RedBook Inspect Questions & Answers

35 questions from our users

Sabeeka B.

Sabeeka B.asked

Hi i have bought an imported car. They gave me RWC but doesnt seem to have log book or service history. Can I go to Uber redbook inspection without it ?

Hi Sebeeka,
Thanks for getting in touch. We can complete an Uber inspection without a logbook but you will need to ensure the imported vehicle has an Australian compliance plate and is rated by ANCAP with a 5 star safety rating.

Muhammad A.

Muhammad A.asked

Hi, is there any difference with redbook inspection for uber, ola and didi? What if I just go through uber inspection and use it for Ola and Didi as well ?

acehanna1
acehanna1

Hi you get a inspection from them and they will send to Uber and they will send you a copy of inspection and then update your details on Didi& Ola

Hi Muhammad,
Thanks for getting in touch.
There are slight differences between the rideshare inspection report. If you choose to complete an Uber inspection we will send the report directly to Uber and yourself which you can then submit to the other rideshares should they accept it.

Nickels H.

Nickels H.asked

Bought new car. Do I still need a Redbook inspection for Uber?? Thanks

Hi There,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Uber will require an inspection on all vehicles, regardless of age in Victoria. However, other states will have a short amount of time where an inspection will not be required on a new vehicle. These timeframes can be checked directly through Uber's support team.
Kind regards, The RedBook Inspect team.

sai r.

sai r.asked

Hi team, if I select your Redbook pre purchase checkup for my purchase, will it be enough for inspection as well?? Or else am I need to come once again for inspection separately???

Hi Sai,
Thanks for getting in touch.
A pre-purchase report will give an assessment on the condition of the vehicle that you are looking to purchase cannot be used in place of any other inspection report.
Kind regards, The RedBook Inspect team

Jason

Jasonasked

Hi Redbook inspection team, Is there any chance if I request an inspector drive me to the car which I intended to buy? Thank you!

Hi Jason,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, our service does not extend to transportation. We will not be able to complete this request.
Kind regards, the RedBook Inspect team.

Seven A.

Seven A.asked

Been trying to lock in a time slot asap @Dandenong branch, but the website is not taking payment... What's the go?

Hi there,
You may have run into a bug on the payment screen. I suggest trying on a different device or browser.

Kamaldeep  Khumber

Kamaldeep Khumberasked

Hi i had inspection done for my car today at 12:40pm but i didn't received the report so far as i was told will get today by evening .

Hi Kamaldeep,
thanks for getting in touch!
I haven't been able to find the booking that you are referring to. Please reach out to our customer service team email or phone and they will be happy to assist. You can reach the team on info@redbookinspect.com.au or 1300 373 992.

Craig

Craigasked

Looking at getting an Redbook inspection in Port Kembla. NSW....... do you have inspectors in that area??

Hi Craig,
We have an inspector that covers the South Coast/Wollongong area so we can definitely complete an inspection in Port Kembla for you.
You will be able to make a booking through our website redbookinspect.com.au or by reaching out to our team on 1300 373 992.
Regards, the Redbook Inspect Team

Chitresh

Chitreshasked

Hi,

I booked an inspection online but I have not received any updates in last 2 days. Online Status check is not working. No one is receiving calls on customer care number. Can you provide an update ?

Ref No. : RBI308116

Hi Chitresh,
I can see that a member of our support team has been in contact with you recently to respond to your query.
Please check your email for his response.
Thanks, Redbook Inspect Team.

Stan

Stanasked

Please how much would a 2018 Toyota Kluger pre-purchase inspection cost in Melbourne?

Hi Stan,
thanks for getting in touch.
The cost of a pre-purchase inspection is $270 regardless of make, model, or location (provided it falls under our metro coverage areas).

Amit J.

Amit J.asked

My redbook inspection is expired in 5 days so I want to book an inspection for my car... in this time inspection is going on or not..

Hi Amit,
thanks for getting in touch.
Depending on your location our inspection sites will typically book out 1-3 days in advance. As you have 5 days until your expiration you shouldn't have any issues.

yasir h.

yasir h.asked

Hi how to get the previous year history for my car please

Hi Yasir,
Thank you for your post! Please contact our customer care team on 1300 373 992 to discuss this further :)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards, the Redbook Inspect team.

Mike s

Mike sasked

Are you able to do an inspection in Holtze NT 0839

Hi Mike!
Thank you for your post. What type of inspection was it you are referring to? Our service area varies depending on the inspection type :) Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 373 992, or email at info@redbookinspect.com.au and we'd be happy to discuss this further!

Daniyal L.

Daniyal L.asked

Any discount code for Redbook inspection

Hi Daniyal!
Thank you for your post! At the moment, we do not have any discount codes for any of our inspections. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Kind regards, the Redbook Inspect team

Noroziasked

HI ,I had an appointment on Friday 17 January but I have missed my appointment from another side it is my last date need an inspection, is there any chance to use my money I have paid for another appointment or refund .

CHANG DENG ZHU
CHANG DENG ZHU

I already pay my inspection

Norozi

Yes I have already paid but missed the appointment

Noroziasked

Hi Norozi!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards, the Redbook Inspect team.

Alex L.

Alex L.asked

Hi I would like to know I had new car for few weeked i need car inspection for uber fee . I had old car in uber now I changed to new car . How much fee for new car? Thank by email: [email removed]

Hi Alex!
Thank you for your post! To find out more about our Uber inspections and to book one in, you can do so through the following link - https://www.redbookinspect.com.au/uber
Please also feel free to contact our customer care line on 1300 373 992 for more info!
Kind regards, the Redbook Inspect Team :)

David B
David B

I am sorry I don’t know the answer to your question Alex

Phil

Philasked

Do I have to be present at the dealership for the inspection?

Hi Phil!
Thank you for your post! As the potential buyer, you do not need to be present for the inspection. Once the inspection has been completed, you will receive a PDF report and also a call from our inspector to discuss the findings with you directly :)
For more information, please feel free to contact our customer care line on 1300 373 992 :)
King Regards, the Redbook Inspect Team

Behroz

Behrozasked

I need inspection for my DiDi please.

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Good morning Behroz, hope you're having a great day! To book a DIDI inspection please visit https://www.redbookinspect.com.au/didi. Many thanks, Francine - RedBook Inspect team

gurinder s.

gurinder s.asked

Hi....can i get my inspection report of my car no PB2X in my email

Liz
Liz

Yes, they email you the report once the inspection is completed.

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Hi Gurinder, hope you are having a lovely day! Please contact one of our friendly customer support representatives on 1300 373 992 to discuss this. Kind regards - Francine, RedBook Inspect team

Get an answer from our members and RedBook Inspect representatives