Power Steam Cleaning Questions & Answers

Verifiedpowersteamcleaning.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Melissa Zanesco
Melissa Zanesco

Hi
Are you still operating? I have emailed and called multiple times for a quote and have not received any reply.

Rob A.

kjgil7

I was just looking myself Di, they're in Brisbane unfortunately

Ann T.
Ann T.

We have a medium sized 2 bedroom unit..
What’s the average price for cleaning and a couple of stains needing removal

Power Steam Cleaning   DM

Hi Ann, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please contact us on 1800 117 119 or you could email us on info@powersteamcleaning.com.au and leave your number so we can contact you and ask some more questions in relation to the stains etc.
Thank you.
Peter

Diane K.
Diane K.

What is you phone number

Hi Diane Thank you for your enquiry. 1800 117 119

Bree H.
Bree H.

Hi
I have 3 small bedrooms and a small lounge, how much would it cost to have the carpets cleaned in these areas? There are stains in the lounge that will need treating. I live at Narangba.

Power Steam Cleaning   DM

Hi Bree, Could you provide your number so we can contact you to assist you.

Carmel
Carmel

Can you clean the accumulated grime from around the edge of a beige coloured carpet

Power Steam Cleaning   DM

Hi Carmel, Thank you for your enquiry. It depends if the grime is a result of on top of the carpet or if it is soil filtration. If you provide your number we could contact you or you could contact us on 1800 117 119 and we would be happy to assist you.

wulver
wulver

Are you still in business? Your website links to financial blogs through every platform and search tried.

Power Steam Cleaning   DM

Hi Wulver, Thank you for your enquiry.
Our web designers are currently updating our website. If you have any questions you can contact us on 1800 117 119 or email info@powersteamcleaning.com.au. in the meantime.

Peter

Neil
Neil

Is it possible to get in contact with this company? I've logged a request online for a quote and heard nothing back and called several times and there's no answer.

Power Steam Cleaning   DM

Hi Neil, Could you please provide your number so we can contact you.

Bec
Bec

Hi Luan,

Its Rebecca Ford. You cleaned my couches a bit over a year ago at Coorparoo. I have since moved to Chermside. Are you available to this area to do the same service?

Kind Regards

Rebecca

Power Steam Cleaning   DM

Hi Rebecca, It's good to hear from you. Yes we do service Chermside and would be more than happy to help. We will contact you to assist.

Get an answer from our members and Power Steam Cleaning representatives