Steelcraft Strider Compact

Steelcraft Strider Compact Questions & Answers

103 questions from our users

Will a strider plus second seat fit on a strider compact delux edition pram?
HI Chloe G, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus second seat isn't compatible with the Strider Compact range due to the frame fittings. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi will a compact hood fit a strider plus
Hi Kaitln, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact hood compatible with the Strider Plus seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does the strider plus second seat hood fit the strider compact second Seat ?
Hi Shaaynaa, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus second seat isn't compatible with the Strider Compact second seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.Are the hoods the same ?No Shaaynaa, these models and parts are different.

Hello just wondering if the bassinet for the strider compact pram will also go in the strider compact deluxe pram?
Hi Sheree A, Thanks for your question. Yes, the Strider Compact bassinet is compatible with the Strider Compact Deluxe range. If you have any further questions, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.Hi I have taken apart my strider to clean it and having trouble with remembering how the hood poles goHi Mumofmany, thank you for your question. Please contact us on 1300 303 330 and provide us with the CAT number if your strider (which is located on the rear legs of the stroller, underneath the frame) so we can assist you further with putting your hood back on. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does the strider compact deluxe second fit the normal strider compact which I purchased in 2016?
Im not to sure but i dont see why notHi Craeney, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe second seat is compatible with the Strider Compact stroller frame. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I have a 2013 Strider Compact. Does the Strider deluxe bassinet fit this pram? Also, can I purchase new foam wheels to fit?
Hi rq.83, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe Edition bassinet is compatible with Strider Compact. We do have limited spare parts available, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from your Strider Compact. Kind regards. the Steelcraft team.

Hi, I have a strider compact I bought in 2016. Will a strider compact deluxe second seat fit onto my old strider compact edition?
Hi Anna, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe Edition second seat is compatible with previous model of the Strider Compact range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I have the strider compact 2016 pram and wondering if the new deluxe bassinet will fit?
I can't help with that I never used the bassinet. I am so sorryHi Cindy, thanks for your question. The bassinet is compatible as long as the pram is a Strider Compact. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to chat with us about compatibility. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi. I have a 2016 strider compact and would love the brown leather handle covers. Is there anywhere I can buy them seperate ?
Hi Brook, thanks for your question. The leatherette handle/arm bar are not currently available for sale. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I have a strider compact. Older version I think maybe 2015 or 2016. Can I change the handle bar to the newer strider looking handle bars?
No you cannot BUT you can buy leatherette covers to update your prams look!ThankyouHi Nikki, thanks for your question. The handle bar isn't available for sale at this stage. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi am I able to order a new adjustable footrest for my steel craft strider compact?
Hi Kimmy, thanks for your question. We would recommend that this task be undertaken at one of our specialist repair centres, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does the steelcraft compact strider fit any steelcraft capsules?
Hi Kat, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact stroller is compatible with all Steelcraft capsules. Kind regards, the Britax team.

hi, i think the clip on the side of my compact second seat has broken! it gets stuck and now I can't seem to get my second seat down. has anyone else second seat done that? how did you fix it.
Hi Maddi J, thanks for your question. Something doesn't sound right if your second seat doesn't go down. Steelcraft products have a 24-month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 24 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Please return your stroller along with your purchase receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for inspection or alternatively you can book an appointment directly with one of our fully authorised repair specialists, please see their details below: VIC, Essendon North, 3041, 03 9379 5292, SA, Seaford, 5169, 0407 600 500, QLD, Stafford, 4053, 07 3356 6089, WA, Osborne Park, 6017, 08 9444 7261, NSW, Taren Point, 2229, 1300 308 435 If you would like to go direct please give our team a call on 1300 303 330 so we can provide you with a reference number. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I have a steelcraft strider compact and bought a second seat after been told it fitted the compact however on the second seat it says strider plus ... should it fit as I am having trouble fitting the second seat?
HI Amy W, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus and Strider Compact second seats are not compatible due to the fittings on the stroller frame. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

My 3 year old’s head hits the top of the hood now & it looks quiet awkward. Is there anyway to adjust the height of the hood?
Hi Sarah, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact hood isn't able to be extended. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi, I have purchased a red second hand strider compact pram and I need a second seat now. I am just wondering can I use the strider compact second seat deluxe on the normal strider compact pram?
Hi Roimata, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe edition seat is compatible with your Strider Compact. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does the belly bar on a strider plus fit on a strider compact?
Hi Blanche, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus belly bar is compatible with the Strider Compact main seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Is there a kids tray for the strider compact?
Hi.... no there is no kids tray but if you want you can attach coffee holder.No kids tray which would be a great idea if they had one?Hi Alycia, thanks for your question. We don't have a tray available for the Strider range. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

Does a normal strider second seat fit on a strider compact second seat area?
Hi Kahla, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact second seat is only compatible with the Strider Compact. If you have any further questions please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 or LiveChat at https://www.britax.com.au/ kind regards, The Steelcraft Team

See all Steelcraft Strider Compact questions

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives