4Oli6 Dairy Goat

Oli6 Dairy Goat Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Chris. · Dairy Goat

Why do you put vegetables oil in your goat milk? And at what percentage as the goat milk powder is only 51% with more research coming out about the inflammatory aspect of all seed oils would you look at changing the formula?

Oli6   DM

Hi Chris, Thank you for your question.
We are assuming you are referring to our Toddler drink. Our vegetable oil allows Oli6 to deliver the correct fatty acid profile required by infant formula standards in Australia. For this reason it is included in most formulas available in Australia. Our Toddler Drink is fortified with beneficial ingredients such as 18 vitamins and minerals, DHA, prebiotics and probiotics.

However if you are interested in 100% goats milk powder- we have our Natural Goat Milk Powder (1kg bag) This product is suitable for anyone aged 1 year and above. For more details about this product external link

If you would like to get in touch with our Product Development team, please feel welcome to email us at customer.service@oli6.com.au. We hope this helps. Best wishes, Team Oli

Chris.

Thank you for your answer far. Are you able to give an approximate percentage of how much vegetable oil you place into the formulation? And which type of seed oil you use for allergy information?

Oli6   DM

Hi Chris, We reached out to our Product Development team to help answer your questions.
Approximately 60% of the fat in Oli6 Toddler milk is from the goat milk solids. Vegetable oil contributes less than 10% of the solids in the product. Under the current Australian allergen labelling requirements our product contains no vegetable oil products that are considered allergenic so we hope this gives you peace of mind.

For further details, please reach out to our Product Development team by emailing customer.service@oli6.com.au. Many thanks, Team Oli

Jordan C.
Jordan C. · Dairy Goat

My daughter is 6 months now and is on the Oli6 Goats Milk stage 2 tin and having 150ml with 3 scoops as the tin suggests. But she’s finishing it and wanting more. The next stage up is 200ml with 4 scoops but it states from 9months - question; am i able to give her the 9month suggestion? Is there a reason why there is a one scoop difference? Thank you!

Oli6   DM

Hi Jordan C, Thank you for your question.
With volumes, we suggest to parents to feed their baby according to their baby’s demand or appetite. Parents know their little one’s tummy best and our feeding table is to be seen only as a guide. If you would like to try 200mL/4 scoop bottles to see if it works for your little one it should be ok so long as as the same water to powder ratio is kept the same (1 scoop of powder to 50mL water) We hope this helps! Best wishes, Team Oli

Janitha S. · Dairy Goat

Hi
Does this have any preservatives or artificial flavours ??thank you !!

Oli6   DM

Hi Janitha, Thank you reaching out to us at Oli6 with your question.

We're so happy to let you know we are free of artificial flavours or preservatives :)

Please feel free to contact us at customer.service@oli6.com.au if you have any further questions or need any assistance.

Best wishes, Team Oli

Thanks very much :)

Bernard
Bernard · Dairy Goat

Hi I need to order a sample one where and how do I order

Vivian D
Vivian D

I just googled the company website and ordered one.

Oli6   DM

Hi Bernard We are so happy to hear from you and thank you for requesting to try our Oli6 Goat Milk Products.
Our free sample offer is to try our Toddler Milk (1-3 years old) and Junior Milk (3-7 years old)
You can request a sample here : external link
(Please note: our free sample offer is currently for addresses within Australia and we have a limit of one sample per address/family)
In case you are interested in other Oli6 products - some of our other products do come in smaller pouches and are available for purchase at external link

Thank you Vivian D for your reply! We really appreciate it :) Have a great day

Teana D.
Teana D. · Dairy Goat

Hello
I was just wondering if this formula would help my 4mo with his constipation? I have seen through reviews that it helps with Colic, just wondering about constipation.

Jessica
Jessica

Yes it does help, it helped my child and iv heard many other mothers say their child is not constipated anymore either. Hope this helps

Oli6   DM

Hi Teana, Thank you for reaching out to us at Oli6.

We are so sorry to hear your little one is experiencing constipation. We hope it improves and bub feels better very soon.
Every child is different and we would love to gather some more details about what your little one is experiencing to see if we can assist, please reach out to our customer service team at customer.service@oli6.com.au. If you wish to have a chat over the phone with one of us- please include your contact number in your email for us.

We have some great resources about digestion on our website at external link . We always recommending popping in to see your GP/baby nurse for specific advice for your baby. We hope this helps and wishing you a lovely weekend. Best wishes, Team Oli

Oli6   DM

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your reply. It's so wonderful to see parents sharing their Oli6 experience with other parents. We are truly grateful for your support and so happy to know our product helped your little one. Many thanks, Team Oli

Pierre G.
Pierre G. · Dairy Goat

Hi,

My wife and I are looking to use this with our 5 week old as the current formula she is on gives her a lot of gas that smells really, REALLY bad. She has been on this formula for about 3 weeks now and puts on good weight and goes toilet well but the smelly gas that is getting worse could indicate irritation. If we put her on goats milk, will she in future have any issues transitioning to cows milk?

Oli6   DM

Good evening Pierre, Thank you for reaching out to Oli6 and for your question.
We are sorry to hear your little one is experiencing issues with gas. We hope you find a formula that suits your little one very soon. To answer your question - using a goats milk formula would not contribute or make your child more likely to have a cows milk intolerance, especially if during your child’s future introduction to solids she is introduced to foods that contain cows milk products such as cows milk based yoghurts and cheese etc.

Some children may have a pre existing allergy or intolerance to cows milk protein (CMPI). We do caution parents that some children who are allergic to cows milk may also react to goats milk. Parents always know their little one and their tummy best, if you are concerned we would recommend seeking advice from your health practitioner or baby nurse.

If you still wish to try Oli6 with your little one, we recommend referring to our transition tips for a gradual introduction to a new formula. external link

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us at customer.service@oli6.com.au. Sending best wishes to you and your family and best of luck finding a formula that suits your little one.

Many thanks, Team Oli.

KI C.
KI C. · Dairy Goat

Hi, is there any ARA and DHA formula on new Oli6 infant formula ?

Oli6   DM

Hi KI C. Thank you for reaching out to Oli6. Yes we can confirm our updated infant formula does contain DHA and ARA. We have been careful to select non-allergenic source of DHA that is not derived from fish. We hope this helps. Please reach out to us at customer.service@oli6.com.au if you have any other questions or need any assistance, Many thanks, Team Oli :)

Mika
Mika · Dairy Goat

My 3-month-old daughter, according to the milk transfer method written on the official website, had dark green poo in the first bottle. Now it has been a week, and the poo has increased, and all of them are dark green. Getting a little worse and crying more, should I be worried? She used to drink rice milk powder. Can I still drink this milk?

Oli6   DM

Hi Mika, Thank you for reaching out to Oli6. We are sorry to hear your baby girl is experiencing discomfort.
We were hoping for more details about what your little one is experiencing. Could you please send us your contact details to customer.service@oli6.com.au so one of our team can give you a call and see if we can assist you?
Many thanks, Team Oli

Olga S.
Olga S. · Dairy Goat Follow-On

doe it have palm oil and in which format? thanks

Oli6   DM

Hi Olga, thank you for your question. Oli6® contains sustainably sourced palm olein. Should you have further questions on product ingredients please contact us at customer.service@oli6.com.au - Team Oli

Olga S.
Olga S. · Dairy Goat

does it have palm oil and it which format ?thankss

Dia
Dia · Dairy Goat Infant

Just a question regarding the feeding schedule.
I noticed that oli 6 suggests much less than other formulas. For example at 4 months oli suggests 3-4 bottles at 200ml whereas another formula suggests 5 bottles at 210ml for the same age group. Is there a reason for the big difference? Will Bub be getting the same amount of nutrition having the 4 oli bottles as opposed to other formulas which suggest more to be consumed?
Thanks!

Oli6   DM

Hi Dia, Thank you for contacting Oli6 and for your question. We can not comment on other formulas and their schedules.
Our feeding table is based on the information provided for Australian nutrient reference values. In the below link it should take you to the table that we have based our feeding table on.
external link .
We do advise that our feeding schedule is be viewed as a general guide only. All babies are different, some may really love their milk, some may take to solids more when they're introduced etc. and parents know their little ones' tummies best. The Oli6 team always recommends parents see their health practitioner for more specific feeding advice for their baby. Thank you again, if you would like more information please email us at customer.service@oli6.com.au

Ellen P · Dairy Goat Toddler

My daughter has been drinking Oli6 since she was 6m after I stopped breastfeeding. It’s a very good transition from breast milk. Now she’s 1 year old and currently on Oli6 Stage 3. However, as per preparation instruction it is said that mix 3 scoops with 150ml I wonder if I can do 4 scoops for 200 ml as she has been having 200ml each feed. I know the question sounds obvious but I just want to make sure as the 2 previous stages it’s clearly indicated that for each scoop using 50ml of water, yet the there’s no such indication on the Stage 3 tin so it’s a bit confusing to me.

Oli6   DM

Hi Ellen, apologies for the late response to your question. Your message got lost in our system.
Did one of our service team get back to you or your partner via email? We are asking as we received a similar email just recently. Many thanks- Team Oli

Ellen P

I have not received any email. Thanks.

Hi Ellen, To answer your question-
For Oli6 Stage 3 Toddler Milk, we recommend 1 or 2 feeds per day (150ml/bottle). This is a general feeding guide only. Your toddler may need more or less than indicated. If you were wanting to increase the volume to 200ml, to keep the powder to water ratio consistent we would recommend 4 scoops to 200ml water.

There is no set amount of bottles they should or shouldn't be having, once they are eating a balanced diet then a bottle of Oli6 can compliment their daily intake of food. Every child is different and you know your little one and their tummy best. We also recommend seeing your health practitioner/ baby nurse for specific feeding advice if parents need further information about their child’s diet.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will pass on your feedback about our printed instructions on to our team in charge of packaging.

Asif K.
Asif K. · Dairy Goat

This oli6 0-6 months stage 1 is good for newborn baby!! From hospital book, there is fully restriction for goat milk . For new born.

Zain C.
Zain C. · Dairy Goat

My baby is nearly 4 weeks old. He enjoys Oli but gets very irritated at times. He is on full time formula milk but only passes stool once in a day. Is this normal?

CVM97
CVM97

Hi my son was the same when he first tried formula. It’s normal for them to poo once or every few days as their tummies are slowly adjusting to the milk. Try giving baby some water before or after each feed. Hope that helps !

Raya  · Dairy Goat Infant

Hello, I switched over to Oli infant for my 5wk old as he was having tummy troubles on another formula. He seems to enjoy it and is more settled but has been drinking much less at each feed but wanting to feed more frequently. He barely finishes 50ml but wants to eat again in an hour. He used to get 90ml every 3hrs. Is this normal?

Oli6   DM

Hi Raya, thank you for reaching out and for your question, every infant is different and we usually recommend for a little one of 5 weeks 3 x scoops of Oli6 to 150ml water 4 to 5 times a day. Sometimes it can take a little while to get used to a new formula. Have you had a chat with your Health Care Professional regarding it ? Let us know if you would like us to call you and chat over the phone.

Deanna N.
Deanna N.

Hi can you please advise if this ever got resolved in having the exact same issue with my 10 week old

Raya

Unfortunately Oli 6 didn't work out for my bubs. We ended up switching to another formula that our GP recommended and had better luck.

Deborah
Deborah · Dairy Goat

Hi, my LO has an intolerance to cows milk. We have tried several dairy free formulas but the formulas themselves seem to be tough on her belly. We have ended up on a rice protein formula which has been great and super gentle on her belly and she drinks it all no worries although we are getting some constipation now. I have also been told rice is hard for babies to digest until they are about 2 as they don’t have the right enzymes in their gut system yet and may not be giving her enough of the protein she needs. Because of this I am hoping to put her on goats milk eventually. I want to give her gut a bit of a break for a few months first due to all the chopping and changing and to give her gut a bit more time to mature. I have just started putting probiotics in her formula too to help her gut heal. She will be 6 months end of feb. My questions are; when I start her on your formula at 6 months should I start her on the 6month formula (stage 2) straight away or start on stage 1? What is the difference between the two? How would you recommend the transition of formulas, and because goats milk has good bacteria in it already, would you cease adding a probiotic once we have fully transitioned to goats milk? (Pending she takes to it)

Cndu · Dairy Goat Infant

Hi Team,

Oli6 is very gentle on my bubs tummy, he drinks well and sleeps well with good weight gain, however he has redness and puffiness of his eyes. Will he overcome this going further? Because I can't proceed further if it affects his eyes.

Oli6   DM

Hi Cndu, thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us. Glad to hear Oli6 has helped bubs tummy and he's sleeping well with good weight gain. It is hard to know what this redness and puffiness of the eyes is from, have you seen your doctor about it yet?
We can chat in more detail over the phone to clarify it if you like? You send your details to customer.service@oli6.com.au we can have a member of our Customer Service team call you today.

Cndu

I believe my son is allergic to one of the ingredients in your formula. Nothing to do with the formula, its just his reaction to it. Every child is different.

Sarah A · Dairy Goat Infant

Hello
My baby is 8 weeks. He’s been constipated since 6 weeks. Does his bowel 5 days or more. Change to constipation formula but not really helping. Will oli6 dairy goat infant helps to regulate his bowel? Thanks

Oli6   DM

Hi Sarah, thank you for your question. I am so sorry to hear your little boy has been having issues with constipation.
Many of our customers have swapped from other formulas to Oli6 as Goats Milk has been proven to be more gentle on tummies and easier to digest therefore reducing the incidences of constipation.
Studies have shown that Oli6 Goats Milk naturally contain 6 times more prebiotic oligosaccharides than standard cows milk which assist with gut health and digestive issues.
Have a look at this link which will help you with slowly transitioning to a new formula external link

if you would like more information or to have a chat with one of our Customer Service Team please email customer.service@oli6.com.au and include your number so we can give you a call.

Sarah A

Thanks! I’ll give it a go and will update again.

Andleeb Z. · Dairy Goat

My baby is prone to constipation. Do you think oli6 can help.?

Cass_mumof1
Cass_mumof1

Oli6 helped my baby become more regular.

Andleeb Z.

Was he constipated? Use stage 1?

nurin.amalia95
nurin.amalia95 · Dairy Goat Infant

Hi, is there any AA and DHA formula on this Oli6 infant formula?

Oli6   DM

Hi Nurin Thank you for your question , we currently do not have DHA in our formulas as they are derived from fish oil which is an allergen and may cause digestive issues or reactions in some little tummies.. Omega 3's and 6's are important and they are in our product in the vegetable oils that we use. We have ALA and LA in our products (both essential fatty acids and Omega 3 and 6's) Hope this answers your question.

Get an answer from our members and Oli6 representatives

Select a listing for your question
Oli6 Dairy Goat

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Oli6 Dairy Goat is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2022 and 2021. Learn more