Powerland Questions & Answers

Verifiedpowerland.com.au
Jeff C.
Jeff C.

How to remove an item from an order

Powerland   DM

Hi Jeff please call us and we will happily do so.

Doug Dickinson

Hi Doug here yes can you get me a battery for my electric bike and how much etc [Personal Details Removed]

Doug Dickinson

Jeff how do I call you please doug

Don E.
Don E.

I am looking to purchase a Westinghouse Cooktop WHG66444SC. Could you please confirm you have in stock and what would the delivery time be to 2068?
thanks.

Powerland   DM

Hi Don, they are in stock and if ordered today, delivery will be within the next 3 business days: external link

BAZ421

Will you guarantee your products yourselves? I don't want to have to deal through you with one of your suppliers.

PReviewer
PReviewer

Why ask consumers ?

Powerland   DM

Hi, product Warranty is held with the Supplier/Manufacturer. If there is a fault in the future you are free to contact us directly to have the matter lodged and sorted under warranty, or you can contact the manufacturer yourself.

BAZ421

That is not acceptable. It does not work properly. It is your problem to deal with the supplier over his warranty. I deal with you.

Powerland   DM

Hi, as stated above "if there is a fault in the future you are free to contact us directly to have the matter lodged and sorted under warranty". We take all measures to make sure any product faults are handled within a speedy matter and customers are left satisfied with us and the products they purchased :)

Mishra R.

Hi I live in Melbourne, how much will the shipping cost for a tv? When I entered my postcode on your website for a particular TV, the shipping was $0. is that the case? thanks

Carol and David
Carol and David

That sounds right as they have free shipping, I didn't pay for shipping on my TV

Thanks for that

Stella
Stella

My shipping was free......amazing as the product was also MUCH cheaper than anywhere else I looked. Absolutely no complaints with this company

Powerland   DM

That's correct it's currently free shipping to Melbourne :)

Maria
Maria

I am looking to purchase a Fisher & Paykel 60cm EZKleen Built-In Double DishDrawer Dishwasher DD60DCX9 priced at $1,399.00 and I see that delivery is estimated late October....is this a fairly accurate estimation or will I be kept waiting for my goods?
Cheers, Maria

How did it go Maria,
I can't decide whether to trust their warranty. Manufacturer warranty does not sound good. I wan them to guarantee it, not blame a supplier. I had to take another company like this to the smalls claims court to get it to honor its warranty.

Karen
Karen

Where are you situated exactly? We are in Adelaide

Rod
Rod

Burpengary, 40 klms north of Brisbane. Qld.

Rae
Rae

Penrith NSW

Powerland   DM

Hi Karen our store and show room are located in Liverpool NSW, and we deliver Australia Wide.

Doug Dickinson

Well give me a phone call please

Kumar
Kumar

how good is the warranty on Tv's

Powerland   DM

Hi Kumar, This depends on the Brand - all models come with either, 12 months or longer Warranty (Some with 5 Years). When you have an issue we can lodge a service request direct with the brand (Such as Samsung, LG, TCL etc.), or you can call them yourself to lodge the request.

Regards,
Isaac

Cathy
Cathy

We live in HmRosanna, MELBOURNE 3084 - is there a delivery charge for purchase of a dishwasher?

[email removed]

Woodies
Woodies

My very very bulky and heavy aircon was sent "FREE EXPRESS" with great tracking with TNT. I did buy on eBay and got a further $100 off than if I bought on the website. However, I would have paid the price they were asking was $1200 off RRP from memory

Robert
Robert

I purchased a dual power RLM900 electric lawnmower a few years ago and my charger is broken also I need a new blade as i cannot purchase one anywhere. Would it be poosible to purchase both of these items?

Get an answer from our members and Powerland representatives