Steelcraft Strider Compact

104 questions from our users

Kristine H.

Kristine H.asked

Strider Compact

Hi i got a second hand strider compact can a strider compact deluxe seat fit on it and where can i get one from?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kristine H. Thanks for your question. Please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and advise us of the Cat number and batch date from the Steelcraft Strider Compact you purchased. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Chloe G.

Chloe G.asked

Strider Compact

Will a strider plus second seat fit on a strider compact delux edition pram?

Support C.Steelcraft

HI Chloe G, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus second seat isn't compatible with the Strider Compact range due to the frame fittings. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kaitln P.

Kaitln P.asked

Strider Compact

Hi will a compact hood fit a strider plus

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kaitln, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact hood compatible with the Strider Plus seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Shaaynaa Lasked

Strider Compact

Does the strider plus second seat hood fit the strider compact second Seat ?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Shaaynaa, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus second seat isn't compatible with the Strider Compact second seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Shaaynaa L

Are the hoods the same ?

Support C.Steelcraft

No Shaaynaa, these models and parts are different.

RDM

RDMasked

Strider Compact

Hi, I have an older red Strider Compact and bubs has always faced me and sat straight up, very comfortable. I changed the seat to front facing yesterday and the seat isn't sitting as upright as it does when rear facing (one #1 still), bub had to really lean forward to be able to see properly. This is really disappointing. How can I fix this please?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi RDM, thanks for your question. Steelcraft have since designed two models of the strider compact stroller which have 4 seated positions where as the original strider compact model only had the 3 positions. Please contact customer service on 1300 303 330 for more information regarding the compatibility between seat frames for the Strider Compact. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Sheree A

Sheree Aasked

Strider Compact

Hello just wondering if the bassinet for the strider compact pram will also go in the strider compact deluxe pram?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sheree A, Thanks for your question. Yes, the Strider Compact bassinet is compatible with the Strider Compact Deluxe range. If you have any further questions, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Mumofmany
Mumofmany

Hi I have taken apart my strider to clean it and having trouble with remembering how the hood poles go

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Mumofmany, thank you for your question. Please contact us on 1300 303 330 and provide us with the CAT number if your strider (which is located on the rear legs of the stroller, underneath the frame) so we can assist you further with putting your hood back on. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Crarney

Crarneyasked

Strider Compact

Does the strider compact deluxe second fit the normal strider compact which I purchased in 2016?

Harry
Harry

Im not to sure but i dont see why not

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Craeney, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe second seat is compatible with the Strider Compact stroller frame. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

rq.83

rq.83asked

Strider Compact

I have a 2013 Strider Compact. Does the Strider deluxe bassinet fit this pram? Also, can I purchase new foam wheels to fit?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi rq.83, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe Edition bassinet is compatible with Strider Compact. We do have limited spare parts available, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from your Strider Compact. Kind regards. the Steelcraft team.

Anna

Annaasked

Strider Compact

Hi, I have a strider compact I bought in 2016.
Will a strider compact deluxe second seat fit onto my old strider compact edition?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Anna, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe Edition second seat is compatible with previous model of the Strider Compact range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Cindy

Cindyasked

Strider Compact

I have the strider compact 2016 pram and wondering if the new deluxe bassinet will fit?

natashameg
natashameg

I can't help with that I never used the bassinet. I am so sorry

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Cindy, thanks for your question. The bassinet is compatible as long as the pram is a Strider Compact. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to chat with us about compatibility. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Brook L

Brook Lasked

Strider Compact

Hi. I have a 2016 strider compact and would love the brown leather handle covers. Is there anywhere I can buy them seperate ?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Brook, thanks for your question. The leatherette handle/arm bar are not currently available for sale. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nikkiasked

Strider Compact

I have a strider compact. Older version I think maybe 2015 or 2016. Can I change the handle bar to the newer strider looking handle bars?

Ashlee
Ashlee

No you cannot BUT you can buy leatherette covers to update your prams look!

Thankyou

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nikki, thanks for your question. The handle bar isn't available for sale at this stage. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kimmy

Kimmyasked

Strider Compact

Hi am I able to order a new adjustable footrest for my steel craft strider compact?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kimmy, thanks for your question. We would recommend that this task be undertaken at one of our specialist repair centres, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kat

Katasked

Strider Compact

Does the steelcraft compact strider fit any steelcraft capsules?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kat, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact stroller is compatible with all Steelcraft capsules. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Maddi J

Maddi Jasked

Strider Compact

hi, i think the clip on the side of my compact second seat has broken! it gets stuck and now I can't seem to get my second seat down. has anyone else second seat done that? how did you fix it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Maddi J, thanks for your question. Something doesn't sound right if your second seat doesn't go down. Steelcraft products have a 24-month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 24 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty.

Please return your stroller along with your purchase receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for inspection or alternatively you can book an appointment directly with one of our fully authorised repair specialists, please see their details below:

VIC, Essendon North, 3041, 03 9379 5292,
SA, Seaford, 5169, 0407 600 500,
QLD, Stafford, 4053, 07 3356 6089,
WA, Osborne Park, 6017, 08 9444 7261,
NSW, Taren Point, 2229, 1300 308 435

If you would like to go direct please give our team a call on 1300 303 330 so we can provide you with a reference number. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Amy W

Amy Wasked

Strider Compact

I have a steelcraft strider compact and bought a second seat after been told it fitted the compact however on the second seat it says strider plus ... should it fit as I am having trouble fitting the second seat?

Support C.Steelcraft

HI Amy W, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus and Strider Compact second seats are not compatible due to the fittings on the stroller frame. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Sarah T

Sarah Tasked

Strider Compact

My 3 year old’s head hits the top of the hood now & it looks quiet awkward. Is there anyway to adjust the height of the hood?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sarah, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact hood isn't able to be extended. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Roimata T

Roimata Tasked

Strider Compact

Hi, I have purchased a red second hand strider compact pram and I need a second seat now. I am just wondering can I use the strider compact second seat deluxe on the normal strider compact pram?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Roimata, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe edition seat is compatible with your Strider Compact. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Blanche

Blancheasked

Strider Compact

Does the belly bar on a strider plus fit on a strider compact?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Blanche, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus belly bar is compatible with the Strider Compact main seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

alycia

alyciaasked

Strider Compact

Is there a kids tray for the strider compact?

Nam
Nam

Hi.... no there is no kids tray but if you want you can attach coffee holder.

graham h
graham h

No kids tray which would be a great idea if they had one?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Alycia, thanks for your question. We don't have a tray available for the Strider range. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

See all Steelcraft Strider Compact questions

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives