Black Swallow Questions & Answers

Nina R.
Nina R.

Hey there, I have an order for a mattress from a week ago and have not received any tracking details. Your website phone number is also constantly saying you are closed. Am about to contact my bank to cancel the transaction on the card. Can someone please give me a call asap on [Number Removed]

Carol
Carol

Cancel now they will not reply, probably already taken your money.

BEE Australian P.

Contact Fair Trading NSW and report them. Australian Consumer Law states they must provide a refund. They moved out of the business address before Jan 23 and started another company, Black Swallow Boutique Pty LTD. Black Swallow Pty Ltd is cancelled from July 21. Owners are [Names Removed]. Details show they are probably in [Content Removed] moved from [Content Removed. https://www.wayflyer.com/our-customers/black-swallow

BEE Australian P.

Hi Nina, I finally got a refund. It was probably that I reported the issue to ASIC, ACCC, Office of Fair trading, the bank and my many reviews online that it happened. My next visit might be to google to ban the website. I hope you get your refund. Someone once told me "The squeeky wheel gets oiled" You might need to get noisy just like I did.

Samantha
Samantha

Bought a baby monitor its been over 2 weeks and no shipping??? No reply to email... and phone says I am calling out of office hours when you are OPEN?!

Jack Mehoff

Open up a dispute with the company that you used to pay for it. Black Swallow is a [Content Removed]

Black Swallow   DM

Hi Samantha, So that we could investigate further, could you please private message us with your order reference number?

We look forward to hearing back!

Sonja M.
Sonja M.

Cancelled order. Refund was to be processed 3-5 business days. Weeks later. No reply to emails. Phones do not answer. Scam

Anne-Marree S.
Anne-Marree S.

Do you rip off all your customers!!!!?????
Your trying to charge my daughter 10% foe a delivery that NEVER EVER HAPPENED!!!! How disgusting to rip off a child. Pathetic company's like yours get rich taking money for doing g nothing!!!!!

Greg East
Greg East

Hi I was wondering when my order is going to arrive ordered 21/012023 order [Number Removed]

It won't ever arrive. They're a [Content Removed]

Shells
Shells

How long did your order take to get to the USA?

Kazz
Kazz

Purchased an item on 5th feb22 that said was in stock and still waiting for delivery . We have received no tracking number and payment was processed.
It’s now 6th March 22 . What is the delivery time. Thanks

Angel C.
Angel C.

How long does it actually take for an order to process with this company? Made an order it just says processing. Beginning to worry a bit after seeing all these reviews of the company.

Bianca P.
Bianca P.

I want to know whether the olaplex is real or a fake version of it please let me know. Cause you don't have to be a hairdresser to get it ??

Black Swallow   DM

Hi Bianca, all of our products are authentic. We are an authorised retailer to 100s of brands online, though there are also some in which we source directly from authorised distributors, locally & abroad, ensuring products are kept at competitive prices & genuine. You can shop with confidence knowing that the Olaplex on Black Swallow is 100% authentic.

Mel x

Lookingfornet
Lookingfornet

Are the blackswallow olaplex stock legit? It lets you buy 1 or 2 without a license.

jmila12

Are the Jeffree Star products legit? Or fakes? I cannot tell....

Sheridan Hammond

100% legit Jeffree Star Cosmetics products. Black Swallow isn't a black market seller, they're in my opinion the best way us Aussies can get a hold of the likes of JSC on home soil without the ridiculous postage and currency exchange from USA.

Sheridan x

jmila12

That’s so great! Thank you so much:)

Charlie V.
Charlie V.

I'd like to know when an item is out of stock and the ETA states 10 days, what does that mean? Thanks in advance.

Sheridan Hammond

Heya Charlie : ) When an item is marked *out of stock* generally that means they have sold all their stock of that item. You can email Black Swallow customer service to inquire as to whether they will be replenishing that particular item at a later date or if you can be notified by email when it does. (I've signed up to receive emails from BS so usually they send out bulk emails to let the customers know when sales are on or restock of certain popular items. I suggest signing up to their email list so you can get first grabs!)

And ETA means Estimated Time of Arrival of a product when purchased or being available online.

I hope I've been able to help : )

Sheridan

Jodie F.
Jodie F.

The no orange shampoo what’s it do for blonde hair.does it keep it blonde

Kirsty H.
Kirsty H.

Hello, may you tell me the difference between the non yellowing and non orange shampoo please?

Kerr
Kerr

Im assuming the non yellowing would be a purple shampoo and non orange would be blue shampoo, its to balance blondes

Pebbles
Pebbles

Anyone from Australia bought anything from this site?

Sheridan Hammond

Sure have! I've purchased 3 times within the last 12 months from Black Swallow and was very happy with what I ordered. Was all real, no fakes and really good pricing.

Sheridan x

NatDelv
NatDelv

Yes, and I wait for a product they advertise as coming from overseas. Just to get the run around for a month. I eventually got a refund.

Get an answer from our members and Black Swallow representatives