Software

Listing monitored by Skin Software

17 questions from our users

Christine C
Christine Casked

I have been using the software prescription for a couple of months and my skin is tolerating it really well. Do you have any other products that will help fade darker sun damage spots on my face?
Regards,
Christine

Lets Learn P.
Lets Learn P.asked

hello, still i am double mind, my skin is very sensitive. any sad effect with I stop to use it later, is it strong chemical?
thanks

Jordan
Jordanasked

How long will it take for there to be a difference in my skin?

Danielle H
Danielle H

It depends on what they prescribe you ☺️ I was prescribed with a tretinoin cream and I’ve been using it for about 5 weeks now and I did get some extra break outs around my jaw area (that was my skin concern) but they did warn me it could happen initially, but now my skin is really clear and less congested! I have oily skin too so even the oiliness has minimised a little, I really like the moisturiser they sell tho it’s really hydrating and just the right consistency too :)

Nic Silby
Nic Silbyasked

Hi, I've just received my software skincare and was wondering if anyone has experienced any side effects or reactions. Should I do a test patch first? Thank you...

niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Nic, thanks for reaching out! Yes, it is quite common to experience side effects. If you have questions, best to email hello@skin.software

Cait
Caitasked

Hey guys, having a blonde moment being stuck with a toddler in iso has fried my brain. Is the software cream a leave on treatment, how long do I leave it on for

niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Cait! You should have received instructions on your box and in your online Profile. You can also email hello@skin.software

Rimi R.
Rimi R.asked

i have melasma pigment dry and few fine lines so what should i buy plz help me , i been to dr they gave me some creams but not improvement and i had jassner peeling but stil i have same issue. some times i m depressed.

Taylor H.asked

I've been getting peeling and red skin and my cheeks just hurt. I've been putting moisturiser on before and after my software creams but it hasn't made too much of a difference. Is there anything else I can do?

Wendy
Wendy

I would suggest to give your skin a rest from the Software prescription for a few days until it settles. But still moisturise heaps to help with the healing.

A skincare-junkie
A skincare-junkie

I would do as Wendy said. I felt a bit sensitive around my nose/mouth a few days ago, too.
So I used my software prescription only on my cheeks.

Alanah A.
Alanah A.asked

What comes with the basic consult for software? Just wondering it is just one product or a range of products like cleanser, moisturiser and active serums?

Lauren Danish
Lauren Danish

The basic consult gets you a customised prescription solution for your facials concerns.
Moisturiser, cleanser and solar fluid (sunscreen, i believe) are sold separately.

niamh m.Skin Software

That's right. Thanks Lauren!

Redhead
Redheadasked

Can I use my usual skin regime with the product you are sending me?

niamh m.Skin Software

Hello, thanks for your message. It's Niamh here, the founder of Software. It depends on the ingredients in your existing products. Our medical support team can help you, if you'd like to email hello@skin.software. Best wishes, Niamh

Francesca
Francescaasked

Hello. I went through the process and stopped at checkout due to two ingredients in my formula that don’t mix together. I’m unsure what to do

Samantha W.
Samantha W.

Are you able to elaborate? What are the ingredients and who told you they don’t mix together? The items provided as part of a prescription are specifically chosen by the doctor for your needs so they should be fine together..?

niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Francesca, it's Niamh here, the founder of Software. The ingredients that were suggested through the customer journey are just suggestions, your actual prescription will be determined by your doctor, following your consultation.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to hello@skin.software

Chers
Chersasked

I want to know what is included in the AUD$88 I'm paying for ie. what products, size, what it contains.
All I got after completing the questions are the 3 key ingredients and 2 month supply. 2 month supply of what exactly?

niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Chers, thanks for reaching out. It's Niamh here, the founder of Software. You will receive a bottle that contains a selection of ingredients that have been prescribed by your doctor. The bottle is 30mL which is enough for approximately 8 weeks worth of formula.
If you have any questions at all please reach out to us at hello@skin.software.

Thazin
Thazinasked

I am in second week of software. My acne scars become faded but I have bew breakout of small red pimples. What should I do?

Cherie Hegarty
Cherie Hegarty

This is normal, it’s your skin purging. Keep going!

Sue J.
Sue J.

Hi, my daughter is 13 years old and she’s breaking out a lot with pimples and acne ... but my question is she has very sensitive skin and dermatitis just wondering if it would be suitable for her please as I’m considering to purchase this product for her?

niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Sue, thanks for getting in touch. It's Niamh here, the founder of Software. Software is suitable for all skin types - the doctor will be able to advise the best course of action based on the quiz and photos of her skin.
I hope that helps! Niamh

Shazasked

Can this be purchased in Australia

Sher
Sher

This is not a product but the professional prepares the product as per your skin requirement. You need to get a membership and need to sent the images of the skin . The items are prepared as per the doctor’s prescription and is delivered within a week .

ok thank you

Nitu M.
Nitu M.asked

I have read most of the reviews related to Acne. However, i have issue with hyperpigmentation. Could anyone please provide me genuine review on hyperpigmentation products and has anyone tired the products and please let me know about your personal views. Your reviews will be highly appreciated

niamh m.Skin Software

Hi Nitu, thanks for getting in touch with us. Yes, we have lots of customers who are using Software to treat pigmentation. Do you want to send an email to hello@skin.software and we can share specific reviews + some before + after photos with you? Best wishes, Niamh

Ria T.
Ria T.asked

I haven't purchased anything yet. Was reading some reviews and saw the before/after photos. They all seem to be people who have an issue with acne. My skin is clear. I want an anti aging formula. Has anyone seen a difference is wrinkles, sunspots or firmness?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Yes, I wanted the same and do not have blemishes simply older skin. I have noticed a difference with the cream that I was prescribed. My skin is firmer and complexion more uniform and unwrinkled after 10 days

Marnie Stearnes
Marnie Stearnes

That’s what I ordered for age fine lines and wrinkles. I have found my skin look clearer smoother and firmer. I get the odd blind pimple here and there but they also short lived and not as severe

Kacey
Kaceyasked

I'm wondering how long the purge period can be over, my entire face is covered in whiteheads and my neck has large red inflamed pimples, I'm more horrified to walk in public now then I have ever been

yjproctor

The information they provided me said 6 weeks. You know you can contact them directly to ask about this too. Its part of the service :)

Dhikrillah fahudaasked

Hi, I’m on my 4th weeks and my skin have lots more bumps and pimples than before. Is this part of the process? What should I do to remove blackheads or white heads and pimples?

Neeley
Neeley

Yes that’s absolutely normal. Your skin will purge before it starts to improve. Don’t stress. I would wait another 4 weeks if you can and then maybe get a facial. The beautician will be able to remove blackheads etc safely without damaging your skin. Good luck!

Dhikrillah fahuda

Thank you for your response. I had an experience when I was younger, whenever I got facial my skin got worse, more pimples. Is there any other way that you can suggest for me? Few months ago I bought online black charcoal peeling mask. I liked the results. Can I use it?

yjproctor

Contact your skincare Dr/Software directly and ask them. They are only an email away.

Get an answer from our members and Skin Software representatives