Bras N Things

Bras N Things Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Beckah S.

Beckah S.asked

I recently bought 2 bras at $79 each. The girl fitted me and insisted she'd told me the right cup size, despite them being 3 cup sizes higher than I'd ever used. Now, everytime i wear them, I'm annoyed because they're clearly way too big. I can fit over a fist and a half into the cup as well... So they're not supportive at all. Do I have any right to return these, over a month or so later?

Kylee M.

Kylee M.asked

I recently had a clean out and found 2 purchases I made 2yrs ago. Items have never been worn and still have the tags attatched. I do not have the receipt but I have my bank transactions that show the purchase. Am I able to get a refund if I take it into my local store?

Mpw

Mpwasked

What does the packaging look like when delivered to New Zealand?

Daisy B

Daisy Basked

Do bras and things still do the exchanging old bras for new ones?

Emmz13
Emmz13

If your bra is worn out BUY A NEW ONE! Do you return your car or shoes when they get old? Like if you've worn it out why be scabby... Bras aren't designed to last forever. They do return faulty items but if you've worn it out that's literally life and time to go shopping!

cheriie

cheriieasked

Hello I'm a always seeing nice sexy bra's for the younger girls who aren't big busted and nothing for the larger size women. I am a size 22 B or C cup I would like to see some sexier bra's for the big bust women in this country .I have seen some nice bra's but they don't make them in that size or bigger sizes I would like it if your company would think of the larger women and make them in larger sizes would be very appreciated if you can think of the women like us and do what we would like? Thank you Cherie

Get an answer from our members and Bras N Things representatives