Battery Expert

Battery Expert Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Battery Expert? Claim your listing.
Lauren
Lauren

Do I pay to use or do you take the payment?

plainbobminimus
plainbobminimus

I cannot understand what you are asking about?
I was not paid to make a review.
I purchased items from Battery Expert and gave my own review on their service.
hope this is useful.

John
John

What was the outcome of "Not Happy Jan" complaint? Did BatteryExpert address this?

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan

No. They said that an 80% charge would suffice. Trying to resolve through Paypal now.

rbert Travia
rbert Travia

Hi I would like to purchase a replaceable battery for iRobot Roomba 630 mod. DC 14.4V 3000mAh
Size to fit my unit is 137mm long x 44mm h x 46mm W would you have one and the price please

Kind regards
Bat

Nickolas Kazakis
Nickolas Kazakis

I did not receive my email of receipt as it stated and not in spam please assist

Spencer
Spencer

Why don't you answer my emails.ive ordered a product from you. You have taken my money and I have not received any confirmation about my order.

Christopher
Christopher

I am looking to buy an electric outboard motor for my 13 foot timber dinghy, can you recommend both a quality engine and battery manufacturer

Steve
Steve

No Christopher, I can't answer your question except to say that their service was excellent. What I would do is look at the battery model, search for it on their website, if not found then email them, they may order it in or tell you where to go.

JA E.

Have sent several emails, all have came back. Can't find a phone number. Have ordered a battery over a week age and has not arrived. Are they a scam?

xox
xox

Not a scam in my opinion. Goods arrived promptly. Majority of reviews in the positive.

JA E.

Then how come they have taken my money and I'm still waiting after 8 days!!!! Why don't they have a phone number like any normal business?????

belinda
belinda

i am having the same problem. no one will contact me and its been 5 days

Danish A.
Danish A.

The positive reviews are probably fake.

Sukhmanjit singh
Sukhmanjit singh

I order headphones cover and I pay $11 but I didn't got any delivery detail

Holly. S
Holly. S

How long does shipping take?

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Battery Expert? Claim your listing.