Sun Select Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

yolasked

Sun Select: Why don't you take responsibility for damage done by your electrician to my ducted air conditioner system? What are you planning to do about it? It cost me $8,000 to replace it? Why don't you reply to my emails?

Yolanta

Dear Yolanta,
As per our previous conversations we are not responsible for your 10 year old Air-conditioning failure, Simply If you upgrade to a brand new Air-conditioning you have to bear the cost for it.

I am sorry that we are unable to help you at this stage.

yol

Air conditioning was well taken care of, and it worked PERFECTLY without any problems ever. You have professional report about it from company which installed it & serviced it that YOU "caused a major electrical fault & air conditioner & other items not working." Air-conditioning had service done just before Sunselect came and after Max caused the electrical board failure, "burnt"4 switches ,entire house without power and...YES AIR-CONDITIONING FAILURE TOO.

We had absolutely no reason to replace it; it was the best air-con you could ask for! It could work another 10 years. It is insult accusing us we wanted to upgrade it!!!

We had to replace it because it was 'dead' (because of Sunselect negligence) and by having elderly mum in the house I had to replace it for the new one; yes, new one. I don't think you can get....used ducted air conditioning unit....

You don't want to take responsibility"at this stage". I don't believe in one word you saying but I still believe in justice system and I am willing to go for it.

At least....I made you to reply and...I sincerely hope I made other people aware what kind of dishonest, incompetent, negligent company you are.

Karen S.

Karen S.asked

I had a solar system installed a couple of weeks ago by sunselect, and the system has had errors every day and is now not working. I have tried calling and messaging the person I spoke with who arranged installation but the do not reply to my messages and calls. I have tried calling the 1300 number, but I get no answers. How I arrange to have my system checked? The system will not even work now, it continually has an error 129 displaying on the inverter saying AC V Outrange.

Anil
Anil

Hi pls call this no
0294975091 nane is Mia and Henry

Kevin Wilson

Kevin Wilsonasked

Hi, i would like to know the make of Solar panels that you use and what kind of warranty you give with them.

Hi Kevin Wilson,
Greetings,
We stock, supply, and install major solar panel brands like Seraphim, Jinko, Trina, Astronergy, etc. Most Solar panels equipped with 25 years linear output warranty and 10-15 years of product warranty (depends on the brand)

If you are after any specific product, contact our experts on 1300 867 353 to obtain accurate information on that product.
Speak to you soon.

JP Mx.

JP Mx.asked

Do you use UV-resistant screws, bolts, covers and wire conduits/protectors?

Hello JP Mx
Greetings
Installation material will be as per Australian standards. Screws and bolts would be made of galvanised iron or material which is fully anodised. Racking would be aluminium.
We also use UV protected PVC to cover cables from sun exposure.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1300 867 353.

4Licks

4Licksasked

Are you aware that Essential Energy has a 3KW EXPORT LIMIT and its approval process requires an Export Limiter be installed as part of the installation.
Why does your site show that you are not a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer

Hi 4licks

Thanks for asking the question

We are well aware on export limit guidelines and in most cases export limit is not required. We also supply and install export control device where export limit is required by the distributors such as Essential Energy.

Moreover, There are many factors decide whether we require to set a limit on export or not. Please give us a call to discuss your specific requirements, we are happy to help

We are not a Clean Energy Council Approved retailer as it's not mandatory to do so.

Kind Regards

syed m.

syed m.asked

Hi,
What is the support lead time of Sun select. if something went wrong how quickly you can resolve the issue.
Regards,
Muneeb

G'day Syed,
Thank you for your time to send your question to us.
Lead time depends on the type of assistance required and may change based on many factors. for some cases we can help straight away and in some we may need 24-48 hrs. All our systems have wifi monitoring and we can provide online support instantly.
Let me know if I can assist with any further queries.

Team Sunselect

Dev Tahal

Dev Tahalasked

How long has your business been operating and who owns the business

HI Dev,
Thank you for your interest in our business.

Requested Information is available on ASIC website.

Team Sunselect.

Shabbi S.asked

Its been more then 5 weeks i call you guys and email aswell about how to conncet to wifi mobile i didnt get any answer really dispointed

Hi Shabbi,

Thanks for using this platform to contact us. We apologise that we are unable to help as our team members working from home during this COVID 19 Pandemic. Please provide your project number so one of our team member will contact you earliest possible.

SunSelect