Ozito PCS-305

Ozito PCS-305 Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Jo P.

Jo P.asked

What size chains do theses have as have to replace mine thx

Wallace08

Hi Jo, look for 3/8LP 050 45DL specs... For a 12" bar. If search google for that you will find them. I tried my local mower place but they didn't want to help as I didn't buy the saw from them so found the chain online

Paul g

Paul gasked

I have a ozito 350 chainsaw but I need a bar cover can I get one

Paul

Paulasked

How to replace split fuel primer? thank you.

Wallace08

I haven't had to replace mine yet but if you have been able pull the saw apart or gain access to the primer bulb, take it out and head to a mower shop and they should be able to supply one. Most of the time this part is a generic one size fits all piece. If you need more help search youtube for "How to replace fuel line on 25cc chainsaw". This saw is basically the same and the video will guide you through the process of dismantling.

Janasked

where can I purchase part No 70 for oil pump drive

Try Bunnings special orders desk

Have tried Bunnings no luck

bsdyasked

Hi! Can I ask what year model is a ozito pcs305 and what are the fuel specs? Unleaded fuel?

Tony R

I have for about 1 year and yes it takes unleaded mixed with 2 stroke oil like all chainsaws that have a motor.

bsdy

Thx a million for youre help ,i now know the feul mix rstio ill be felling in the back yard b4 i know it

Phil
Phil

Bought mine new mid-2015 (grey coloured housing, red coloured controls/fuel & oil caps). Uses unleaded with a 40:1 fuel/oil mix ratio.

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives