Activ8me Questions & Answers

Sky Muster, NBN, Fixed Wireless, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Activ8me

45 questions from our users

Rosalind L.asked
Activ8me

The email I got ,seemingly from Activ8me , saying I have documents pending and to access them seems to be suspicious . Is this a scam ?

Trent F.Activ8meSend a private message

Thanks I will submit it to abuse --

arkanahzj
arkanahzj
Mandeep K.
Mandeep K.asked
Activ8me

My modem showing red light on internet

Lillian S.
Lillian S.asked
Activ8me

How do I block people on my internet

john l.
john l.asked
Activ8me

what is the off peak times to use my wifi so my grandson can download movies

Gary
Gary

0100 to 0700 is off peak

Katrina Green
Katrina Greenasked
Activ8me

Why does my phone connect but my PS4 don't? It says scussfull to connect but when I try get into Netflix it won't connect (and yes my bill is paid for both Netflix and wifi)

Simon M.
Simon M.

Other than the normal router issues (reset router etc) it could be a playstation network issue. I have this problem when I'm signed out of the PSN or its down.

Shaf
Shaf
Aussiebear
Aussiebearasked
Opticomm Fibre

Why aren’t the agreements available to view from the support page? You click on the link but nothing is there except for what looks like a front page? It wasn’t attached when I signed up and I’m out of contract now. Just wanting to check the terms and conditions before I decide if I’m staying with you.

Jim T.
Jim T.asked
Activ8me

I have a new debit card with a new number could i change it please i dont know mycustomer no because you direct debit me.

Glasasked
Activ8me

Do you get a fresh set of data at the beginning of the month or on the date that the service first started eg 16th of the month?

Stewart
Stewart

unlimited data on my plan

Glas

Understand. Wouldn’t be an issue for you. Thank you.

Peeved01
Peeved01asked
Activ8me

Our internet connection, with Activ8me, keeps failing ut if we switch the router off for a minute or so, it will come on again. What is the best router to get for a replacement?

hans schoenauerasked
Activ8me

want to update my credit card

hans schoenauer

how to update my credit card

Lizzy
Lizzyasked
Fixed Wireless

Do you service Paruna in s.a. postcode 5311 as we can't get a good one

Jay T.Activ8meSend a private message

Hey Lizzy, thank you for reaching out to us. It does appear we can help you with an NBN internet service in that area. We can double check and answer any further questions you have as well with a quick chat. Give us a call on 13 22 88. Thanks! - Jay

Leeah
Leeahasked
NBN

How can i cancel my service ?

Glitch they say
Glitch they say

Phone 132288 if you log in and select My Service scroll down to the bottom it will tell you how much to pay your contract out if you are still in a contract.

Ritchie
Ritchie

If your service is terrible you should NOT have to pay out your contract because they are in breach of contract by NOT providing you the service that you are paying for. Call the telecom ombudsman to get clarification.

Sonya W.
Sonya W.asked

I can't receive emails through my activ8 account,

Jay T.Activ8meSend a private message

Hi Sonya, I will send you a private message so I can help-out. Alternatively of course you can give our technical support a call via 13 22 88. Thanks! - Jay

MFontana
MFontanaasked

Hi,

I have sent another email to your “ customer support “ department today. The 4th email since the 3/4 and I have not had a reply to any of them. Clearly someone is seeing them and chiding to ignore them.
Please read my review abs after use what is going on ? I have had ANOTHER call and ensign from the real estate agent to follow up why my service has not been disconnected.
The new owner needs to work from home due to COVID19 & can not. Not only have you done the wrong thing by me you are now causing grief to another person.
If I do not receive a reply and resolution I will refer the matter to the ombudsman.

Jay T.Activ8meSend a private message

Hi Amm, I have sent you a private message so I can assist. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this Covid-19 situation. We've seen quite the influx in calls and email and are working as hard as we can. - Jay

Treshan
Treshanasked

Customer number -30084167
Where's my new router . It's been nearly a month I'm waiting for it . So poor customer service. !!! Send the router soon . The wifi always breaks and can't even do any office work . I'm planning to change my supplier soon !! You guys went through the process and confirmed the issue with your bad routers . Where's the one you promised to post ???

Cheryl
Cherylasked

I cannot send or receive emails through my activ8me wifi

Jay T.Activ8meSend a private message

Hi Cheryl, with email there are a lot of different variables which can affect the service, such as email settings. I will send you a private message so I can assist. - Jay

denise c
denise casked
Activ8me

Is there any way to know how much data usage I am using

Brian M
Brian M
Darren
Darrenasked
Activ8me

I have the orange light on the internet setting so I have no internet. I left a call back yesterday afternoon and nothing and have done the same today and nothing. I have now been on hold for 20 minutes and still nothing. How do I get this fixed?

Phillip J.asked
Fixed Wireless

Five years loyal customer,given Activ8 7 new customers and in return ?.I was given a loyal customer$10 discount years ago due to overcharge issue ,I pay $69.95/ 250Gb- with Discount$10=$59.95.As I found Unlimited in My Ac page was now same price I pay for 250gb and changed. I enquired today first consultant said yes discount would be applied he could see it in system to change. OK happy! Then call back saying supervisor said I lose discount if i change plan ,my response I will take my business and the others I provided to Activ8 to another provider,Price for 250 gb is now 64.95 but did they advise me I was paying old plan rates still NO.I am month to NO Contract and Discount was given to my Account not my plan

Misha K.asked
Activ8me

Is Active8me Australia's worst internet provider? Terrible indifferent service, my internet hasn't work for six months. They are happy to send bill but provide zero help. What can I do?

trappermario50
trappermario50

I'd be contacting the Ombudsmen. You should have dumped them 5 months ago.

Misha K.

Yes, I've been really patient in the hope they could fix it but they don't seem to care.

Roadrunner230
Roadrunner230

I was with them for 11 years and eventually changed as there customers service is now atrocious.

Get an answer from our members and Activ8me representatives