Big W Photos

Big W Photos Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Big W? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

154 questions from our users

Barbara
Barbaraasked

Have made several photo books with Big W, they are no longer available to be viewed, but all the photos I have used in them are there. Also where do I now find the "border/frames" for the photos + embellishments to add?? Sad to say it is all very plain and not as easy to use as previously. I contacted Big W and they informed me that Fuji changed it all last December 2020.

Wendy Sorby
Wendy Sorbyasked

if photo prints available on line/for collection at menai store

Anned

We can’t pick up in melbourne we are in lockdown so depends where your living
My photo books were delivered

Margot M.asked

Can I request 2500 online photos

Anned

Individual pictures yes think so
I make up photo books with about 80 pictures but sure you can do anything
The app will help you

Margot M.

Thankyou SO much! Wishing you well!

Philip B.
Philip B.asked

Can I add text to my pages? I have completed all pages, saved it, but just want to add text before paying for my order.

Carla Zizek
Carla Zizek

I am not sure I think you can

Bev E
Bev Easked

Hi , I have been advised that an original photo book I made, I cannot reorder!! Is that correct , thanks Bev

Bree
Breeasked

Hi how do u print off 6x4 photos in the big w store?

ginger k.
ginger k.asked

I'm trying to print some photos on normal 6" x 4"
Some of my photos are not cropped to this size; they're taller than 4" (although not portrait), so the entire photo won't print
I would like to make the photo smaller so the entire photo fits on the page, how can I do this?

Lyn Lasked

I have made dozens of big W photo books for family gifts and have always been delighted but what has happened to the borders and embellishments and featured topics, ie. weddings etc. The choices are just so very basic, where have they gone.

Dianne L.
Dianne L.

I have just starting using BigW for photo prints as canvas framed prints. In doing this, I looked around the site's links to find my way around .. there are menus on the left, I think from memory, for the embellishments. Maybe a note sent to them via 'help centre' may help .. they got back to me very quickly when I sent a question to them. :)

Lyn L

Thks. I couldn’t see any embellishments icon and only very very basic backgrounds and frame layouts nothing like the old site. It’s very disappointing..I’ll try again in help centre. Thanks.

Aarti
Aarti asked

Order number: 174452251.
Order date: 29/6/2021
Problem: while i was paying for 1 product, the payment was declined and i re-pay the same order. But after few minutes i saw my account has been deducted two times. I only want to order one photo. And I contacted to big w branch but they didn’t help. Now i want to cancel this order which is made by default. And also want my 10$ Credit back. My details are with this order number. Who ever from bigw photos read this. Help me out with this please. Thank you

Amy P.asked

If I go in store can I print just standard size photos out in the store instead of ordering them? Thanks

Marg

Suzette Brookes

Yes you can Amy. It’s a simple process

Kathy T.
Kathy T.asked

How do you take out extra pages you don't need

Sandyk
Sandyk

If you have bought a book in advance at a special price then the number of pages that were included with this purchase cannot be amended! Otherwise you go to the display pages and then delete!

Sue reed
Sue reedasked

How do I get back to my saved project for my photo album please

Peterasked

My photoshop image had a 9mm internal black border to print on my 5 x 7 inch (127mm x 177.8mm) image.
The printed image came out with a 7mm black border. It appears the entire digital image was dilated during the printing process, loosing a surrounding 2mm. This has now effected my mat overlap for framing the photo. Please advise why the print did not accurately reflect the image dimensions when printed.

Reg Benjamin
Reg Benjamin

I didn't order any 5×7 prints from Big W. I ordered many poster size canvas prints. I'm sorry I'm unable to help you with your query Peter!

Peter

Thank you for your reply ...

Peter Q.
Peter Q.asked

Does anyone know when they will reinstate the borders around each individual photo?

Jenny
Jenny asked

I press browse files and then it comes up Can't open up file chooser

Cyndy N.
Cyndy N.

Hi Jenny,
Make sure you have the photos you want to use saved in my pictures on your computer or laptop. I find this works the best. My tablet doesn't support the file. I hope this helps

DiVa
DiVaasked

how do I delete a photo from the photo book I am preparing for printing.

Whitehouse
Whitehouse

Press the trash bin on right one for the photo or twice to remove photo plus frame

Joanne
Joanne

At the top, very right hand corner, click next to Page Options and the drop down choices will be displayed.
Click on the photo you want to remove and then click on the Rubbish Bin icon.

Suzanne Austin
Suzanne Austinasked

I have designed my calendar and it took me so long how do I edit to start on the next month eg instead of March I would like it to start in April

Once again, sorry Suzanne I haven’t done a calendar

Suzanne Austin
Suzanne Austinasked

what does empty holders mean?

Just Saying

Well, Suzanne I don’t know, I haven’t come across it.
Sorry, I’m unable to help you

AnnW
AnnWasked

I have already created my photobook in the project area, but now want to change the type of photobook (from A4 to 12x12 - how do I do that?

Susan Wasked

I have prepared a poster which I would like to order, but when I try to add it to the cart, this message comes up :

"Page has empty image holder(s).
Do you want to continue without addition image(s) to the holder(s)? Any empty holder(s) will be deleted."

Can you please tell me if this means the picture won't be printed on the poster as shown? I'm sorry, I don't understand the jargon or what image holders are.

Oddly, I have been making these posters annually for seven years and never seen a message like this before when I'm ready to order.

Incidently, I see that the software has been 'upgraded' but I don't find it nearly as user friendly as it used to be. A shame.

Murray H.
Murray H.

Sounds like your images are not loaded from your computer to the image holder. Suggest you keep trying to load them. If not you can go to a BigW - if there is one near you - and they will assist you on their computers. Take a USB with images on it. I agree about the changing of technology going backwards. I loved Windows 7 and absolutely hate Windows 10 .

Susan W

Thanks Murray for responding. I've loaded and loaded and loaded the pic and three copies are sitting there for me to select from. The strange thing is that I can see the poster with the picture on it and where the edges are etc., exactly like I've done so many times before and even when I reopen the project, the picture is there, sized and ready to go ... wish I could attach a pic here. It just comes up with that message, and I don't want to order in case it comes back blank.

Other Photo Printing Services