The Blind Factory Questions & Answers

Verifiedtheblindfactory.com.au
Janice
Janice · The Blind Factory

I have plantation shutters and three slats are broken at one end I don’t know how to fix them

Liz
Liz

Easy Janice, contact The Blind Factory they will sort it for you.

The Blind Factory   DM

Hello Janice. Please contact our office on 132 546 and we will can arrange repairs for you.

Pauline B.
Pauline B. · VIC, Melbourne

I want a outdoor blind. Do you work on the Mornington Peninsula.

The Blind Factory   DM

Hi Pauline, yes we do service the Peninsula. Please get in touch with our office on 132 546 to arrange a free measure and quote. Or fill out the form on our website external link

Leo
Leo · VIC, Geelong

I am after a quotation on 2x indoor white shutters and 2 x indoor sun dark UV blinds.

The Blind Factory   DM

Hi Leo, please give the team a call on 132546 and we can organize for a free measure and quote or drop into our Showroom at 118 Fyans Street in Geelong for assistance.

Paul A.
Paul A. · The Blind Factory

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK
TJK · The Blind Factory

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarusso · The Blind Factory

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

The Blind Factory   DM

Hi Isabella, We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards
Isabella

Ginny
Ginny · The Blind Factory

Hi just inquiring regarding your plantation shutters do they come from china? And is there a long delay in shipments due to the worldwide pandemic?

The Blind Factory   DM

Sorry for the delay Ginny. Our Plantation Shutters are manufactured in China. At this stage there is no delay on production.

Craig T.
Craig T. · The Blind Factory

are your blinds made in australia?

Fernando and Simone
Fernando and Simone

The Blind Factory   DM

Hi Craig, Our of our internal and internal blinds, curtains and outside awnings ranges are definitely made in Australia. Plantation Shutters however, are made in China.

Shirley L.
Shirley L. · The Blind Factory

do you sell day-night blinds

Fay M.
Fay M. · The Blind Factory

are vertical blinds suitable if you have a cat?

The Blind Factory   DM

Hi Fay, They could be but it really depends on how your cat treats the blinds! He/she may play with them - in that case, most types of window furnishings may suffer some form of damage. It would be best to keep the cat away !!

John
John · The Blind Factory

How do we go about getting a free onsite quote?

You can call us on 13 25 46 or enter your details on the website external link

Anna
Anna · The Blind Factory

Hi is there any way I can take off the slimline Venetian blinds so I can paint the without worry of getting any paint on the blinds?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Louise
Louise · The Blind Factory

I have very large windows, at the moment I have slim line venison blinds, this allows us to see views and tilt for glare and close for privacy.

I would really love to up date however I am not sure what would be suitable, can you help?

The Blind Factory   DM

Hi Louise, thank you for your inquiry, I'm sure we can assist you. I can have one of our Decor Consultants call you today? Please provide your phone number and postcode detail. Thank you.

chris
chris · The Blind Factory

Hello

We had a quote done yesterday for (Honeycomb) blinds in our back room, which includes a (half atrium) slanted skylight.

No issues with the quote, but on reflection my wife wanted to know if it is possible to have a long roman blind fitted on the skylight section.

We had one there before but took it down for painting.

Talking to the consultant today about the possibility of an amended quota he said that you do not install romans in (slanted) skylights.

I am just seeking to confirm that this is Blind Factory policy.

As the space is about 4 metres long I am aware that the blind would be heavy and probably be a two person installation.

But as we had one before I am just checking to see if this is feasible option or not.

Thanks you.

I look forward to hearing from you

Chris Phillips

South yarra

The Blind Factory   DM

Dear Chris - thanks for reaching out. I can confirm that we don't have roman blinds suitable for slanted windows, i.e. with side channels, in our product range. Our design team suggest this is a custom made item. I'm sorry we can't help you in this instance. Sarah - The Blind Factory

ushi
ushi · The Blind Factory

what sort of blinds did you get fitted ?

The Blind Factory   DM

Hi Ushi, thanks for your question! Can you clarify, is this question aimed at one of the previous reviews? Thanks

Jippy
Jippy

I have double roller blinds, one being mesh and on top of those are block out blinds.

The Blind Factory   DM

Do you have a question for The Blind Factory team?

Get an answer from our members and The Blind Factory representatives

Select a listing for your question