Belle Fever Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Raman
Raman

Hi I have necklace with all my family name gifted by my friend she shop from you I wanted to add one more name on that necklace is it possible to do that.

Belle Fever   DM

Hi Raman, welcome to Belle Fever :) We can definitely assist you with that. Could you kindly email us at admin@bellefever.com.au with the design details so we can assist you further please? :)

Angela 834
Angela 834

do belle fever sell 24k solid gold jewelry?

Joann
Joann

Not that I'm aware of. Best to go on their site and ask them directly

Belle Fever   DM

Thank you Joann :) Hi Angela, we work with our own materials moneil gold which is a top gold alternative. We infuse the gold into our monel silver which makes it lasts and also has the advantage of being hypo allergenic and non tarnishing :)

Dianne
Dianne

I brought my daughter a rose gold braclet as a gift. My daughter said it is beautifully made and she loves it. I totally recommend Belle Fever for your personal gift needs. They are fantastic in communication as well.

Belle Fever   DM

Aww thank you so much Dianne :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so glad that your daughter loves her bracelet :) We hope to see you again soon <3

Allieysia J.
Allieysia J.

How long is shipping time to the U.S

Belle Fever   DM

Hi Allieysia thank you for your question and welcome to Belle Fever :) Once a design is complete, shipping takes about 5 to 7 business days at the moment. If we can assist or if you need an urgent order, please let us know :)

Sharon k
Sharon k

How to shorten my bracelet

Belle Fever   DM

Hi Sharon, thank you for your question. If you email us at admin@bellefever.com.au we would be more than happy to assist in shortening it for you :)

Ash
Ash

How has the jewelry held up over tine? Is it still as shiny and bright as when you first got it?

Belle Fever   DM

Hi Ash, thanks for your question :) we have many reviews of people who have said that the jewellery they have received has been as shiny as the first day they received it :) in the future, however, if your pieces need any extra love and care for cleaning and polishing, we are able to assist with that :)

Get an answer from our members and Belle Fever representatives