Travel Online Questions & Answers

4.7 from 1,143 reviews

43 questions from our users

John N.

John N.asked

Where is my refund. P&O say it has been paid. Why haven't I received it? John Nielsen Ref TOCS289736

Hi John,

I believe your consultant Fiona has reached out to you today to give you an update on this.

Please check your emails for correspondence from her regarding your refund.

Kind Regards,

TravelOnline Team

Louise D

Louise Dasked

Are Travel online going to honour Qantas re booking and Marriot cancellation policy. Ie due to travel to Hawaii but due to quarantines cannot travel. Qantas says no cost changes and Marriot can get full refunds up to 24 hours ahead. Is this going to be an exhausting and arduous task, at minimum cost or are you still going to folllow your less than 45 day out refund.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

As I'm sure you can appreciate this situation is changing very rapidly and we are doing our best to keep up with it all and help as many people out as we can. Previously we were bound by the terms of the airlines and hotels however over the weekend the airlines announced they will relax their change or cancellation policies and we are happy to pass that same flexibility on to you. I encourage you to contact your consultant again so that we can assist you based on these new developments.

Kym P.

Kym P.asked

Can u pay holidays off?

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Kym, we have a few different payment options. You can find more information about them here: https://www.travelonline.com/payment-options

Neil L.
Neil L.

Yes you can with HSBC Card 12 Months Interest Free

Princesssassyxox

Princesssassyxoxasked

I have a $100 voucher for travelonline.com and want to use it to stay at a hotel in my city but at checkout there's no option to input a voucher or gift card. Please help.

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi There, Please contact our reservations team on 1300 883 887 and they will be able to assist you with your booking.

Josephine E.

Josephine E.asked

I would like to tour Australia

Josephine E.

Josephine E.asked

Do you do tours of Australia

Sandra Pasked

When visiting Patong which is the best hotel to book and which is the best time of year to travel.
I am in my 60’s and love very good accom.andservice when on holidays,

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Sandra, November to February is the best time to visit Patong weather-wise as it is relatively mild and sunny with humidity levels dropping and temperatures cooling from the North East breeze. However flights and accommodation tend to be more expensive from November to February due to the favourable weather conditions over the holiday 'high' season. The low season generally occurs between March (After Chinese New Year) and October where flights and accommodation are much cheaper.

In terms of where to say, we would recommend either Patong Merlin Hotel or Burasari Phuket. Both are located quite close to each other. Patong Merlin is very popular with the Australian market and is a larger resort but is not located on a hill like some other resorts in Patong, making it easy to get around. Burasari is another great option but is a smaller, more boutique property that offers a more intimate experience. It is also quite a flat property and smaller, so very easy to get around.

If you'd like anymore advice or would like assistance in quoting and booking your holiday please give us a call on 1300 883 887 and one of our friendly consultants will be able to help.

Ash

Ashasked

hi all, thinking of booking a Holliday package to Bali. I want to know once I've payed for the Holliday (in full) including flights and accommodation at the quoted price, will I have to pay more if the prices go up on any of the flights or acomadation? or once I've payed for it, thats it? cheers

Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Once I had paid that was it!

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Ash, Once your booking is confirmed and paid that is it there are no extra hidden fees or price increases.

Crystal
Crystal

Don’t go with this company, they don’t give back your deposit if you cancel with them.

Trunk

Trunkasked

Is worldaway as safe travel site

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi there, Worldaway is actually a competitor of ours so we are unable to comment on their reputation. We are able to assist you with booking your holiday and would be happy to help. Feel free to give us a call on 1300 883 887 or email info@travelonline.com

Marion

Marionasked

I am travelling on the Majestic Princess Nov.2019. Departing Sydney - NZ return. What are the gratitude arrangements and also wifi arrangements? Thank you.

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Princess Cruises while sailing in Australian waters or to/from an Australian port have Gratuities included in the upfront price as we do not have a tipping culture here in Australia so you will not get a bill for these at the end of your cruise. As always if you come across some exceptional service and would like to show your gratitude you may definitely do so at your own discretion.

There is a 24-hour internet cafe onboard and shipwide wireless internet available onboard Princess Cruises. Fees are by the minute, and vary according to packages purchased. If you choose to purchase by the minute, rates are much more expensive. Internet access is charged at $0.79 per minute, $69 for 120 minutes, $99 for 240 minutes, $159 for 460 minutes or $199 for 680 minutes.

Princess Cruises offers three different packages in Australia. Social costs $14.99 per day and allows access to the most popular social websites and applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Also includes WeChat and WhatsApp. The Social Package should be purchased for printing airline boarding passes. Surf costs $24.99 per day and includes the Social Package plus generic browsing sites, email, news, finance, sports and more. Premium costs $29.99 per day and includes Surf Package plus video streaming including YouTube and Skype.

However please note that ship internet access is not guaranteed at all times due to the nature of satellite communications, which are subject to itinerary and possible disruption from weather patterns and various obstructions. Also, internet access via satellite is significantly slower than high-speed connections on shore.

WiFi at sea can be unreliable and also very expensive. Although you maybe able to connect you may not always be able to browse. We definitely recommend buying a package as this is the more economical choice.

Sarah L

Sarah Lasked

The quote price... is that the full price including flights or is the flights more money

ana

anaasked

Can i used paypal for paying my tickets?

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Ana, Yes you can use your PayPal Account to pay for your holiday. This option is part of our ZERO fees policy and is fee free. You can find more information on this payment method as well as our other payment options here https://www.travelonline.com/payment-options

Cyprus1965

Cyprus1965asked

Can you please contact me to discuss my holiday needs. thanks Rob

Allen Lasked

Are tours to China available with Wendy Wu Tours Inc. for people living in the USA?

dij123
dij123

We are in Perth, Western Australia. We used China Spree based in America. Took a huge gamble as no-one over here had heard of them. Everything was completed online. Fantastic, well organised trip with not one hiccup and we had a ball. We have just returned from Japan with another small tour group and our dedicated tour leader informed us that Wendy Wu is not the way to go.

Allen L

What was the reason for his/her comment on Wendy Wu.

anna

annaasked

can i just do a booking for a hotel in perth? i live in Perth

Omo

Omoasked

How do I process Check-in?

Wilfan F

Wilfan Fasked

how much from brisbane to medan on 20.12. 18 to 20.1. 19?

Bruce

Bruceasked

Just a query, How long after paying for a trip, do your vouchers arrive?

Rama

Ramaasked

Hi:

Do you do travel only to the countries in South and South East Asia or do you also concentrate on the Middle East and Africa

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Rama, We do specialise in amazing holiday deals in Australia, South East Asia and the Pacific. Unfortunately we don't generally sell to other areas such as Africa and the Middle East however we have on occasion been able to help out our customers in these other areas.

Maria

Mariaasked

Hi can you do price match? Thanku
Because I was online checking for price to Lebanon