Licences 4 Work Questions & Answers

Verifiedlicences4work.com.au
Ting tong · Licences 4 Work

Hi, how many of the reviews on here are written by your team?

Licences 4 Work   DM

Hi, I can assure you that these reviews are from genuine customers and not written by our team. If you have further queries, please contact our National Marketing and Quality Manager, Macy Alameddine at macy@justtraining.com.au or give her a call at 0499 888 545.

Ahmad R.
Ahmad R. · Licences 4 Work

Hello, I need a license to work, what should I do?

Licences 4 Work   DM

Hello Ahmad, Thanks for reaching out, but in order to help you further can you please give me a little more detail into what type of licence you require for work ?
Regards,

mohd b. · NSW, Bankstown

when should you check the forklift for damage and or defects list 3

when should you check the forklift for damage and defects list 3

when should you check the forklift for damage and defects list 3

when should you check the forklift for damage and or defects list 3

Isel G.
Isel G. · Licences 4 Work

How can i get white card?

Licences 4 Work   DM

Hi Isel, Thanks for reaching out! You can obtain a white card by visiting our website: external link  or if you would like assistance with booking, simply call our friendly team at: (02) 8292 0111. We have awesome prices as part of our New Year Sale so we look forward to servicing your needs!

lady l.
lady l. · Licences 4 Work

i have received a email but can't log in with pass word and id please advise

Naveen P.
Naveen P. · Licences 4 Work

Name the 4 main types of OHS legislation

Andres
Andres · Licences 4 Work

I did with this RTO excellent place to do the courses. Extremely good customer service I recommend this place 100 percent.

Arina I.
Arina I. · Licences 4 Work

Hi
I enrolled in course and paid then received mail with login details but they did not work.
rang number on email told someone would call back but no call received

hydar
hydar

Hi Arina , they should call you back or just give them a call they will help you

海斗 中.
海斗 中. · Licences 4 Work

if i can not speak english fluently, is that problem?

Alex N.
Alex N.

You need to understand what trainner saying because it is important for your safety and others safety

Majib
Majib · Licences 4 Work

Are the assessments hard and can they be easily passed

Paresh Patel
Paresh Patel

Assessments are easy to passed for me

Get an answer from our members and Licences 4 Work representatives

Select a listing for your question