Adriatic Furniture Questions & Answers

Thomastown, Essendon (Closed), Nunawading, etc...
Listing monitored by Adriatic

7 questions from our users

M Doyle
M Doyleasked
Adriatic Furniture

Have an old side board cabinet is it worth anything lovely carving on draws

Dilek
Dilekasked
Adriatic Furniture

I would like you to send me the number to your head office to speak to a real understanding person to resolve an issue thats been going on since july

Cameron A.
Cameron A.

I don’t have their number I don’t work for them

Tony
Tonyasked
Adriatic Furniture

Anyone had any problems with the Spyder table?

Unhappy customerasked
Adriatic Furniture

Why is my Adriatic leather sofa sticking to people and leaving black stains all over their clothes?

Because its a cheap quality leather, so disappointed in this company

Because its a cheap quality leather, so disappointed in this company

Unhappy customer

My theory is that is was made out of "Genuine" leather (which is scraps pressed, glued together and painted). Why is the term "Genuine Leather" allowed to be used in Australia - it's deliberately misleading.

Interestingly, I met the folks from Adriatic Furniture by chance when I was having lunch one day. So i told them I had one of their sofas and that it was sticky. They all looked as though it was very odd and then asked if I had cleaned it, I said "no". They all nodded their heads in unison and said "you've got to keep it clean". It seems to me that if I had said "yes", they would have told me I'd cleaned it with the wrong product and that I had caused the surface of the leather had become tacky by cleaning it.

Bec
Becasked
Adriatic Furniture

Looking to buy the Hudson Modular Lounge but worried about the warranty of the leather is only 1 year. Should I buy it? Confused

Alex Nards

we got more than a 1 year warranty on fabric at the Coburg clearance centre...maybe you should head down there and talk to the guys there, they're very helpful and you might pick yourself up a bargin like i did!

citizin
citizin

looks like Alex works for them he has one review and its for Adriatic furniture in Coburg north and is answering question saying to head to Coburg north as if his advertising for them. sounds dodgy to me don't you think?

Nicky
Nickyasked
Adriatic Furniture

Anyone bought leather recliners from adriatic furniture? Any good or bad reviews? Thanks!

Lada
Lada

Hi there, we bought leather recliners lounge Gibralta, very comfy! BUT 3 months after we noticed that the colour peeled , so the quality of the leather is cheap, we thought its Italian leather, but it's made in China. The Adriatic Moorabbin store did replaced to the new lounge after another 3 months and it's happined again. Now they saying it is not manufacture fault , but mine. Spent $5000. I do NOT recommend Adriatic

Disgusted
Disgusted

Avoid Adriatic at all costs .. go to freedom

Alex Nards

I have nothing but good things to say, but i dealt direct with the owners at the Coburg Clearance Centre, great experience from start to finish...i will be back!

LISAasked
Adriatic Furniture

Has anyone bought a Roma dinnig table from Adriatic furniture and have you have any problem?

acky

We purchased a light grey Roma dining table in the last week in January from Nunawading, expecting stock in 2 weeks. Called back in 4 weeks after we moved to arrange a time for delivery. The first few calls was picked up by a lady who couldn't even see there is stock. (Going well...) This week we managed to get the guy who served us. Apparently there is a "labelling error" of which all the "light grey" tables turned out to be "white". Apparently they didn't know they had the error until we called for our order today, of which they spent a day looking through their stock is the first time they discovered their "labelling error". Our choice now is we take the "white" tables to be delivered asap, or we wait another 4 to 6 weeks for light grey table.

I am quite put off by this at this point, so do not recommend them. For one, we ordered in in January, and they couldn't be bothered following up after the first few calls of "no stock" answers. I am also doubtful of the story all their "light grey" labeled tables turn out to be white, implying we were the only customers that ordered it in the last 6 weeks that asked for delivery, and they don't know what they have in their warehouse.

Looking back on all other reviews for this place, I think the best lesson is only buy from them if they confirm there is stock on hand (and make them check that the product is not labeled incorrectly) before you buy if you want a smooth process.

I am going to request for the store person to take a photo of the "white" to see if it still matches our home. I don't see the meaning of having to wait until the weekend to drive all the way in just to check the colour or "white" against "light grey". We will how they respond from there. Although we are not in a hurry, it will be even more disappointing have to wait another 4-6 weeks and get another tall story, which is very likely at this point.

LISA

Thank you .I'm putting my order on hold .

acky

This is a subsequent to what to me a disastrous experience with Adriatic Furniture on the very same table.
We have decided that from the photos they sent us, we can live with the "white" that they have in stock so we arranged for delivery.

The delivered item was faulty - ie there was a significant scratch and missing piece on the piece of white sheet between the glass panels.Even the used display tables doesn't have such a big patch missing after many uses. This is obviously very poor workmanship and quality control on the items they sold. Moreover, despite all the promises that they will install and take away rubbish, they did not take it away in this occasion. Upon notice of the fault, we called the shop immediately to report of the problem and that we needed an exchange for a product that is perfect. The shop person insisted that we pay as they have "delivered". We had to negotiate to not pay the full amount and to keep the table for a swap.

A week later, the delivery happened, this time the fault is less noticeable but the panels doesn't really form a straight line. We were told there is no perfect table. I am starting to feel this company is a scam because the product we see on display is obviously a very good product with good mechanism and workmanship, much different to what we received. The bigger issue came when the delivery man refuse to take away both lots of rubbish. He said he would only take way the second lot of rubbish ie the rubbish the new table came in. We called the shop person again who argued with the delivery man, and lost.

What a disastrous and customer experience. Anyway, we got a somewhat less than perfect table and lots of arguing for a new dining table, through Adriatic Furniture Nunawading. Granted the delivery man is contracted, and their manufacturing is outsourced to China, this experience has put me off Adriatic Furniture once and for all. No wonder they have to slash prices to attract sales. The slashed prices only meant poor product quality combined with poor customer experience.

Get an answer from our members and Adriatic representatives

Other Furniture Shops