Maytronics Dolphin S200

Maytronics Dolphin S200 Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

My cleaner picks up very few leaves. Pool was full of leaves but cleaner picked up about 6. What am I doing wrong?
Hi Shane. Thank you for your enquiry. It is recommended to remove excess leaves from the pool prior to setting the robot on its cycle. While robotic pool cleaners are able to filter a certain amount of leaves from a pool, they are unable to filter an abundance of them. The size and type of leaf may also determine as to whether it will be able to be filtered. The net filter is also the best suited for larger debris, such a leaves. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 693 657 option 2 or via email to customercareau@maytronics.com for further assistance.

Hi , I have recently purchased an x30 about 2 months ago. Is it suppose to have suction? I can’t feel any suction when I put my hand underneath when it’s on. I have a pool with a tiled coping that is flush with surrounding tiles. Fine dust easily can end up in pool after rain or wind. I’m finding the x30 can’t suck up the fine stuff. It aggitates the water then the water stays cloudy and not appealing. I want a clear clean pool. Any suggestions?
There should be two filters. I find the fine one does pick up the fine stuff. I also give the bottoms of the pool a brush while the Dolphin is running which seems to help with the pick up. Also regularly clean the filter.Hi Lee. To filter smaller particles such as dust, ensure to use the ultra-fine filter kit. These filters look like small folds. We also recommend cleaning the filter basket after each cycle to ensure that it remains clean and unclogged. Please contact us on 1300 693 657, option 2 or at customercareau@maytronics.com for any further assistance

Just wondering what pool cleaner is appropriate for vinyl lining?

Are the Maytronics Dolphin and the Pentair Prowler 920 made by the same company ?
Hi, they are both made by the same company, different brands and specs though.

I purchased the S220 and have no problems with the actual machine. What I do have problems with is the filters. I purchased new ones for myself for Xmas as the fibres has deteriorated . Cost me $110 for new ones. Today, only 8 months later, the filters are tearing again. I use the machine and clean out the filters at the end of every cycle. I use it about 2 to 3 times a week. Was wondering what sort of warranty there is on the filters when treated properly and carefully?
Hi Neilo, please call us at Maytronics on 1300 693 657 and we can help.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives