Luxury Escapes Questions & Answers

4.4 from 1,196 reviews

94 questions from our users

Dianne CHaytor

Dianne CHaytorasked

want to book our dates to kHAO LAK. Please advise as cant find anywhere on your website to do so

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Dianne, feel free to contact our support team to assist via 1300 88 99 00 (select option 2) or support@luxuryescapes.com

Jacykim

Jacykimasked

Hi we are booked on a Europe river cruise in October with luxury escapes just wondering if anyone has already done it. I am concerned about quality of the boat and sight seeing trips. They had two in September this year. Has anyone done it?

Sharon
Sharon

Sorry!

Kass
Kass

I haven't done it however do a lot of research to see if it will suit you. You can google the name of the boats and read reviews. We decided not to do it as too regimented for us, we like to sleep in for one thing.

Helen B.
Helen B.

We have also booked the European river cruise in October, would be interested to know how, the September ones went.

DeltaBegaasked

Why is the word "accommodation" spelt incorrectly on your Product Review page? It makes you look very unprofessional!

defazioent
defazioent

Sorry just a typo. I always proof read before hitting the submit button. Must have missed this one.

DeltaBega

It's still spelt incorrectly all the way down the page! Looks unprofessional!

Adam S.Luxury Escapes

Hi Delta, Good pick up. This is not actually set by us, the categories are set up and named by Product Review. If you go to any other page under the Accommodation category you will see they have the same error. We have let Product Review know to have this fixed up asap.

Lucie

Lucieasked

Hello, I want to ask, is it possible to book from any country in Europe? or just the countries that are displayed in the menu?

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

HI Lucie, Apologies for the delay. you can purchase from any country, however, the charge will be in the currency for the location displayed

Jacqueline C.

Jacqueline C.asked

We are booked with Luxery Escapes with a Egypt tour with air fares in October. When do we receive our air travel times,just been told they are not out yet

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Jacqueline, feel free to give our team a call on 1300 88 99 00 or email support@luxuryescapes.com and we can follow this up for you.

Pratibha Gokaniasked

I want to use a voucher given to me as a present.
I am looking t either central coast or south coast NSW not more than 150 km from Sydney.
Every possible place I have looked is all booked out this year.
Validity is for three years but I want to use it ASAP.
Voucher Pin QAEDRPDE
Serial Number 107593
Whatever is the difference I will pay for 2-3days?
Please advise me for 2019 / 2020 booking.

Hi Pratibha,
Thank you for touching base and sorry to hear you are having troubles finding an Escape to enjoy.
We would definitely suggest touching base with our Travel Concierge on 1300 88 99 00 (option 3) - they can definitely assist in helping you choose an Escape suited to what you are after.
Kind Regards ,

when will they contact?

Barry Wicks

Barry Wicksasked

which airline would we fly to Phuket in business class and what is the extra for this class

Sandy R

Sandy Rasked

Has anyone else had the same experience with Luxury Escapes. We returned home from Egypt, Israel and Jordan over two weeks ago. We had extremely disappointing issues in Israel. After numerous phone calls and emails to LE, we were promised that the issues had been referred to "upper management". To date, we have received no reply.

Hi Sandy,
We are sorry to note you have not had an update to your queries. We have sent you a private message requesting further details so we can touch base with you directly.

Kieran Fasked

Can you add a night to your booking

Diane and Mick
Diane and Mick

Yes we added an extra night at the end of our trip in Cairo through Luxury Escapes. They are ALWAYS very helpful.

Row M

Row Masked

Katathani Phuket Beach Resort or Hilton Arcadia???? Which is better value for quality, service and location. TIA

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi There, We would suggest joining our Thailand Insider group on Facebook - a great place where our LE members use for tips, reccomendations and ideas. https://www.facebook.com/groups/thailandinsider/

Jenni j

Jenni jasked

Any feedback on sth African holidays with luxury escapes would be appreciated

Kerriasked

I am wanting confirmation regarding Green Tax and if it is included with the all inclusive package to The Maldives, also would like contact details for sending in suggestions and comments regarding a tour.

Yvonne D
Yvonne D

Hello Kerri, I am not aware of any Green Tax imposed on my previous holiday to Khao Lak in Thailand nor am I aware of any imposed for my booking to Khao Lak Thailand which I made last night. I checked my paperwork and could not see a "Green Tax". It may well be under another title.

Thanks, I think it’s specific to The Maldives only

Hi Kerri,
Green Tax is included in our Maldives package, however, check the fine print conditions of the package as this will give you the information on any surcharge applicable, etc. Feel free to contact our support team and send in any further comments to support@luxuryescapes.com

Barbara

Barbaraasked

I am tempted to do some overseas travel with LE but am curious as to which are their most popular destinations/deals. Many of them look tempting but it would be good to know which have been their most popular
thanks
Barbara

Hi Barbara,
We have always had a lot of interest in our Bali deals and find that most of our members are keen to have a Bali escape.
Feel free to contact our concierge team on 1300 88 99 00 (select option 1) for any further assistance.

Lorraine Coleman

Lorraine Colemanasked

Have been given a gift for a Country Escape to Gibraltar Hotel Bowral with a booking no., how do I book my dates
Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

Feel free to contact our support team on 1300 88 99 00 for further assistance.

cm.thompsonfur

cm.thompsonfurasked

Hi. I'm trying to find reviews of your 14 day Israel/Jordan tour? Can anyone recommend this tour? Thanks.

Stephasked

When you book with Luxury Escapes, what time frame would you expect to receive your itinerary and hotel information? - we are just 34 days away from a trip we paid in full for last June but have yet to receive the final details. This makes arranging additional tours etc difficult as we have no idea where in the cities our base will be.

Hi Steph,
Apologies for the delayed response - this depends on which Offer you have purchased. If its a tour you should receive approx a month before, Accommodation is within 24 hours. Please feel free to email us at support@luxuryescapes.com or by calling 1300 88 99 00 and we will be happy to assist
Kind Regards,

Steph

I'm still having difficulties finding the exact info I need as the agent who's dealing with our trip is on her own holiday and no one else can help apparently. When we booked I thought it was a "Luxury" holiday but now it feels more like a mystery tour where they just get the cheapest available accommodation - surely when you pay for something 9 months in advance they must have some idea where you're heading. Luxury Escapes may be good for single accommodation packages but I'm struggling with the concept of this being a luxury tour - for us it's supposed to be a bucket list trip to celebrate our 30th Wedding anniversary - lets hope it's not a total disappointment.

HI Steph,
Sorry to hear that you are having this Experience - could you please advise your booking Reference number so we can have a look for you

Suziee

Suzieeasked

Has anyone done the 10 day Jordan trip recently?

Purple Diva

Purple Divaasked

Has anyone taken the 15 day Nepal hike and rafting experience? Any feedback? Safety is # 1 priority.

Keith B
Keith B

I haven't taken any tour to Nepal but I have booked through Luxury Escapes. I found their customer service to be poor. When I booked, I wanted to stay 6 nights on an 8-night package. Later I found that I was able to stay 7 nights. Luxury Escapes were unable to include 7 nights in an 8-night package. Paying for 9 and staying for 7 isn't such an attractive deal!

Madison M.

They tend to go through other agencies, so it depends. If it ends up being Himalayan Social Journey, they’re a very good company, haven’t seen many bad reviews. Took one of their Indian tours and that was an amazing experience.

Kapow

Kapowasked

Hi there - I see most reviews are from Australians. Does Luxury Escapes only provide packages out of Australia or would South African's also be afforded the same deals?

Madison M.

They have a drop down menu, at the bottom it’ll tell you the default country, click on that and find South Africa in the drop down list and it will take you to the right version of the website.

It’s an Australian company but I believe anyone can buy the deals they offer.

Link to the Luxury Escapes with the South African setting:

Kavita444
Kavita444

I'm from Spain and have booked 2 hotel stays without any problems at all!

glenys

glenysasked

Has anybody done the LE Japan Tour?
Interested but would like some independent information

Jenni F
Jenni F

Yes I am interested too as I have just booked it

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives