Always Direct Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Laura

Lauraasked

Always Direct

Hi, I would like to purchase an item for the company. Is there guarantee that we will receive the item given there is a 50% chance with both positive and negative reviews I read?
Thank you.
Laura

Notsatisfiedasked

Always Direct

Why doesnt anyone answer the phone? Why dont they answer questions online does sound dodgey ive decided to pay extra and buy on ebay.

Notsatisfied

I just need a answer.to why your phones are always engaged ? Why don’t you answer questions online?why don’t you return questions with an answer? Everyone says buy from Australia why ???

Stu

Stuasked

Always Direct

Has anyone purchased a ladder from Always Direct? I am after the 7m one however unsure of the quality even with the EN131 rating for the UK. Welcome any comments.
Stuart

MANN

MANNasked

Always Direct

has anyone bought a greenhouse from Always Direct?

Bernie

Bernieasked

Always Direct

Has anyone bought a trampoline from these people ?

Mark
Mark

I was wondering the same thing. Not sure I am willing to risk the outlay after reading these reviews.

Steve C

Steve Casked

Always Direct

Can anyone tell me the Smithfield (Sydney) pick up address? Seems to be some kind of closely guarded commercial secret. Emails and SMS allegedly sent but not received.

SG3110

SG3110asked

Always Direct

Has anyone bought an in-ground basketball system from Always Direct?

Other General Merchandise Shops