B&H Photo

B&H Photo Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for B&H Photo? Claim your listing.
Rynal Chandra
Rynal Chandra

when would I get my item if I live in New Zealand?

Allan

I have purchased a number of items from B&H, I live in Australia and delivery is 5-7 days from the date of order.
Regards,

Neil J.
Neil J.

My order took about 2 weeks to arrive

JAMES McCARRON.
JAMES McCARRON.

Are these 2 DVD's available?
No.1 Blue Crane Digital DVD's. Canon 5D Mark 4 Basic Controls.

No.2 Canon 5D Mark 4 Advanced Topics. Thank You.

Bob
Bob

hi

I have looking at the jvc quadproof camcorders. The everio R 4 K series looks interesting but there does not appear to be an agent or a place where in Australia where I can see them.

I live in Canberra and will travel to see them.

Would you please give me some information about them and where I may see one?

Regards

Bob Kibble

[email removed]

Mel B
Mel B

They are based in New York. Their website shows examples of goods.

Larissa

I really want to purchase a Rokinon lens from B&H, I am in Tasmania Australia, and have read up and down reviews. I want to make sure before I buy, is it legit, are they good and when the products arrive are they new and exactly as their description says?

Thanks :)

Consumer #1
Consumer #1

Don't know the lens you've mentioned but B+H are reputable. Expect to receive what you order in stated delivery time, in good order & well packed. That's my experience with B+H.

Larissa

Thanks very much, I was interested in Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 lens, just wanted to get a few honest opinions before I buy :)

Weeds
Weeds

Hi Larissa, personally I don't like to purchase lenses or camera bodies from overseas businesses due to the limitations with warranties and many manufacturers not providing international warranties. B&H are very reputable and I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from them. I'd shop around some of the Australian retailers, I know you are limited in where to buy from in Tasmania as I grew up there and there is no competition when it comes to negotiating a good price on camera equipment. You either pay the rrp or you don't get what you want. I now live in Sydney and there is a lot of competition which means you can get some great prices on camera equipment. It all depends on what your budget is though.

Larissa

Thanks very much Weeds, yeah being in Tassie it sucks with how much limitation we have with a lot of things, I have tried different brand lenses and this Rokinon one seems like the one for me, only problem is yeah the no warrenty from the USA. Just wanted to make sure that B&H were legit, thank you :)

Extra Information

Brand Manager for B&H Photo? Claim your listing.