9Mitsubishi Pajero Sport

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Questions & Answers

Gary W.
Gary W. · Pajero Sport

i have Pajero sport Mitsubishi tow bar with Hayman Reece Tongue. The tow ball has 2-3 cm of wriggle room which is apparently normal. Can i tow my caravan with ALCO stabilizer coupling (4 pads) with Anti Rotation Plate on towball (as required) ? my concern is the constant movement of tow ball will damage the internal pads inside the coupling thanks

Daniel S.
Daniel S. · Pajero Sport

Goodday,is there and what sensor on the auto drive of a Pajero 1999 3.5 v6 can cause the enjin to go in limp mode

Mark W.
Mark W. · Pajero Sport

Jolting into first gear while sitting at traffic lights

Tim H.
Tim H. · Pajero Sport QF (2020-2024)

Tailgate doesnt always work. 5how Show to fix

Oanh L.
Oanh L.

I bought the car in june 2022 and have same isues. Tailgate is sometime work sometime not. If it is happay, it maybe open or close . If it is not happy, god bless u .

BryanG
BryanG · Pajero Sport QE (2015-2019)

2018 Mitsubishi Sport 45000 km removed engine breather pipe and found slight puffing smoke while engine running

Michael E.
Michael E. · Pajero Sport

We recently had our 2017 Pajero sport return from its 190000 service and the steering now feels very light. In fact when travelling at speed it Is dangerous. Any ideas?

Osama M.
Osama M. · Pajero Sport QE (2015-2019)

have a 2017 Pajero Sport When I stop at the lights after 10secinds or so there is a Jolt look like from the transmission

Rick Grimes
Rick Grimes

This is a popular questions here, it seems the jolt is normal and most, if not all of the pajeros do it.

Stephen C.
Stephen C.

Worst car i have everhad

Roshan
Roshan · Pajero Sport QE (2015-2019)

Anyone has had a cut out? I am getting intermittent cut outs when fuel consumption is high but no accelerator response. Fixes itself shortly but gives me panic attacks.

Alicia A.
Alicia A.

mine started doing this last Friday, was driving at 100km on cruise control when cut took itself out cruise mode and started to slow, when I put my foor on accelerate nothing happen..
I noticed that $30 fuel (239km) was gone in under 30km travelled.. car temperture sit way up over half way, it like the car gone into some limp mode but why we can't figure out
car now is over heating, sitting over 3000revs and keep losing power and has no acceleration
also car isn't throwing any codes, warnings and is detecting the abs in the car at all..

simon b.
simon b. · Pajero Sport

2017 exceed 59000. Keeps losing all power around 100kmh dealer can't find problem .all this started after they did 60000 service

vns07
vns07 · Pajero Sport

How to turn on the park lights only

Brett M.
Brett M. · Pajero Sport QE Exceed (7 Seats) (2015-2024)

Hand brake issues, anybody had them?

Lynda
Lynda · Pajero Sport 2WD GLS (2020-2024)

Is anyone else having an issue with the fcm activating with nothing in front of them. It has happened to me several times and Mitsubishi said it isn’t showing any fault. It activated on a wet road when I was going around a bend and it slid towards a tree. They asked me was there a caravan or a green powerboat on side of road as they set them off aswell.

lillabet75
lillabet75

Mine goes off a lot as well for no reason. When it happens, it frightens me as I’m not expecting it. All my sensors just randomly go off as well - even when stationary at a set of lights. I turn them off when I’ve had enough!

Lynda

They told me it happens to a lot of people with temporary fencing on side of road to. I think it’s quite dangerous.

Dianne29
Dianne29

I’ve had mine back to the dealer several times with my 2023 Sport because it likes to brake randomly. Replacing the radar badge has helped but not completely, especially when towing our van. Our dealer says it’s a rarity from what Mitsubishi has told them but I’ve heard from heaps of people who’ve had the same problem. People need to report it to Mitsubishi! It’s dangerous, as you’ve said! Mine is a PS 4wd.

Mark W.
Mark W. · Pajero Sport

Hi dash lights on the air conditioner don't ligh up on 2017 QE

Ray O.
Ray O. · Pajero Sport

What is the cause when reverse in pajero sport starts screaming

Gary C.
Gary C. · Pajero Sport QE (2015-2019)

QE 2017 GLS missing and shuddering at highway speeds (feels like fuel starvation) in 6, 7 and 8 gears. If I manually select 5th gear at 80 and up speeds problem disappears. No problem at high revs in sand etc. no problem around town thru all gears. Only happens on the highway intermittently then clears. Got me stumped. Any thoughts?

Same issue
They said it is common. Cut out issue, but us by design apparently.

Gary C.

Oh I see What is it that is 'cutting out'?

zahid n.
zahid n. · Pajero Sport QE (2015-2019)

Hi everyone, I have 2018 Mitsubishi Pajero sport and the cruise isn’t working and sometimes the brakes light starts flashing. Any suggestions? How to fix,

Jane R.
Jane R. · Pajero Sport 4WD GLS (2020-2024)

Is it worth the extra money to upgrade to a Pajero sport over the gls as we are going to be towing 21 ft Van

Kevin Y.
Kevin Y. · Pajero Sport QE (2015-2019)

DpF service light is on how long before I have to get it seen to

Ronald G.
Ronald G. · Pajero Sport

Have water leak at the right rear of my 2022 pajero sports when i stop driving what could it be?

Dean N.
Dean N. · Pajero Sport

Why does my Pj sport beep 4 times usually when raining? Nothing indicates on dash what it could be Hsppens intermittently.

Kel C.
Kel C.

I don’t know but ours has been doing it whilst driving in the rain this afternoon. ‍ I would love to know the answer if you have worked it out

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives

Select a listing for your question
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport