Simple Online Doctor Questions & Answers

Verifiedsimpleonlinedoctor.com.au

How to get prescriptions

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Muhammad, To order a prescription online with us you can either search the medication on our website or head to the condition page under the 'Online Scripts' tab. From there you will need to complete a short assessment which will be reviewed by the doctor. Once the doctor has reviewed this you will need to book in for a short 3-5 minute consultation before your order can be dispatched.

If you have any questions throughout the process please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team; customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au

Thanks but I don’t have Medicare and I can’t afford the doctor fees

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Muhammad, Unfortunately, our service provides private prescriptions, which will incur a fee to cover the doctor's time. A consultation with the doctor is $25 each time it is required; in many cases, the doctor will approve repeats of a medication so you will not need to pay for a consultation each time.

If cost is a large factor in your decision it would likely be best to find a clinic or hospital that offers low-cost consultation without Medicare.

We are sorry we cannot help in this instance,

Naushin
Naushin

Can the pharmacy provide a receipt/invoice to claim healthcare fund benefits?

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Naushin, Thanks for your question. Yes, we can provide an official pharmacy receipt for you to make a claim on your private healthcare. To request this please just contact our Patient Care Team at customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au

Hope this has answered your query, hope you have a great day!

Ema F.
Ema F.

Hi,
Just a question, I'm a bit confused. Do you pay for the prescription only? & then pay for the medication when you take the script to the pharmacy??

NORMAN Tyler
NORMAN Tyler

Pay for the script and after the consultation the medication is posted to you, no further costs

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Ema, The way our service works is you complete a digital assessment form on our website, then complete your order to purchase your medication. Once this is done the doctor reviews your assessment, if approved sends your prescription directly to our partner pharmacy. From there it is filled and it will be delivered to you. If the order is not approved, you will receive a full refund.

Hope this helped, have a good day :-)

Jayne L.
Jayne L.

Hello, Can you prescribe melatonin for shift workers?

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Jayne, We do currently offer Melatonin on our website; to determine if you are eligible you will need to complete the Doctor's Assessment Form, they will then review your request and prescribe this medication if it is appropriate. If it is not appropriate we will provide a full refund and refer you to your GP to discuss other treatment options.

If you have any more specific questions feel free to contact us at customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au

Amir A.
Amir A.

Can buy diane 35 for my wife.she used to taking it before.so now she ask me to go and buy online.she not going to visit or seen a doctor again.because i ask her to stop taking it half way thru.so now she ask me to get it my self.

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Amir, We can only accept orders and provide medicines for the person taking the treatment. This ensures they provide the answers to our doctor's safety questions first-hand. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Kim
Kim

Can saxenda give you itchy skin? Like crawling needling skin irritation?? I’m on week 3 and skin is going nuts?

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Kim Thank you for reaching out - we would recommend getting in touch with our Patient Care Team ASAP via email (customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au) or phone (07 4839 7994) as it sounds like you might be having a reaction to the medication. We would love it if you could reach out to us so our doctor can get in touch with you.

Based on Saxenda's guidelines this is one of the symptoms that is listed as a possible allergic reaction to the medication, so it is recommended to stop using the medication and seek medical attention.

Please let us know how we can help.

Rachel M.
Rachel M.

I ordered saxenda last week
Just wondering when I'll receive this

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Rachel, Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately I cannot identify your order based on the details listed here, I would recommend sending an email to our Patient Care Team at customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au so we can help you with any updates.

Let us know how we can help.

Ma. Lumen T.
Ma. Lumen T.

Hi Doctor, I have seborrheic dermatitis and I used to be treated with Ketoconazole with clobetasol cream which worked for me. Now that it’s really bad again especially because of the cold weather. Is there a cream like this here in Australia?

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi, Unfortunately, the medicine you are looking for is not in the range of treatments available with our service.

The treatments you are searching for are not available in a manufactured combination in Australia but you may be able to get a suitable alternative or compounded treatment prescribed by a doctor or dermatologist in person.

I hope this information helps and I wish you all the best.

Patient Care Pharmacist

sally p.
sally p.

Can I use my health care card on your website

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Sally, As most of our items are not covered by the pharmaceutical benefits scheme we cannot accept healthcare cards. The prescriptions our doctors provide to the pharmacy are all private scripts, as medicare does not currently support digital consultations. We apologise if the item you are after is on the PBS but unfortunately we cannot offer the concession price.

With further expansions to our telehealth service, we may be able to integrate concession prescriptions into that service.

Bernadette
Bernadette

Do you prescribe pain relief ?

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Bernadette, Unfortunately, we do not currently prescribe any pain relief medicines. Many are currently restricted to face-to-face consultations due to Australian government regulations. We do hope to expand our range to include some non-restricted pain relief medicines that are considered a lower health risk but will only do so once our medical team are confident we can do so safely in an online consultation.

Apologies for the inconvenience! If you would like any more specific information, please feel free to get in touch via customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au.

Patient Care Pharmacist

Abhishek D.
Abhishek D.

Whats the appropriate quantity (mg) for an adult?

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Abhishek, That would depend on the medicine and many factors about you.

As these questions are public, it would be more appropriate to assist you privately. Our team would be more than happy to assist privately with you by email at customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au, live chat or phone call.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Can simple online doctor prescribe Ozempic to assist with weight loss?

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Jennifer, Ozempic is only registered for diabetes currently with the regulatory body. While it may have some weight-loss benefits, these are an 'off label' (non-proven/ non-registered) use which we are unable to list it for due to government regulations. We do plan on introducing Saxenda (similar to Ozempic) which is a registered medicine for weight loss. We hope to have our weight loss injection program live very soon.

If you have any further questions, please direct them to customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au

Woody
Woody

ow much does Ciallis Tablets Cost?

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi, The price will depend on the strength and number of tablets you request. The prices for our service can be found on the medicine page on the website. Unfortunately, you will not see any pricing on the condition page due to Australian regulations. We do not charge any hidden prescription or consultation fees and the prices include the review by our doctors (prescription if approved) and the medicine itself.

If you would like some further information, please contact us at customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au and we will be more than happy to help.

Can you prescribe amitriptyline

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Venita, While we try to include as many medicines as our doctors can safely prescribe online, there are some that we cannot supply due to safety concerns and regulations. Unfortunately, Amitriptyline is one of those treatments.
As we continue to improve our capabilities I hope we can expand our range of treatments to perhaps help in future.

If you have any further questions, please direct them to us at customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au, call us or use our live chat service. This way we can provide more details privately.

I hope this information helps!

Venita S.

I usually get amitriptyline from you

Simple Online Doctor   DM

Hi Venita, I'm afraid you may have us confused with a different service as we do not and have never prescribed that particular treatment with our service.
If you would like to discuss with us further please contact us at customerservices@simpleonlinedoctor.com.au, call us or use our live chat service.

Get an answer from our members and Simple Online Doctor representatives