Battery World Questions & Answers

Trevasked

do you sell Motobatt MBTX12U

Battery World A.Battery World

Hey Trev,

We certainly do stock the Motobatt MBTX12U.
For accurate pricing and availability I would recommend getting in touch with your local store.
You will be able to find your local store using our store finder tool located here:
www.batteryworld.com.au/Find-A-Store

Thanks, The Battery World Team.

hamera62

hamera62asked

Battery World

How much does a Holden Calibra Hatch 1997 battery would cost???

tunipsav
tunipsav

I'm sorry, I'm a customer, you will have to ring Battery World.

Mark

Markasked

Battery World

I bought a new 57MF Yuasa MF Battery in August 2016. I believe this has a 30 month warranty. I had my car serviced today and as part of that service, battery test showed cold cranking amps down to 351. New ones 530 amps apparently. How does the Battery World warranty come into play in this situation? Surely the battery needs to last for at least the warranty period?
Regards
Mark

Swamp Fox
Swamp Fox

Hi Mark, Sorry not any help on this one, but agree with you that the battery should last for the warranty period, thats why they have a warranty.I would be akin for a replacement battery.

GGg

GGgasked

Battery World

How do I know what warranty there is on a battery? The sales docket/receipt doesn't say!!!!!

Michael
Michael

The warranty period is stated on the top and front of a battery. The receipt states the amount paid for the product.

BIEN SURE

BIEN SUREasked

Battery World

Why your after service is so bad !!!!!!!!!?

Centralian Alien
Centralian Alien

Is this a question?

Rino

You had two batteries flat in a forklift... Buy a maintenance charger... It's not the shops responsibility to look after your batteries

Max Vaughan

Max Vaughanasked

Battery World

Do you sell 200ah 12volt batteries?

Brisguy
Brisguy

No idea man, I don't work there I just got a battery there once

Yes they do