Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Maureen C.asked

How much is a double electric blanket made by Electrolux

Maureen C.

How much is a Electrolux double electric blanket

chris washington

chris washingtonasked

does the Panasonic hd smart 32 inch tv have connections on rear to take dvd player connector cables
thanks chris

Deborah

Deborahasked

Isnt it the responsibility of installer of large electric appliances to remove packaging from house? Not leaving it there for customer to have to try and dispose of. To big for council bins.

cilla
cilla

Yes it is they should have done it for you

ameli
ameli

I think that this negotiable, there is no consumer law that says packaging must be removed by the installer. It's just bad manners really. I would ask do you remove packaging and my guess is rather than lose customers the seller will agree to remove. I have noticed that some sellers make the removal of packaging, cleaning up after themselves, a selling point. Some will even remove your old bed when they deliver your new one.

Fired Up
Fired Up

It would depend on what was in the invoice/website details..TOO

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives