Brosa Furniture Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

56 questions from our users

Kerryn M.
Kerryn M.asked

I have just ordered the heron grey Isabella king bed head. Has anybody else ordered /recieved this and were you happy with quality etc ?

SLCasked

Hi, does Brosa submit fake 5 star reviews in order to bury recent 1 star reviews?

Grace

Sorry, I can’t help you there!

Almost A.
Almost A.asked

Hi I'm thinking of buying the broad
Goldie swivel chair, are they comfortable? And how's the quality?

Yildiz
Yildizasked

Hi everyone planning on purchasing the baker extendable dining table also Marie dinning chairs & cloves bar stools. As this purchase will be over $5000.00 I would love feed back on products and services prior to ordering. Thank you in advance

Ilani F.asked

I want to order the Anica King Size bedhead. I live in Canberra. They say delivery is fast, is that true. I don't want to order and wait months.

LMM
LMM

I would not buy from them again. I am still waiting. I am going to repoet them to fair trading.

Ilani F.

Sorry to hear that. Did you order something and how long have you been waiting?

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Ilani, the availability/lead time for each item is displayed on the product page. Additionally, please allow approximately 5-7 business days for transit from our warehouse to you.

Mel
Melasked

Has anyone purchased the Brosa Sondra Sofa Bed?

Amanda
Amandaasked

Lots of complaints regarding your delivery service. Have these been addressed? I'm hesitant to purchase anything from you because of these complaints.

Zac
Zac
Hannah R
Hannah R
Melinda
Melindaasked

Why has Brosa not contacted us about our extremely overdue delivery of a sofa that we paid for back in early 2021?
Shocking customer service!

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Melinda I am more than happy to help if you can please email me at support@brosa.com with your order number I will look into it promptly.

GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

GreyBrown

Please change my star ranking to 1 star as I am unable to do so.

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled
SJS
SJS

Thanks for that.

GKW
GKWasked

Why does BROSA require full payment upfront if they cannot guarantee delivery times? Other furniture companies in Australia who sell items manufactured overseas take a down payment and require the remainder only when the item is in the ware house in Australia. Seems only fair, so why not BROSA?

huda a.
huda a.asked

Where is your Location please

Rockhampton

Sue
Sueasked

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.asked

Is your outdoor concrete tables easy to mark with spills n stuff
Can it be used outdoors with no roofing just open ?

MEW
MEWasked

Hi, are the bed frames modular / easy to put together? How is the bed delivered? In a flat pack or easy to put together pieces?

Joanne N.
Joanne N.
Mcgmelbourne
Mcgmelbourneasked

I have ordered a number of pieces from Brosa in the last year and have been very happy. I am thinking about ordering a pair of custom armchairs in the same fabric for my lounge room, but recently read a concerning review. The customer said the chairs they received were different colours and Brosa were not helpful at fixing this problem. The chairs I am looking at would be more than $1000 in total and they take about 4 months the be made so it’s a lot of time and money. Does anyone have any experience of custom orders with chairs? Any issues with fabric on different pieces not matching?

Rosa
Rosa

Hi would like to know if the Black Gina Table comes in a added extended design

Fay
Fayasked

Can I change the legs on my 2 seater Mondello sofa? If so do you sell sofa legs seperately?

glow
glowasked

I have submitted a request online for two returns and included photos of the damaged goods. I have not been able to speak with anyone except one email on Friday asking a question which I have since answered. Why don't you have a phone number on your website to better sort out this kind of problem?

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Glow! We are very sorry for the issues with your order. We can see that our team is in touch with you to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Angie
Angieasked

Hi, What are the measurements of the Extendable Baker table? Thanks Angie

Iman
Imanasked

Delivery time for bed heads?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives