Velogear

Velogear Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin

sugaradminasked

am looking at Croozer Dog Trailer 1210000614. Is this alumnium

Jawsasked

I have a query regarding the sunnies I bought from Velogear and sent then an email with no response. Does anyone have their phone number?

Hi Jaws.
They don't have a phone number on their website. You can send a request for a call back ... but in my experience they do not call you.
On my PayPal statement their is this phone number ... +61 395878408 ... but it just finds an answer machine saying they are busy and to leave a message and they will call you back. In my experience they do not return your call.
Good luck. They are very frustrating to deal with.

Jaws

Thanks Frank.. My experience exactly.

grivell

grivellasked

I am trying to open an acount but when put info in then try to log in there is no account there at all .I have tried a lot of time s even changed password and still noluck cxan anyone help me

RiderS
RiderS

Hi I was just browsing this site and noted you had placed an enquiry on it. If you still rquire assistance please email us direct velogear@gmail.com