Computer Alliance Questions & Answers

Algi P
Algi P · Computer Alliance

HI can you build a computer for me in a silver Jonsbo v11 mini tower case with win 11 pro using all components selected by you not for gaming just as a basic simple computer for home use thank you appreciate your response and the cost for doing it.

alexander290305
alexander290305 · Online store

Hey, I was wondering what the average time it would take a package to ship to Melbourne, or if there was a way to see estimated time. Ty

Computer Alliance   DM

We try to ship on the same or next business day from when you order by Parcelpost (to a residential address), or Startrack (to a commercial address). Commercial deliveries to Melbourne addresses are taking 2 to 5 days.

If we're sending to a residential address, then we're finding that stuff is quite fast to get to the local distribution centre (so it doesn't seem to matter much where its coming from) but is taking a long time between the local distribution centre and the final address. Australia post is still slow from the lockdown... It will take at least a week, probably 10 days and maybe more. Things are now improving since lockdown has ended.

Tracey H.
Tracey H. · Computer Alliance

If I were to buy a motherboard to pick up, how would I ask them to do a BIOS software update? Do I call them after I make the purchase or is there an option on the website?

Computer Alliance   DM

Ring through to Sales and order the mainboard for pickup, they will organize the BIOS update for you and call when completed

Tracey H.
Tracey H. · Computer Alliance

Do you guys do BIOS updates for motherboards?

Computer Alliance   DM

Hi Tracey, Yes our service technicians do Bios updates on request. Contact us via phone on 34213200 or visit the store

hotmud
hotmud · Online store

does the gigabyte b450m-h mainboard that i recently purchased from you require bios update to run amd ryzen 5 3600 cpu?
if so, how do i upgrade bios before installing the cpu?

Computer Alliance   DM

Hi, No it doesn't require a BIOS update, you will see on the box that it has Ryzen 3000 Ready on it.

Rajesh
Rajesh · Computer Alliance

Could you pse let me know who is CEO or Business Development Head or Sales Head of Computer Alliance?

율 김.
율 김. · Computer Alliance

Hi , do you have laptop "gl731gt-h7101t"??
If i order online, how long does it take to receive the goods?? Please reply. Thanks

Computer Alliance   DM

Hi, we have this notebook in stock. Current delivery times are typically slower than normal, but it also depends on where you are. If you email sales@computeralliance.com.au with your location details we can assist further.
Regards,

Brent Bryan
Brent Bryan

speak to Alex. the only decent salesmen there

Michael Mc
Michael Mc · Computer Alliance

How much would a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080ti cost me. I have read a lot of info and the price structure is all over the place. Just to let you know it will be going with a Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 mobo, Lian Li OXL Case, 64 Gb Corsair 3200MHz ram, Gigabyte 19-9900K CPU. I would appreciate your input greatly.
Michael

Computer Alliance   DM

Hi, prices are unpredictable at the moment whilst we are experiencing many stock shortages during the Coronavirus Pandemic. We do have one left of the external link  which can be ordered through out website.
Regards,

Michael Mc
Michael Mc · Computer Alliance

Do you stock or can you get the Gigabyte Nvidia Aorus RTX 2080 ti?

TinaPaul S. · Computer Alliance

Is the monitor redemption a con

Computer Alliance   DM

No, if it is a redemption via MSI you claim at this link external link
Full T&C at link

The page does not exist

Yes it does, verified through 3 different browers external link

William H.
William H. · Computer Alliance

How much is a WD Terrsbyte

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you ring and ask

Lee
Lee · Computer Alliance

Does the company have finance options?

Computer Alliance   DM

Computer Alliance offers Smartway as a means of customer finance. To check if Smartway is viable for you visit external link

The CA Team

Canis Major
Canis Major · Computer Alliance

could i get some tips or know how to burn/copy cd/dvd/photos as i just bought this tower 30/7/18 and i would

like some tips or help! please....

Computer Alliance   DM

Hi Please phone customer service, 07 3421 3200, and our technicians will be able to give you some pointers and get you heading in the right direction

Alternatively Google is always your friend

Brian
Brian · Computer Alliance

So I've lost the USB for the wireless headset, Razer Man O'War. Is the warranty still valid if purchased on the 5/11/16? I also still have the reciept?

Computer Alliance   DM

Hi Brian, From what I can see the Razer Man O'War headsets had a 1 year warranty on them, as you purchased them over 18 months ago it is not within warranty anymore.

Craig.

Computer Alliance   DM

Hi Brian I have reviewed you question and our original response and would ask that you contact me directly so that we can resolve the issue with your Razor product

07 34213200

Ian

trevor
trevor · Computer Alliance

will buy laptop want to know can I pay with visa debit for cash prices?

Computer Alliance   DM

Hi Trevor, Yes you can use a Visa Debit card, if you push "credit" as the option there would be a 1% surcharge, if you hit cheque or savings then there is no additional surcharge.

Craig.

vivek
vivek · Computer Alliance

How we can Identify best remote desktop services company ?

Grumpy old man.
Grumpy old man.

Sorry, can't help, I have no experience in this field.

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives

Select a listing for your question