Classic Pools

Classic Pools Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Hi everyone, has any one installed an oval pool themselves got a few questions
We have just had one installed

Crappy Kreepy Crawler that classic Pools sent with ‘ KIT POOL’ paid enough for the pool and installation at least you guys could supply quality products. Takes me 3 days to clean the pool with the Crawler....absolutely ridiculous!!!! I have better things to do....steps also move, cinder blocks in steps aren’t good enough to hold down the steps and the rail was never installed!!!! Oh I forgot...I’m the owner builder right? Tried to get other Pool companies to help but they won’t touch your product or deal with your issues..... I’m ready to send the crawler back to Hoppers Crossing and throwing over thier fence and making a complaint to the Ombudsman about service, installation and quality of product ( pool and filter and solar ) So if I want help C at Hoppers tells you to get help from other pool companies.....I want answers on we’re to find people to help install steps properly and also what’s the best Crawler ?

Hi there has anyone owning a extreme stainless pool had any fading issue with the stone pattern fading on the outer wall?
hi andy , fading yes lots of it mainly on bottom but yes on wall i also have crinkles on the bottom hoping to resolve i have been handballed all over the place, it has been that bad with stress and anger i've been sick and been in hospital through stress i'm wanting them to take pool away and money back and them to take pool away

skimmer box empties the fills over and over when pump is on ie not a costant flow. what can we do?
Check that the flap on the skimmer box isn't stuck and that it's free so that you don't get an airlock inside the pump. The water level must also be high enough. Hope that helps

I'm curious I asked them for a quote on an above ground pool measuring 6.8 x 3.6 or there abouts and it was going to cost me close to 25,000 Has anyone else paid this much for an above ground pool? This also included council permits and fencing
Dealing with them at the moment....independent services all the way through....it's just a kit you pay for....fencing is independent, excavation, installer......all independent services....was told by Charlie that the fencing guy is awesome, called him, he came out then told me that Classic pools arrange it...????? I'm so confused because after dealing with them, being told that I'm the owner builder, why is it that all the independent services tell you to go back to Craig at classic??

Has anyone had issues with corrosion with their above ground salt pool? We purchased an above ground salt lap pool October 2012 then a few months ago a wall bulged away from the supports on inspection corrosion to the steel structures that the pool sits on all the way around.
Actually I was wondering the same thing...I've been thinking about the salt option but now I'm reconsidering since reading this.We have pulled the pool down, corrosion has affected the entire steel work, really disappointed.Yes exact same thing has happened to us this weekend. Not happy and not sure where we stand as warranty doesn't cover it. 9 year old pool well looked after. How did they help you with yours?

Get an answer from our members and Classic Pools representatives