2Big W Photos

Big W Photos Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Big W? Claim your listing.
Vanessa
Vanessa

I have a photo book project which I had almost completed. The photos I had placed in the book are still there But every time I now go back to the project all the photos are gone and need to be added from my albums. I work on it log out go back later and they all need to be added again. Why wont it save the added photos

Falcon
Falcon

My elderly parents have printed A LOT of holiday photo's at Big W and copied onto a BigW CD at the same time instore. Please advise if I can download the photo's from the CD's, if so what format/file extension is used by BigW onto a PC.

Cath B.
Cath B.

What NSW stores offer pick up of digital prints?

karenaus123
karenaus123

Can I pay for the calendar and add my photos at my leisure?

Bev D
Bev D

i am trying to print photos & have uploaded, but can't see any option to add to/create a project?

Regina K.
Regina K.

Is anyone having trouble creating their calendars with the BigW photos program? I can't seem to add pictures to my project. I can select the photos from the photo source but the "add photos to project" button is greyed out. I've tried on both Mac and Microsoft computers with no success.

Lesley
Lesley

how do i add text in big w photobook

kerriegal
kerriegal

Can I go into big w toowoomba and scan my photos onto a disc from my camera

Brad
Brad

Can you get slides converted to photos?

Barry G.
Barry G.

Where do I find your list of print sizes and their prices please?

Chris
Chris

There is only 1 size - you don't get a choice.
All the prices are the same. Even if they are on Sale its not worth it.

Mark L.
Mark L.

Trying to save a photo book and it’s not letting me, it’s saying something like choose a hex colour or valid background what does this mean

Bec L
Bec L

Did you get a positive option as a result from this? Mine is saying the same - hours of work I don't want to lose!!!

Ebc
Ebc

Hi, l just ordered a photo online. When l paid for it l just got the picture from the big w website on my order. Is my real photo still coming or did l just order a big w picture

Danielle P.
Danielle P.

If I get a photo printed & enlarged will it be ready on the day I get it done

Do big W print documents

PJay
PJay

They used to print photos in-store, but they don’t any longer. They now have a third party print the photos from Sydney and issue them to the stores. The change has greatly increased delivery timeframes.

RON M.
RON M.

How do I edit my photos

Beth W.
Beth W.

Can I scan my photos to a disc or usb

Mad

Ofcouse you can .. hope this helps

Jessica B.

Can anyone assist me please when I go to add calendar to my cart it states that there are empty photo holders Page February 2023. December 2023> I have already had 1 calendar printed and it was fine?

Mad

Try saving it to your favorite them add it ...hope this help there site is crap it's worked for me in the past

Jessica B.

I have made a calendar and printed it out. Now when I go to add to cart to have more printed it comes up with empty holder photos on 2 months? Assistance please as know today is last day of sale

dave c.
dave c.

Can slides be enlarged in store

SharonP

I have been trying for days to make a calendar for a Christmas present and, for some unknown reason, it stops saving the work that I have done. I've gone gone out several times and had to start again at the month where it no longer saves anything. So frustrating. I don't know what to do and am about to give up.

Bev
Bev

Oh!! Sharon, the Big W app is hopeless!! I also had big issues with it. Try pressing the “Contact us” button….nothIng even comes up. They are not very good at customer service, that’s for sure. I had beer glasses printed on for friends and the job was terrible. It is so difficult to contact anyone to complain…. I won’t be dealing with them again.

Thanks Bev. I'll try another company

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Big W? Claim your listing.