The Bicycle Store

The Bicycle Store Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Hayden F.

Hayden F.asked

I have just purchased a fox proframe mips helmet. I have just read the reviews and I was wondering if I willl I still receive it and if the product was actually still available.

Greg Nasked

Hi.I purchased items over a week ago and there's been no shipping information supplied as yet.I got an email saying that they should have left,but the nothing else.I would like my items sent ASAP or a full unconditional refund.
How do I get this

Barry P.
Barry P.

Good luck, that is all I can say. The majority of my email went unanswered. That said I got an email today (five weeks later) saying shipped. My guess is that their stuff comes from overseas and hence the wait. You will get an Australai post notice when they ship. GL

Greg N

Thanks for filling me with confidence.

Ray F.asked

Not getting any response from them , how do i get my money back ? . Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Daniela

I've also only had trouble with them. Sorry this has happened to you as well, mate.
All we can do is warn others of this awful business.

Ray F.

Update bicycle store & velogear have same address in breaside victoria .

Hi Ray, lodge formal complaints with ACCC, Fair Trading and depending on how you paid, request a refund or lodge a card dispute. They are full blown scammers and need to be shut down. If people keep just walking away because "it's too hard" they will continue to get away with this. I am taking them down!

Ray F.asked

Hi can anyone tell me how to contact this mob , sent heaps of messages, came back messaged failed , they sent me a tracking number , it keeps telling me to try again , have i wasted my money . Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks

Deen
Deen

Hi mate, i have also tried for a week now and no reply its like no ones there so unfortunately I do believe you have lost your money, i at least recieved my items but they were the wrong ones and also cheaper. good luck

Ray F.

Looks like consumer affairs next stop

Daniela

I kept sending email after email and eventually they once sent a snotty response without an apology or any whiff of customer service. No further responses either. Anyone reading this, stay WELL away from this online store!

brianasked

Lucky I read these reviews / I was looking for a new bike though now I might just try to fix my mountain bike instead / has anyone thought about trying a different bicycle shop?

Beezee21
Beezee21

Yes - the vast majority I've dealt with over the years have been good. Wouldn't buy from this one again though. I don't like this rubbish where they bait advertise to get sales on items they don't have in stock and then attempt to sell you a different product with your "store credit". I did manage to get a refund so I guess that's something at least. For bike parts Wiggle are pretty good if you do decide to fix up your mountain bike. Good luck with it!

Oh ok thanks

I wish I had seen these reviews first! They tricked me into buying a product sending me an email saying an item I liked was back in stock! I had never even heard of them! They are disgusting scammers and I cannot wait until they go down!