Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

SunCoast

SunCoastasked

We ordered a freezer through Kunda Park Store in Sunshine Coast and we paid cash.We were told that it was going to be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks down the line there is nothing. We lost all the meat we purchased prior to promised delivery date due no storeage space. We are now contemplating making a police report and ask for a refund. We last spoke to a guy called Jack he was very rude and a Floor manager called Liz as been telling us to wait . Poor customer service and we can’t believe that this is happening in developed country like Australia

peeved1
peeved1

They are advertising and selling stock that they don't have in their warehouse, as I found out. They order from the supplier and then have to wait for delivery. I eventually got my delivery 3 weeks later after contacting head office. They should tell customers if they don't have the item in stock.

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Maureen C.asked

How much is a double electric blanket made by Electrolux

Maureen C.

How much is a Electrolux double electric blanket

chris washington

chris washingtonasked

does the Panasonic hd smart 32 inch tv have connections on rear to take dvd player connector cables
thanks chris

Deborah

Deborahasked

Isnt it the responsibility of installer of large electric appliances to remove packaging from house? Not leaving it there for customer to have to try and dispose of. To big for council bins.

cilla
cilla

Yes it is they should have done it for you

ameli
ameli

I think that this negotiable, there is no consumer law that says packaging must be removed by the installer. It's just bad manners really. I would ask do you remove packaging and my guess is rather than lose customers the seller will agree to remove. I have noticed that some sellers make the removal of packaging, cleaning up after themselves, a selling point. Some will even remove your old bed when they deliver your new one.

Fired Up
Fired Up

It would depend on what was in the invoice/website details..TOO

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives