CMYK Colour Online Questions & Answers

miliani s.
miliani s.

I have attempted twice to pay for order E654164. The system has rejected my payment, using my username and current password,
saying they need a one-off password. What password is this and how do I get one. I want to finalise this matter.
Miliani Sansoni

CMYK Colour Online   DM

Hi Philip, Thanks for your message.
It appears your card is being declined by your credit card provider and not by us.
Please contact your cared provider for support.

Regards
cmykonline.com.au

Robin
Robin

In Snapdish Active Participation MUST be every 365 days, is that the case with Momento Photobooks?

CMYK Colour Online   DM

Hi Robin, we are a commercial printing company with no relationship with Momento pr Snapfish. Best if you contact them direct for answers to your questions. Regards
external link

helen
helen

does your company remove backgrounders in photo's e'g' I have an old photo with two people standing side by side. I would like one person and background removed leaving just one person remaining in the photo. If so, how long would it take for your company to do this?

MickB
MickB

My experience with CNYK is that they don’t ‘doctor’ photos however it’s best to email the company direct. They respond quickly

CMYK Colour Online   DM

Hi Helen, thanks for your inquiry. Can you please email your request (including the photo in question) to print@cmykonline.com.au? Our team can then check if this is something we can help you with.

Get an answer from our members and CMYK Colour Online representatives