The Blind Factory Questions & Answers

13 questions from our users

Leo
Leoasked
VIC, Geelong

I am after a quotation on 2x indoor white shutters and 2 x indoor sun dark UV blinds.

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Hi Leo, please give the team a call on 132546 and we can organize for a free measure and quote or drop into our Showroom at 118 Fyans Street in Geelong for assistance.

Paul A.
Paul A.asked
The Blind Factory

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK
TJKasked
The Blind Factory

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked
The Blind Factory

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards
Isabella

Ginny
Ginnyasked
The Blind Factory

Hi just inquiring regarding your plantation shutters do they come from china? And is there a long delay in shipments due to the worldwide pandemic?

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Sorry for the delay Ginny. Our Plantation Shutters are manufactured in China. At this stage there is no delay on production.

Craig T.
Craig T.asked
The Blind Factory

are your blinds made in australia?

Hi Craig,
Our of our internal and internal blinds, curtains and outside awnings ranges are definitely made in Australia. Plantation Shutters however, are made in China.

Shirley L.
Shirley L.asked
The Blind Factory

do you sell day-night blinds

Fay M.
Fay M.asked
The Blind Factory

are vertical blinds suitable if you have a cat?

Hi Fay,
They could be but it really depends on how your cat treats the blinds! He/she may play with them - in that case, most types of window furnishings may suffer some form of damage. It would be best to keep the cat away !!

John
Johnasked
The Blind Factory

How do we go about getting a free onsite quote?

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

You can call us on 13 25 46 or enter your details on the website www.theblindfactory.com.au

Anna
Annaasked
The Blind Factory

Hi is there any way I can take off the slimline Venetian blinds so I can paint the without worry of getting any paint on the blinds?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Louise
Louiseasked
The Blind Factory

I have very large windows, at the moment I have slim line venison blinds, this allows us to see views and tilt for glare and close for privacy.
I would really love to up date however I am not sure what would be suitable, can you help?

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Hi Louise, thank you for your inquiry, I'm sure we can assist you. I can have one of our Decor Consultants call you today? Please provide your phone number and postcode detail. Thank you.

chris
chrisasked

Hello
We had a quote done yesterday for (Honeycomb) blinds in our back room, which includes a (half atrium) slanted skylight.
No issues with the quote, but on reflection my wife wanted to know if it is possible to have a long roman blind fitted on the skylight section.
We had one there before but took it down for painting.
Talking to the consultant today about the possibility of an amended quota he said that you do not install romans in (slanted) skylights.
I am just seeking to confirm that this is Blind Factory policy.
As the space is about 4 metres long I am aware that the blind would be heavy and probably be a two person installation.
But as we had one before I am just checking to see if this is feasible option or not.
Thanks you.
I look forward to hearing from you
Chris Phillips
South yarra

ushi
ushiasked
The Blind Factory

what sort of blinds did you get fitted ?

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Hi Ushi, thanks for your question! Can you clarify, is this question aimed at one of the previous reviews?

Jippy
Jippy

I have double roller blinds, one being mesh and on top of those are block out blinds.

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Do you have a question for The Blind Factory team?

Get an answer from our members and The Blind Factory representatives

• 2020

Ad
Official Website

Zhong Yao S.

Amazing customer service from Zhen and great quality of blinds!

by Zhong Yao S. on 16 Aug 2022
Zhen was fantastic throughout the whole process end to end from promptly giving us a quote to arranging installation of blinds and curtains for our ne... Read full review

Kate

ZHEN is Amazing, professional a credit to DIY Blinds. Highly recommend thanks Zhen for your great customer service.

by Kate on 12 Aug 2022
Thanks to Zhen he sorted our order for us and went above.... Read full review

Nicola

Great quality and so well priced

by Nicola on 12 Aug 2022
Ordered from these guys a few times - such great quality and easy to install (and we are far from DIY experts). Couldn’t recommend more.... Read full review