthritis purchase our mattresses to help improve their sleep. We'd be happy to chat to you further about this if you like.

David Dalley
David Dalleyasked
Pure Support Medium Double

Hi I was wanting the size measurements width and length please, double and queen size please I am looking for a mattress for my caravan with no partner disturbance ,

Cheers David

Sue
Sue

Hi David it would probably be best for you to contact Latex Mattress Australia or check their website. Cheers.

Hi David,
Thank you for your enquiry, the standard size for a double mattress is 1370mm x 1880mm and a standard queen size mattress is 1520mm x 2030mm.
However we can handcraft pure latex mattresses in all shapes and sizes to suit your individual requirements backed by our 21 year guarantee. You will be able to enjoy the supreme levels of comfort and support that only pure natural latex can offer.
Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions on 1300 759 859 or email sales@latexmattress.com.au

Angelo Cipollini
Angelo Cipolliniasked

Good afternoon
Do you have an agent in Perth / showroom?

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Angelo, thanks for contacting us. We have lots of Perth customers who purchase over the phone or online. At this stage we don't have a showroom in Perth. You can call us on 1300 789 589 or visit us at www.latexmattress.com.au.

Adrianne K
Adrianne Kasked
Pure Support

Is there a trial period?

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Adrianne, As each mattress is custom made we don't offer a trial period.

Rhondaasked
Pure Support Medium King

Hi there! My husband has back issues and I have bursitis in one hip. We are in the market for a new mattress, and I have been very impressed with the reviews on your product. I prefer softer, he prefers more medium!! Is there a Newcastle showroom where we could try it out, please. Thank you. Kind regards. Rhonda.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Rhonda - we would recommend as a first step going through our sleep consultation which can be done over the phone. It's to understand which mattress and firmness will help give you both the best night sleep. If you do require two different firmness levels we can build a split mattresses - this is available on most of mattresses including the Pure Support. Also for back and hip issues, we will also suggest considering an adjustable bases. They help further relieve pressure points and assist in improved sleep. Your closest store is in Mosman, Sydney and I would suggest giving our team a call on 1300 759 859 to discuss the options.

Rhonda

Thank you so much, will do!

Rhonda

Just ordered our Pure Comfort KS with adjustable base, today. Jan, in Mosman, has been amazing, both on the phone in the lead up, answering our queries and today, when we test drove the mattress and placed our order. Cannot wait till it arrives! Thank you so much.

Gasparo73
Gasparo73asked
Pure Support

How much does this mattress cost?

Roz
Roz

Hi Gasparo73, we bought the pure comfort when on a 40% off sale and it cost about $5000.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Gasparo73 - we have different sales throughout the year so when you're ready to enquire please call us on 1300 759 859 and we can confirm pricing at that time.

Dani
Daniasked
Pure Support

Has anyone purchased the Queen Pocket Spring Natural Latex Pillow Mattress from MyDeal and if so do you like it?

Laurie
Laurieasked

Hi.
My wife and i are both in our early 60s. We are of average build and weight of no more than 83kg. My wife has a slightly bulging disc in her lower back, scoliosis and arthritis in her back. She also gets very hot at night. I have heard about Latex mattress and i was wondering if they would be better than our Tampur which we have had for about 8 yrs. We have a local Beds Are Us.
Your help would be appreciated?

Paul S
Paul S

Laurie, we bought our mattress from the Mosman Store. The staff assessed my partner an I professionally and directed us to the mattress for us.
We’re both very happy.
I tried the tempur mattress and didn’t like it in the comparison

Dear Laurie,
Thank you for your question. A memory foam and a latex mattress have completely different support characteristics, durability and feel. Many of our happy customers suffer from back issues and arthritis. Could you please call one of our sleep specialists anytime on 1300 759 859 to discuss your requirements? I'm sure we have a mattress in our range that will suit you and your wife. Thank you.

Millie
Millieasked
Pure Support

How much does a king size latex mattress weigh please? I have a sleigh bed and need to lift the corners out of the boxed end to put the fitted sheet on, never an easy task!

Dear Millie,
A king size latex mattress weighs 60kgs +.
However, the latex mattress is super flexible, it is very easy to lift one corner, as the mattress bends easily, and you don't have to lift the whole mattress just to tuck a fitted sheet in (like a rigid spring mattress). Please feel free to contact our head office on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your mattress requirements.

Herbie
Herbieasked
Pure Support

Are these beds available I’m New Zealand? In Super King size?

Dear Herbie,
We do not have a retails showroom in New Zealand, however, we can customise a Super King size for you and have it sent to New Zealand.
Please contact head office at sales@latexmattress.com.au or via phone on +61 7 3299 3000.
Kind regards,
Jessica

Mariam
Mariamasked
Pure Support

Hi just reading all the great comments so glad I found this page. As I was just about to purchase a Sealy brand but the reviews left me confused. Getting married soon so need a good bed for my partner and I. What’s the best comfortable and supportive mattress with Latex brand?? Thank

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mariam, Could you please contact our office on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your mattress requirements. The best mattress for your partner and yourself depends on a number of factors; body weight, comfort preference and any health issues. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Jessica

Daphne
Daphneasked

I would like the prices

Anne

We purchased the Queen sized Pure Comfort Quilted Tencel SFS for $5,176. Mattress protector and delivery/pick up are extra.

Anne

We purchased the queen sized Pure Comfort Quilted Tencel SFS for $5,176. Mattress protector and delivery are extra.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Daphne, can you please give us a call on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your requirements. thank you Craig

Libby
Libbyasked
Pure Support

Which company is this? I can't find a link to their website.

The company is Latex Mattress Australia - www.latexmattress.com.au

Hayleylawler123
Hayleylawler123asked
Pure Support

Can anyone give me an idea of the price for a queen sized mattress? Unfortunately the store is closed over the Christmas and New Year period. Thanks!

Jaycee
Jaycee

This is the quoted price from an email to the Mosman shop.

The Pure Support Queen-size mattress is normally $4695.
The Pure Comfort Queen-size mattress is normally $6295.

There is also a another model called 'Pure Indulgence' which is a little more expensive.

happyfeet
happyfeet

Hi
I have just bought one from Domayne, not Pure Support, but Natures Vitality. Cost $3600 for King size with a standard base, with 60% off for being floor stock, 10 year warranty.
Price valid for boxing day to New years.

fluffytree
fluffytree

Just went looking for pure support prices, and found one on gumtree with the warranty for 40% off - but it's a queen, not a king. What's the natures vitality one like?

Gregasked
Pure Support

What is the difference in a Latex and a Tempur mattress?
What is the difference in Memory Foam and Latex?
What is the weight difference when moving?

Both Tempur and the Madison top the Choice feedback - comment?

Regards, Greg

Leanne C
Leanne C

Latex mattress Australia is a certified latex mattress made only from whipped natural latex from the rubber tree. Memory foam is foam and not latex and can be quite hot to sleep on. On the latex mattress you hardly feel other movement. Be careful when choosing a latex mattress that it is 100% pure whipped latex. Most of the popular retailers will have you believe otherwise. I can't really remember the tempur mattress but I got sent a sample in the mail and I think it had layers. Speak to Leonie at latex mattress Australia new farm and then go from there she will give you the truth.

I am in South Australia. What is the delivery logistics like - post code 5202

Regards Greg

ftp
ftpasked
Pure Support

Got a latex mattress & It stunk like chemicals, the place I bought It from said the smell is the latex & the smell will eventually go away. In the mean time the smell is sickening. Can you recommend anything that will make the smell go away quicker? I'm not happy about the purchase.

Oh dear that is such a shame. Did you buy your mattress from Latex Mattress Australia? If not, then perhaps it is not 100% latex?? When I was researching latex mattresses, I found that many that are advertised as being 100% pure latex are NOT, and are a mixture of latex and synthetic materials. It might be worth your while to check on whether the company you purchased from advertised it as being 100% latex, then check on the manufacturing process that was used. The pure method is the Dunlop method (Google it to get some clarity on what the process is). I do hope you get some satisfaction. Betty

Kan Zhou
Kan Zhou

I agree with Stan and Betty's response - not really sure about your case ftp but the mattress we bought hasn't had any smell from day one. Good luck with yours ...

Jalex
Jalex

You bought the wrong one,it has to be 100% whipped up organic latex the Dunlop way.

Laytx mattress
Laytx mattressasked
Pure Support

Why does my lower back hurt, I have slept on my bed for about 4 half months and it is killing lower back .

Fred
Fred

Try lying in the foetal position for several minutes as soon as you get into bed; left or right side depends on which side is more painful, (mine is worse on my right side, so I lie on my left side until it eases. I have chronic lower back pain, which often brings on leg spasms at night, and doing this helps most nights

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives