9Nissan Patrol

Nissan Patrol Questions & Answers

Helen
Helen · Y62 Ti-L (2013-2024)

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if my Nissan patrol y62 has factory wired CarPlay or Apple car play please. I’ve checked the manual which doesn’t really specify. If it doesn’t could I use a wireless CarPlay adaptor

cruisy
cruisy

No carplay or android auto
But the Bluetooth works very well for your music, i don't miss android auto as the system works fine

Helen

Hi thanks for your reply. Do you think a wireless CarPlay adaptor would work. I have a iPhone 14 and I don’t really like the maps and other features through the radio/phone

Mick C.
Mick C. · Y62 Ti (2013-2024)

Dose anyone no if the current model extractors and cats would fit a 2014 model?

M.H.
M.H. · Y62 Ti-L (2013-2024)

Hey there, in the Ti-L can the kids watch different shows on their screens? Or both have to watch the same? Has anyone figured how to get content off phones/iPads?

Teena
Teena

They have to watch the same thing. There’s only 1 DVD player, just with the 2 screens :-)

Adam H.
Adam H.

Actually, can you watch different shows via different inputs.
You can select a choice of DVD/HDMI/USB on either screen. eg left screen DVD and right screen USB (you would have to set the sound accordingly using the headphones/speakers for each screen sound though). You have to use the remote that was provided with car to scroll etc.
eg. I use a hard drive which plugs in on the floor behind centre console for older child for left screen and headphones, and DVD for younger child with sound thru speaker (because younger child is too small for headphones to fit).
I still haven't been able to figure out how to use iPhone via HDMI yet, even with all the hardware... although Chromecast is another option that would work for Netflix/Prime/Stan etc.
Hope that helps.

Jan b.
Jan b. · Patrol

leaning towards buying a 2001 3lt diesil nissan patrol looks great any reasons not to

Wilhelmus C.
Wilhelmus C. · Patrol

2001 Nissan patrol turbo diesel 4 4wagon engine light is on

Ken S
Ken S · Y62 Ti (2013-2024)

Do all tyres including the spare have tyre pressure monitors

Corey
Corey · Patrol

I have a gu none common rail engine but was wondering can I fit a common rail engine and how much work is there or what do I need to convert

Hi Corey,

The guys on this forum will be able to tell you everything you need to know -

Cheers

Chris B
Chris B · Patrol

Auto transmission oil temp light comes on OIL is OK according to local Nissan man, sometimes battery light comes on at same time , any fixes?

Bomurra

Try Dave at dashoffroad.com.au, maybe has has an answer or knows somebody who has

BMF
BMF · Patrol

Hello I am urgently looking for an EPA label for CO2 emissions for my Nissan Patrol Y62 5.6 V8 could you help me please?

Mark Williams
Mark Williams · Patrol

Any issues putting gq 4.2 na in a 1999 gu which had 4.2 in it

Kevin
Kevin · Patrol

I have a 4.2 deisel nissan patrol 1995 GQ
And I have had new dash board in it and now when I am doing 100 kph the rev counter is showing 3000 revs should only be 2500 does any one know where to get it fixed

Kevin
Kevin · Patrol

I have a 1995 GQ nissan patrol 4.2deisel with after market turbo can any one tell me
What revs it should show when i am doing 100 klms per hour in 5th gear on freeway

Will K.
Will K. · Patrol

Hi how do I find out what clutch to bye for my car. It's a gu 4.2 turbo diesel. But was originally a 3l turbo diesel. ?

Binoka
Binoka · Patrol

Why are Nissan patrols sold cheap in PNG now than previous years?

Trish A.
Trish A. · Patrol

What is towing capacity on a Nissan patrol trayback 2006 model

aref a.
aref a. · Patrol

Does nissan patrol have automatic cut-of engine that prevent damage to the car engine and the parts in case the car does not have enough coolant?

Roy W.
Roy W. · Patrol

Why onlytwo star rateing on gearbox and engine in v8 Nissan patrol

Blair M.
Blair M. · Patrol

So my Gq patrol will idle but won’t rev unless I clamp on the return line from deisel pump. Have replace the primer new filter and trien changing the return banjo bolt with pressure release valve still no luck! Ne help wld be appreciated

Blair M.
Blair M. · Patrol

Gq patrol will idle but won’t rev unless I clamp off the fuel return

kylie e.
kylie e. · Patrol

battery went flat recarged it put back in start it on gas it clicks back to petrol will not stay on gas why

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nissan Patrol