Chiropedic Questions & Answers

Verifiedchiropedic.net.au
Helen W.
Helen W.

Looking for reviews and experience with the Chiropedic bed base (not mattress.) I'm concerned that the slats sit on rails which are attached to the sides rather than on top of structural supports. Do they stand up to use without failing and do they last beyond the 5 yr warranty?
Thank you.

Chiropedic   DM

Hi Helen, I noticed that nobody has responded to your question regarding your question. If you are still wondering about the bed base, you are very welcome to contact our Chat team as they would be able to assist you. Otherwise, if you live near one of our stores, you can visit and speak to one of the retail staff members. Thank you, Marie, Customer Care Team

Nikhil
Nikhil

Hi Team Chiropedic,

Could you pls suggest which kinda Mattress is good for the Lower back pain and my age is 38.

Thanks Nick

OGHOLLOW YT Y.
OGHOLLOW YT Y.

High l have fibromyalgia , and back issues. Which mattress would you recommend?

Chiropedic   DM

Hello, and thank you for your query. We can't provide advice based on specific conditions; we recommend speaking to a professional for some advice on what mattress they recommend for you. We can give advice based on your sleep style and comfort preference. We're available on the Live Chat function on our website or via email.
This may be a better way to find the mattress that suits you. Good luck.

June D.
June D.

I would like one of your matresses, what different types do you supply and as I am in Cairns, where to buy these?

Chiropedic   DM

Hi June, We don't have stores in QLD (not yet), but we do offer free delivery AU-wide on multiple products. You can find them here: external link  & external link .

If there is a product on external link  that you are interested in, please let us know. We can then contact one of our carriers to get a shipping quote.

Emilia

HAPPY FAIRMONTER
HAPPY FAIRMONTER

I have fibromyalgia..Thinking of the adjustable bed for extra comfort..Has anyone bought the adjustable bed and comments please..also i livenin metro SA is the dellivery free there. And does the gel surface make u feel cold as that wouldnt suit me..i already use a pocket spring mattress and i use a latex foam topper.
Appreciate any feedback before sale ends

MM a
MM a

Sorry, I don’t know

marilync
marilync

We purchased a Springwall Chiropedic Bahama mattress 5 years ago four our bed at the cottage. We are now looking to replace our mattress at home. Can you please tell us where we could buy the same mattress? We live in Toronto Canada

Chiropedic   DM

Hi Marilync, I think you are after this company external link .
We are based in Melbourne, Australia:)

Cheers,
Emilia

Jet
Jet

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Chiropedic   DM

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years. We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.

Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu
Agu

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Chiropedic   DM

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Arlette
Arlette

Can I get my old mattress picked up?

Chiropedic   DM

Hi Arlette, Yes you can get your old mattress removed with selected ranges. For more information about mattress removal feel free to follow the link below.

external link

Regards Amy

Chiropedic Bedding.

Hadenuf17
Hadenuf17

I recently had a stay at RNR Apartments in North Melbourne and was so impressed with the mattress that while I was in the City popped into reception to inquire as to the maker - Chiropedic Bedding. Are there many 'styles' to choose from?

Colliewobble
Colliewobble

Plenty to choose from. Different 'feel' e.g soft, medium, hard etc. Bases are also available. Again, knowledable staff and not pushy!

Ajay
Ajay

There is a comprehensive list of of all their products (which is a very wide range) at the company website which can be viewed by clicking on this link "https://www.chiropedic.net.au/". If the link doesn't work for some reason, then just type the address into the url tab and press enter. or search via google "chiropedic mattress factory direct" then click on the link when it comes up on the list. You can explore mattress options and pricing easily on their website.

Tony
Tony

Yes plenty of styles , levels of firmness and price levels. Great products at great prices without pushy salespeople.

Karen
Karen

Are all current Chiro-pedic mattresses foam? My daughter has an older pillow top Chiro-pedic that is like sleeping on a cloud - firm but still plush feeling. If I could buy hers I would!

Chiropedic   DM

Hi Karen, We offer a range of mattresses that include memory foam, gel, and latex. Please click here to view our current foam mattresses available external link .

JAsia Lorenc
JAsia Lorenc

Hi, some are all foam, some are foam and gel. You would need to go to store and make enquiries.

Jess
Jess

How long does it last for?

Chiropedic   DM

Hi Jess, our range of mattresses come with warranties from 1 year to 20 years depending on the quality.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic representatives