2Amazon

Amazon Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Amazon? Claim your listing.
Don G.
Don G.

Best television soundbar for speech clarity

mike
mike

i would just get the best tv on the market which seems to be the new sony bravio,my friend just got one,awesome smart tv,has pretty much all the goodies,top clear sound and picture,i will go get one myself very soon

Cold T.
Cold T.

Reviews for Fujitsu Split System Air Conditioner Lifestyle Range 7.1kw

Jon

Is it normal that after six business days (currently) to receive absolutely no delivery estimate or any other communication besides the initial order confirmation email? Cannot even find any avenue on their website to enquire if there's a problem, this is the very first time I've attempted to purchase from Amazon and I'm really not accustomed to such unprofessionalism.

Alan

You aren't alone. When I last ordered from Amazon the estimated delivery was to be 10 days from the date of ordering for the "In Stock" item which I thought was reasonable and within my acceptable waiting time for expedited shipping . This increased to 17 days when I received the transaction receipt via email. My credit card was debited the day of the purchase and the tracking on the item shows it still hasn't shipped. So much for Amazon Prime membership which in my humble opinion is Jeff Bozo's way of printing money. AU$6.99 /month which amounts to nothing for the Customer. Of course they are going to make it as difficult as possible to complain about the service or more importantly the lack thereof. If Amazon is going to operate in Australia I think that they need to abide by Australian consumer legislation.

Jon

Update: Eventually I did find an avenue to contact Amazon, despite them hiding it away, weird choice, nevertheless the gist of their response was that even though the item was listed as 'in stock' it doesn't necessarily mean it is in stock (WTH?), so I promptly cancelled my order (they had not charged my CC yet) and made a different choice from another website, which shipped the next day and I had it that week, amazing! Not really, but compared to Amazon yes. As with all new sites to me I always consider the first buy a 'test purchase', they failed on every front, communication/customer service/timely/ease of use/etc, so I shall never try and buy from them again, not even as a last resort.

Kay T.

Does anyone know the real reason why Amazon US cancels orders from Amazon Australia ?
It’s happened three times to me, just trying to buy some low cost ordinary patchwork fabric.
The fabric is still for sale on Amazon Au website, same price etc. Customer service hasn’t responded, despite two emails to them in past few days.
It’s quite disheartening when this happens, it’s like Amazon US wants to stop Aussie customers from buying stuff. I mean why? The only reason given in my account was “seller cancelled “ ie Amazon US.

danielle f.
danielle f.

Amazon are having a hard time keeping suppliers as they are too expensive to do business with.

Thank you Danielle I hadn’t realised that

UToobies M.
UToobies M.

The same group of people who dominate the American Economy also control Australia's.
These shameless greedy creatures take great pleasure and make great profits by deciding who can have what and where and at what price. Regardless of economic factors.
Australians eventually noticed that they could access a much greater range of products of better quality, at better prices and could even receive their purchases sooner if they ordered from America (not just Amazon).
Even with AU$ being worth half US$ and even with the costs of international shipping, it was still clearly cheaper. If you let that sink in you should realize the extreme criminal economic abuse being inflicted on the Australians.
Anyway having noticed this the pigs began rolling out to all their merchants and couriers a policy of restricting shipping to Australia. Amazon being completely theirs was always cooperating.
Australians who are busy working being slaves to this economy mostly do not have the time to notice the extent of this. Not only do they rip us off to the max on every product but they only allow a very limited range of average quality and dated products to even be sold in Australia, especially electronics. They are supported in this by supply chain companies like the treasonous Australia Post. Plus all the generous subsidies, incentives and development grants awarded to Amazon etc by Aussie tax payers via treasonous politicians is securing them permanent monopolies.
Enjoying wealth on the backs of the Australian population means they are not effected by any of this. They can get what they want when they want. Amazon is openly hostile to customers now because they know as individuals you cant do anything about it.

Shaiju Revi
Shaiju Revi

Hi, Can I order more than one 1 item together and charge shipping cost altogether, and how much time will take to process an order

jose
jose

For same seller, choose each item, save to basket. Then go to basket to complete order. Processing time depends on seller.

Fred
Fred

Is there any other Amazon Aust Vendors out there experiencing a lot of problems dealing Amazon Vendor Central AU?

Marga S.
Marga S.

I would like my acc. changed to the PRIME account.please advise how?

BuyGeorge
BuyGeorge

At the top, left hand side, click on the menu
=
=
Then scroll down and click on Prime. Follow the steps.

cooperman

Do you think that Amazon don't know that every dissatisfied customer will tell 10 or more others, I have personally told twice as many as that.

Products used
Products used

I really don't think they care. As I had a complaint but could not contact them. Left a review on their site and received
and email they were not going to print because it gave them a bad name. I have done the same as you . Most Amazon
customers will be satisified till they have a problem like you & me then they will know what Amazon thinks of some of their
customers . Pity as I had bought quite a lot from Amazon but no more.

cooperman

Completely agree I was a regular it not exclusive buyer, but they gave me totally misleading info a and took weeks to deliver.

Alan

Your estimation is statistically correct. However unlike in many other Western countries, Australians are by nature less likely to engage in Table Thumping 101. Instead our general attitude of "She'll be right" often leads to apathy. We will tell our experiences of poor customer service to our family, friends and around the BBQ after a few beers, BUT rarely do we complain to the source of the problem. Instead we tend to silently vote with our feet and never deal with those businesses again.

It's true that some businesses are aware of the power of the spoken personal recommendation but alas many of the vendors in other countries just haven't cottoned on to how Australians think and how negative word of mouth comments can impact on how they do business here.

Some basic rules:
1. Don't nonsense to Aussies. If you can't supply it or deliver it on time just say so. We are generally pretty understanding if you keep the transaction and communication honest.
2. Follow up enquires promptly. If you ignore us expect negative reviews and angry customers.
3. Don't debit a Customer's credit card until you have actually sent the item. We aren't creditors for vendors to invest our funds on your short term money gambling ventures.

cooperman

I was a reluctant Amazon buyer, they are big meaning they do not care a toss about customers. We get the suppliers we deserve, I have been to court three times, and won every case. Product Review is great as even people with low incomes can get back at companies with appalling service. They can also compliment those who do well, Amazon is not one of those.

Nathan L
Nathan L

Do you think they will allow us to the other 8 or so Amazon stores worldwide ever again?

Ri K
Ri K

I don’t know. I do not plan to ever deal with amazon ever again and will spend my money locally supporting Australian businesses, especially now during Covid. Amazon do not need my business or support which is evident from the way they treat people, not only their sellers but also their workers. This company may not have standards or pride but I do.

Simra K.
Simra K.

Does Amazon Australia have customer ratings on items from Australia only or from worldwide?

Janine A.

They have both. Australia first and then international ones.

Maggie
Maggie

I want to know why you won’t cancel my order 249-7859597-7567041 which I placed on amazon.com.au and to date had not been shipped. Check all of the correspondence I forwarded to you and the mountain of chat transcript. I’ve messaged the seller as you have and nothing. I would also like to know why are you still allowing this seller to trade? Is it Amazon policy to allow sellers to offer goods with no intention of ever sending them. Please cancel my order so I can delete my account. I’ll never purchase from any Amazon platform again.

Kye
Kye

Amazon.com.au is totally a joke.

Janine A.

I don't like it when they don't disclose the seller's name on some of their listings.

cooperman

Amazon get away with it because of our weak consumer laws, lies are their stock in trade.

Joseph
Joseph

why is there a photo of a coffee cup on my reviwe? I never added any photo

Kellie S
Kellie S

Lol! Same reason I have a hot air balloon I’m guessing!

Janine A.

They're not calling you a mug are they?

Lara
Lara

Can anyone suggest me, i have ordered a foundation. Everyday they are saying expecting this day, that day and now they are saying product is lost. There is no number you can contract with the seller only through email but they are not responding. Anyone know what should i do now?

Roderick
Roderick

Amazon is a flawed system

lovemyhome
lovemyhome

Log in to your Amazon account, click Customer Service at the top, click Need More Help at the bottom, select your order -> Where's my stuff -> Shipment is late, then click Chat, and let them know that your order has not arrived and the seller is unresponsive. They will help you out.

Lawrence C.

virtual business cards any good?

What?

new business cards australia

What is your question ?

David Harrop

Replies to my emails from Amazon representatives.

What??

David Harrop

Why,after 4emails requesting a refund of $620.00 because of a Visa card error,on my behalf on the 23/24 February 2019 has Amazon Australia not replied despite being given all details of the transaction. Basically I ordered one, and only one, iPad 6th G . I inadvertently had two purchase orders for the Item. I rectified the order, was given one shipping order, received only one iPad.

Fired Up

Sounds like a good outcome

David Harrop

What good outcome? I did not get a refund even after at least four further emails to Amazon. I was informed that they declined my request for a refund and would not answer any more of my emails. I am a pensioner and could not afford to loose $620.00. I would never buy anything from Amazon again and advise other people what happened to me.

David Harrop

What other answer? I have already replied.

new online customer
new online customer

If a seller receives poor reviews, bad customer satisfaction and continues to operate, how can customers complain to Amazon Australia or get in touch with Amazon Australia? This would give their website a bad name.

David Harrop

Tried sending emails to cis@amazon.com.au. Never had any replies from them but had emails from reseller of IPad stating that they had order for one iPad, were paid for one iPad and sent only one iPad. Was charged for 2 iPad despite rectifying my order details.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Amazon? Claim your listing.
Powerland