Rushfaster Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Dr Michael
Dr Michael

Are the products on rushfaster fake or the real deal? Thank you

Rushfaster   DM

Hi there! We only sell authentic/genuine products in our site. Are you interested in a specific one? Would be happy to answer other questions you may have. Have a great day!

Yurri B.

I made a purchase of a north face jacket for $379.95 no confirmation email or anything. Money has been taken out of my bank account what is going on??

Rushfaster   DM

Hi Yurri, if you did not receive a confirmation from Rushfaster then most probably the transaction did not go through. If you were charged, we highly suggest that you reach out to your bank so they can rectify on their end. Please reach out to our customer service via chat/email so we can investigate for you.

Yurri B.

Thanks I have contacted both my bank and your customer service team. I can confirm that the transaction has gone through to you guys so I am not too sure what is happening. Very frustrating as I can't even make another purchase of the same item as I am out of funds now. Don't even have a guarantee that the item will be available once this is resolved. Are you guys able to rain check?

Rushfaster   DM

I have spoke with the CS team and we are able to reserve the item that you ordered so you don't have to worry about that. This rarely happens but surely not something new to us. On our end, we do not see any payment and any order. When this happens, usually it takes time for the bank to realise the error before they release the funds back to your account so just let them know that you reached out to us and we have confirmed that we did not receive the payment. Rest assured that since we have reserved the item for you, we can proceed processing the order once your bank is able to resolve this.

Sneha H.
Sneha H.

Hi are your fjallraven backpacks genuine?

Rushfaster   DM

Hi there! Yes. All items in the site are authentic. We only sell genuine items.

richard
richard

Hi Rushfaster, I am interested in purchasing a north face nuptse jacket.
I am just wondering how can you guys sell the product siginificantly below from the official north face store price.
Just wanna make sure the product will be the same quality as the official north face store.

Rushfaster   DM

Hi Richard. All our gear is genuine from the brand. We don't always sell below the RRP, just during this period we have more gear to clear than usual. So it's an ideal time to buy.

Chanelle

I received an alert from Australia post that the item had been delivered. I was home all day and no post office slip in mail box although it said it just be signed for. I also received a Fraud notification from the bank. Freaking out and no-one is getting back to me.

Rushfaster   DM

Hi Chanelle.. how have you contacted us? The best bet is to live chat with us, just leave us a message if we're offline, and then we'll get back to you. Please let us know if the fraud notification relates to us in anyway. Otherwise, we just need your email address or order number to track your parcel.

Chanelle

The fraud notification was from the bank regarding the transaction to yourselves. I have e-mailed and text this afternoon and lodged an inquiry with Australian post. Your attention would be appreciated.

Rushfaster   DM

Chanelle... we dont seem to have an email from you. Can you please email care (at) teamrushfaster.com.au or live chat us.

Chanelle

I can not thank rushfaster enough. Customer service was amazing. They assured me that we would have something under the tree. Even willing to send a replacement when it was not there fault. Goodness in the world, it had been delivered to wrong the address and it was hand delivered unopened. Thank you xx

Rushfaster   DM

Thank you so much Chanelle. I'm so glad your original order was hand delivered to you... it's great when people are honest! You have another order on the way to you, if you can please send that back to us when it arrives that would really help us out. Have a great Christmas.

Stacey V
Stacey V

Good morning,

Hoping you can assist me.

I am wanting to purchase 50+ wireless, noise cancelling/muffle noise headphones for staff,

Can you please assist with some offers.

Regards

Stacey

Rushfaster   DM

Sorry... we don't sell headphones.

Louise
Louise

Hi, may i know how long does it take for my order to be delivered? I am in Launceston, Tasmania

Rushfaster   DM

Shipping takes about 3 days to Tasmania.

Chris Wang
Chris Wang

Hi, I am going to buy Herschel Retreat 15" Laptop Backpack - Rust, I watched the price on your website which is $109.00 however, others' web such as ebay or urban outfitters' price is only $ 69 or lower than that. I am just wondering how is this happened?

Rushfaster   DM

Hey Chris. Thanks for asking. The price you're looking at at urban outfitters is a USD$ price (US$69 = AU$75). Sometimes, the price of products in Australia (or any country) vary a bit based on currency exchange rates, distribution, costs of doing business in a particular country and a variety of other reasons. In this case, we're a bit more expensive than from urban outfitters on this product. However, if you use the coupon 'herschel283' you will get a price that's pretty close to the urban outfitters price and you'll still have the local warranty. Hope that helps... any other questions just email us at buzz[at] rushfaster. com. au

andre3000
andre3000

Hi are you linked to Kaeho? I just received an email thanking me for my purchase and giving me tracking details and I don't understand which purchase this was for.

Aghalide
Aghalide

Yes, Kaeho is a rushfaster company. It is clearly stated on their website: See http://kaeho.com.au/about/ for details.

I am not connected to either company in any way, but have made numerous purchases from both and have been extremely happy with their level of service and they often have great sale priced items.

Rushfaster   DM

Yups... we're the same company!

Get an answer from our members and Rushfaster representatives

Extra Information