Beds n Dreams Questions & Answers

16 questions from our users

Maple
Mapleasked

Hi everyone

We tried the Silent night Onyx Plush at store. We found it very comfortable and love the cool surface. My partner and I are suffering shoulders or back pain. Our body weight are 63 and 77 kgs.

It is grateful if you can share your experiences with us before our purchase.

Thanks for your time

Gaye R.
Gaye R.asked
Beds n Dreams

Thinking of buying a King London mattress and base any thoughts please

Gaye R.
Gaye R.asked
Beds n Dreams

Thinking about buying a King London mattress and base .. would like others thoughts

Bill H
Bill H

I found that all the mattresses at Beds n Dreams were of superior quality to conventional bedding stores, so, don't think you can go wrong with your purchase.

Aayush K.
Aayush K.asked
Beds n Dreams

Anyone have any experience/reviews on Englander Manhattan Firm?

faustine m.
faustine m.

Englander is not a good mattress, i find it the hard way. it sags in the middle terribly and kinda regret for the purchase.

Donna
Donna

We got the Manhattan firm to replace Savoy Firm that also went saggy after 3 months. Manhattan only here 1 week & it’s already sagging. I’m 65kg so it’s not a weight problem. Extremely unhappy as we only sleep well on a firm base.

Jcd
Jcdasked
WA

Hi i wish to know do you sell floor stock? Very wary of buying a mattress if its not in stock right there &then. Also have been caught out before with mattresses not feeling at all like the floor model.

Hpw
Hpwasked

Looking for reviews of the Englander Boston Extra Firm mattress

Made in China

Violetta S
Violetta Sasked
Beds n Dreams

Hi, does anyone have feedback on The Block Hardwood Gas Lift Bed Timber Bed? Thank you

NICK

It is not solid timber but veneer.

Irene
Ireneasked

Hi
Do you have the buddy king single and buddy bed side draws
Which state has these ?

sleeplikeaqueenasked
Beds n Dreams

Ive heard that barry from alexandria has left. Is he still with your company or another? We have purchased from him several times and we are trying to locate him again. I hope someone can help called the alexandria store and a grumpy woman said abruptly he had left.

Evan Gasked
Beds n Dreams

Anyone have feedback on Hypnos Cambridge Medium matress?

Lugarno
Lugarno

We have the Hypnos soft. Love it . It’s not soft like some other brands though. It’s has great support. Dont know how the medium would feel sorry.

sleeplikeaqueen

go to bedbuyer.com.au they have reviewed every mattreess

newbie
newbieasked
Beds n Dreams

Hi...I would like to know if you guys come and install the bed and suit at delivery?

BedsNDreamsBeds n Dreams

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes we can offer installation of your bedroom suite for a fee.
It would depend on what items you were to buy to how much that fee would be as some beds are easier to build then others. This is something your sales person can help you with.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
-Andrew

Ex Employee
Ex Employeeasked

hi

just wondering how much delivery would be to Carrara on the Gold Coast and if delivery before Christmas is possible for 1x Silent Night Sleep Choice Firm Mattress?
thanks

BedsNDreamsBeds n Dreams

Hi Rob, delivery to Carrara is $115 from our Kedron warehouse. However the Sleep Choice mattress would need to be ordered and would normally take 2 - 3 weeks to be made and with holiday closures it may take longer.

If you have any more questions you can send me an email at sales@bedsndreams.com.au

- Andrew

Sleep Deprived
Sleep Deprivedasked
Beds n Dreams

Can anyone give me an idea of what I should be paying for 3 king size Hypnos Balmoral mattresses and bases? I've emailed a couple of stores and they haven't gotten back to me, and I've been quoted 3 different prices over the phone with a $5000 difference between them. Just want to make sure I'm not being ripped off.

Stephen Kamal
Stephen Kamal

Hello Sleep Deprived, Stephen from Beds N Dreams in Fortitude Valley.
I just came through your query. Not sure if you are still in the market for the Hypnos mattress but the Balmoral has been our best seller 5 years and counting.
Please come and see me at the valley store this weekend. I do deals. Please send me an email at valley@bedsndreamsqld.com.au

Tracey
Tracey

Sleep deprived how did you go with the quote as I am after the same one and have received different quotes ?

Evan G

Do you have any feedback on quality of mattress since you purchased?

Luckypuk
Luckypukasked
Beds n Dreams

How long will it take to take ownership of our bed? Two weeks in a row we've been told by Castle Hill NSW office that they're waiting on the base to arrive at the warehouse. Warehouse has not returned their calls. I more than a bit concerned that this will stretch out her Help!

Hi Luckypuk,
Thank you for your query. Our standard delivery times for a customised upholstered base can take up to four weeks - this can vary if custom material needs to be sourced but usually four weeks. I'm terribly sorry that in your specific case there was a delay with the supplier.
Kind Regards
Beds N Dreams Online Team

Nickasked
Beds n Dreams

Has anyone bought Luxuriance Elite Mattress King Size and Oslo bedroom suite.
After reading a lot of reviews about Bed and Dreams and mostly terrible customer service and after sale warranty support I really hope I will not face the same issue. The store I bought it from was really friendly and I've paid deposit before I saw the reviews.

If anyone can comment on the quality of Luxuriance Elite Mattress because I can not find anything on the web on Luxuriance branded mattress.
I also want to know what kind of wood Oslo bedroom suite is made from because I was told a different type of timber the furniture is made from in store and on bedndreams website says different timber and any structural and quality issues on this range?

Daz
Daz

Hi mate. So after a year of having this bed are you happy? Am about to buy this so be great to get your feedback. D

Hi Daz,
After a year of having the Oslo bedroom suite and the Elite Mattress it has been a positive experience.
The mattress is still nice and firm and it has soften up a little but that is to be expected with any mattresses. Over all it is still a firm bed, however I always prefer a medium firm mattress and my misus likes a firm mattress however it is still a little firm for my liking. It is still a very comfortable mattress.
The Oslo bedroom suite wise, we have king bed, bedside tables and a dresser. It still looks great and nice piece of bedroom furniture.
There are exception to any hardwood timber furniture that has been stained. If you scratched it or leave water glass on it will show the raw timber colour underneath the stain.
I made a little scratch on the bedside tables and misus kept leaving water bottle/glass on the bedside table and it has left water marks and for the scratch I went to get a touch up walnut stain pen to cover it up.
The drawers on the bedside is opening and closing fine. On the dresser it needs to be pushed hard in since we have it filled with our clothes. I am still very happy with the suite if you like the design and colour.

Vic
Vicasked
Beds n Dreams

Hi! Has anyone purchased a "Hotel Collection" mattress from Beds N Dreams? We are looking at the RUBY plush model and wonder if anyone has any feedback. Thanks!

Mazzie_Star
Mazzie_Star

Hi Vic, I haven't purchased a Hotel Collection mattress but.... if you are looking for that high end hotel quality, I bought a Hypnos mattress and still love it 2 years later. A lot of people (me included) have had trouble with that soft latex top layer on many new mattresses and it gets very very hot. I bought a thick memory foam topper which transforms any bed (and possibly a plank of wood) into an experience like sleeping on a cloud but then your body just gets too hot. I researched for ages and Hypnos has natural fibres and really soft, oh and really made in Australia.

(I bought the mattress alone for my wooden slat bed and no extras for a bit less than $5000. Check out the other reviews about Beds N Dreams because it's the only distributor and the quality of customer service varies wildly suburb to suburb. Bankstown Homemaker Centre - rude, the worst. Alexandria - friendly, helpful.)

Hi Vic,

I saw your question and thought if you hadn't purchased already you may be interested to know our King and Queen for Single price sale is on for the next two weeks. It's on selected ranges, including the Hotel Collection. It's the perfect time to get a new mattress for a fraction of the price :)
Regards, The Beds N Dreams Sales Team

Evan G

Which mattress did you end up buying?

Get an answer from our members and Beds n Dreams representatives

Other Furniture Shops