Zip Solar Questions & Answers

Bev Fairbanks
Bev Fairbanks

I may be needing a new system. I think the one I have is probably one from when subsidies were about 2012?
and we are getting very little feed-in tariff and inverter displays "testing" all the time. I am also looking into this.
Can you please advise of brands of panels and inverters that Zip uses as it may be wiser to replace, and that being the case would like to take advantage of current offer

Zip Solar   DM

Dear Bev, Thank you for your message, we request you to place an inquiry on our website page external link  with your complete information or alternatively you may reach us on 1300 947 765, so that our solar expert can assist you with the best deal possible.
Team Zipsolar

Pookie
Pookie

Wondering how long it takes to install once I have agreed to the ripp-off tarriff restriction from my elec provider? Also, Ive been dealing with someone called Clay Z. I've noticed many reviews mention someone called Andrew Z. I wonder if they are related LOL

Zip Solar   DM

Dear Customer, Thank you for your message, request you to please share your customer reference or quotation number here or alternatively you may reach us on 1300 947 765, so that our team can assist you further.
Team Zipsolar

amanda b.
amanda b.

Do Zip Solar service Mackay and if so who do they use for installers.

Wolfgang R.
Wolfgang R.

what brand of panels & inverters do you provide with a standard 6,6 KW system

KCh
KCh

Are you an approved retailer by the Australian clean energy council?

Camilla L.
Camilla L.

How long has Zip Solar been in business?

Liz
Liz

Ring the company and ask them !! I don’t work for them.

Get an answer from our members and Zip Solar representatives