Trade Tested Questions & Answers

Verifiedtradetested.com.au
Steve G
Steve G

We have a TradeTested petrol generator for which I am endeavouring to obtain a operating and maintenance manual and operators manual. The details follow.
Model SKU116008

Tony G.
Tony G.

Can you also send to me tonynzl03@gmail.com

Trade Tested   DM

Hi Tony, we can supply the requested manual. I have sent you an email. Thanks, Trade Tested

Chris Switajewski
Chris Switajewski

Can you supply an AVR for a 12.5 kW generator SKU116010 . Its a brush type / AVR . Please advise as soon as practicable . Thank You!

Kenneth McIver
Kenneth McIver

Hi
we purchased a Chipper Shredder 7.2 diesel electric start from you and I am after a fuel lever please.
How much?

Trade Tested   DM

Hi, please contact us via our website and include your order number in the message. Thanks, Trade Tested

redrabbit

WELL still NO answer to my question ,another month and where is my batter for my gen set or are you waiting for the warranty to run out ? my order number is / was 311652 by the way I WILL be over their soon so no answer and I well call in to pick up my refund / my money back .

redrabbit

well here it is another month gone by and still NO REPLAY to where is my replacement batter for my gen set or money back or is it to hard ? you are very quick to take money for goods with a warranty but YOU don't back it up , only with a load of rubbish STILL waiting or is the boss gone on a good holiday on the warranty money ?

redrabbit

how do you get a strait answer from you ? I have ph you ,emailed you and still just all crap my order number is 311652 and all I get from [name removed] is I will talk to my boss this has been going on for 4 months . cannt any one just tell the truth ? by the way the gen set still has NO battery . MANY THANKS FOR THAT

stevee
stevee

Their products are unusable ,stay clear

Trade Tested   DM

Hi David, my understanding is that we've given you a clear answer on this and guidance on getting the battery replaced. I'll get our customer service manager to follow up on your case.

redrabbit

at no such time have you come back with a solution as to on how to get another battery or have you made any attempt to find one for me...I would like a refund of my money...… or is that an unreasonable request to????why should I have to hunt down a battery when itsgot warranty??? that is your responsibility not mine I paid in full for a working generator which I haven't got. stop pulling peoples chains this company is just full of lies and excuses..please organize a refund of my money and let me know where to send the generator back...please reply by email. davi harman.

davidlodge
davidlodge

i have a trade tested KG4000LBi 4kva inverter generator and it wont run above idle and doesn't generate any power

do you know of any company that can repair it around Newcastle NSW?

Yowie
Yowie

MVM auto electrics behind the BP garage at the John renshaw drive round about

Paula

No idea sorry I'm in NZ but my experience with trade tested was not good. Find out the manufacturer and the closest dealer to you and go straight to them. Much quicker and easier

Shona
Shona

Need some more festoon lights. Any deals?

[email removed]

Paula

My advice be wary of trade tested. I bought a product from them. It was faulty and I've had the run around ever since trying to get a replacement or refund.

Get an answer from our members and Trade Tested representatives