Carpet Call Questions & Answers

Carpet Flooring, Rugs, Laminate Flooring, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Carpet Call

68 questions from our users

Noushin H.
Noushin H.asked
Laminate Flooring

I have booked for a flooring job, replacing carpet with laminate through a carpet Court store in Melbourne. The amount requested to make the booking was very high, I paid 2900 with only 1000 remaining balance. Job is booked for mod January (in 10 days). Now I have incurred a personal issue die to Covid and unable to proceed. Will they refund the deposit I paid? When I called this week I was told it depends if they have already purchased the material.

A Wu
A Wuasked
Carpet Flooring

I found there's up and down feeling when I walked on the carpet, want to find out what's under the carpet because my neighbour had tile lifting issue

Robyn B.
Robyn B.asked
Carpet Call

I had flooring layed through carpet call and the floor boards have gaps near walls and doors, not level in areas, not straight in doorways etc and small hole in the carpet. I’m concerned about discussing with the shop I purchased from as they don’t seem interested in helping with issues since we made the full payment - including getting the job finished initially, and then the workmanship is of poor quality.

john m
john masked
Carpet Call

can't find the robot cleaner

john m
john masked

WHERE THE FLOOR CLEANER.

Leonne
Leonne asked
Carpet Call

Can Vinyl planks be installed over the top of my tiles

Brian
Brian

Yes they can, bit of advise, don’t use Carpet Call if there is a problem they will not fix it.

Dave
Daveasked
Carpet Call

Hello, I'd like to know what the allowance is per sqm for flooring through Momu homes. I can't get this info anywhere and would like to know what to expect.

Jan Van Lathum
Jan Van Lathum

To calculate cost, contact any Carpet Call centre who will measure & quote according to whatever product you select. I chose a timber, not vinyl plank.

patk
patkasked
Blinds & Shutters

We have just ordered blinds through Mega blinds and paid 50% dep. now i have read many negative reviews should we cancel.

cherryripe
cherryripe

Aiping L.
Aiping L.asked
Carpet Call

Is it a general role that we have to pay 40% deposit for accurate measurement with Carpet Call. How much wasting required for replacing existing carpet please

Aiping L.
Aiping L.asked
Carpet Flooring

We would like to replace our carets in bedrooms. Unfortunately unsure what fit our floor best. Appreciate recommendations on where to see samples. We are at Upper North Shore Sydney.

Laura W
Laura Wasked
Vinyl Flooring

Hello, building a house with Metricon and looking at laminate flooring, the salesman at studio m couldnt help but we cant decide which laminate to purchase without viewing it laid. very hard to tel the quality from a small sample. where can we view helvetic, parador or wood effects flooring laid in a larger section?

Pat
Patasked
Vinyl Flooring

Webhave Wodeffects vinyl planks and they are extremely hard to clean as they are not smooth. What is the best way to clean these.

Carpet C.Carpet CallSend a private message

Hi Pat, thank you for your question. Please visit our product care section of our website to assist in the method for cleaning vinyl planks. https://www.carpetcall.com.au/ideas-and-advice/product-care/vinyls/

Melissa
Melissaasked
Carpet Call

Desperate for approx. 6m2 of Trendtime 1 Limed Oak Vinyl Flooring (discontinued) if anyone has any left over in their warehouse. Happy to pay postage etc.

Sonia
Soniaasked

Desperate for any amount of Wood Effects Blond Oak.....08 83393357
Will pay and pay for postage. Did whole house and now remodeling kitchen and extension and need more of same colour. Stupid us...didn't order enough extra boxes for future planning........even if you may know where to get them.

bretto
brettoasked
Carpet Call

why have I waited almost 6 months for shades. Have paid 1550 deposit in February. Multiple emails to Brooke Buddee and some bloke names Khai. Then a Sorosh Nazary all at Seven Hills headquarters. Still nothing. First it was mid June, then end of June, then end of July. Its now the 10th of August. And nothing Seriously? Order no.3806

Ian B.
Ian B.asked
Laminate Flooring

If I get a Hybrid Floor installed by Carpet Call. Who is the warranty with for the quality of the floor finishing. CC or the installer

Rhonda Hasked
Laminate Flooring

did CC ask for ALL the $'s 2 days before the job?

Achee
Achee

Yes They did. I was worried at the time that I won't have any leverage but their customer service was superb.

Rhonda H

Thank you for quick answer. Feel much better now!

Ron Canfield
Ron Canfieldasked
Carpet Call

Watching ads on tv about carpet call,I wondered if carpet court is the same company as we need flooring to be laid near Ulladulla,south NSW

Carpet C.Carpet CallSend a private message

Hi Ron we are not the same company.

ryan
ryanasked
Carpet Call

does carpet call do interest free payment options if so who is it with?

better sleeper
better sleeper

I have no idea Ryan as I didnt do business with them

Carpet C.Carpet CallSend a private message

Hi Ryan we do offer interest free through Open pay.

Andrewasked
Carpet Call

I have just had carpets laid on the 6th of November. There was so much carpet left over the 90.8 Square Metres was way over what was required. That I can take but every place a walk is covered in footsteps. I am very ,very,disappointed with the carpet and the measurements .I will willingly buy another carpet if I can get a good deal, and a new measurement

Bruce S