The Blind Factory Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

TJK

TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards
Isabella

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just inquiring regarding your plantation shutters do they come from china? And is there a long delay in shipments due to the worldwide pandemic?

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Sorry for the delay Ginny. Our Plantation Shutters are manufactured in China. At this stage there is no delay on production.

Craig T.

Craig T.asked

are your blinds made in australia?

Hi Craig,
Our of our internal and internal blinds, curtains and outside awnings ranges are definitely made in Australia. Plantation Shutters however, are made in China.

Shirley L.

Shirley L.asked

do you sell day-night blinds

Fay M.

Fay M.asked

are vertical blinds suitable if you have a cat?

Hi Fay,
They could be but it really depends on how your cat treats the blinds! He/she may play with them - in that case, most types of window furnishings may suffer some form of damage. It would be best to keep the cat away !!

John

Johnasked

How do we go about getting a free onsite quote?

Alina M.The Blind Factory

You can call us on 13 25 46 or enter your details on the website www.theblindfactory.com.au

Anna

Annaasked

Hi is there any way I can take off the slimline Venetian blinds so I can paint the without worry of getting any paint on the blinds?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Louise

Louiseasked

I have very large windows, at the moment I have slim line venison blinds, this allows us to see views and tilt for glare and close for privacy.
I would really love to up date however I am not sure what would be suitable, can you help?

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Louise, thank you for your inquiry, I'm sure we can assist you. I can have one of our Decor Consultants call you today? Please provide your phone number and postcode detail. Thank you.

chris

chrisasked

Hello
We had a quote done yesterday for (Honeycomb) blinds in our back room, which includes a (half atrium) slanted skylight.
No issues with the quote, but on reflection my wife wanted to know if it is possible to have a long roman blind fitted on the skylight section.
We had one there before but took it down for painting.
Talking to the consultant today about the possibility of an amended quota he said that you do not install romans in (slanted) skylights.
I am just seeking to confirm that this is Blind Factory policy.
As the space is about 4 metres long I am aware that the blind would be heavy and probably be a two person installation.
But as we had one before I am just checking to see if this is feasible option or not.
Thanks you.
I look forward to hearing from you
Chris Phillips
South yarra

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Dear Chris - thanks for reaching out. I can confirm that we don't have roman blinds suitable for slanted windows, i.e. with side channels, in our product range. Our design team suggest this is a custom made item. I'm sorry we can't help you in this instance.
Sarah - The Blind Factory

ushi

ushiasked

what sort of blinds did you get fitted ?

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Ushi, thanks for your question! Can you clarify, is this question aimed at one of the previous reviews?

Jippy
Jippy

I have double roller blinds, one being mesh and on top of those are block out blinds.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Do you have a question for The Blind Factory team?

Get an answer from our members and The Blind Factory representatives