Travel China Guide Tours Questions & Answers

2 questions from our users

Kate.b
Kate.basked

Hello.
We would love to come to China and I wonder if you can help us with a private tour. I know your country is simply huge. if it is practical we'd like to see some or all of the following places. Beijing, Jinshanling, Datong, Yungang caves, Pingyao, Louyang, Xian, Mt Huashan, Zhangjiajie NP, Fenghuang, Guilin, longyi Rice terraces, Yangshuo, Mt Huangshan, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Suzhou. We're not pressed for time. Regards Kate Giles ( kate.williams.m@gmail.com)

Kina L.Travel China Guide Tours

Dear Kate,

Thank you for contacting us. Yes, we are glad to help you customize a China tour for the destinations you would like to go. We will send you information by email shortly.

Thank you & Have a great day!

Ruby/TravelChinaGuide

Sue
Sueasked

Do you have any tours that are reasonably priced? I found one on grab me for 11 days in China. Very impressed bout the trip. They are not so good on the reviews.
My email [email address removed]

Kina L.Travel China Guide Tours

Hello Sue, we are glad to offer a tailor-made itinerary to you. I would like to suggest you visit our website travelchinaguide.com and go to Tailor My Trip page to submit your travel requirements or send an email to tours@travelchinaguide.com. One of our travel consultants will get back to you to give you a proposed program with best price. Thank you for your time.

Regards,