Computer Alliance Questions & Answers

4.7 from 1,551 reviews

5 questions from our users

Lee

Leeasked

Does the company have finance options?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance offers Smartway as a means of customer finance. To check if Smartway is viable for you visit https://www.smartway.com.au/how-it-works

The CA Team

Canis Major

Canis Majorasked

could i get some tips or know how to burn/copy cd/dvd/photos as i just bought this tower 30/7/18 and i would
like some tips or help! please....

Hi

Please phone customer service, 07 3421 3200, and our technicians will be able to give you some pointers and get you heading in the right direction

Alternatively Google is always your friend

Brian

Brianasked

So I've lost the USB for the wireless headset, Razer Man O'War. Is the warranty still valid if purchased on the 5/11/16? I also still have the reciept?

Hi Brian,

From what I can see the Razer Man O'War headsets had a 1 year warranty on them, as you purchased them over 18 months ago it is not within warranty anymore.

Craig.

Hi Brian

I have reviewed you question and our original response and would ask that you contact me directly so that we can resolve the issue with your Razor product

07 34213200

Ian

trevor

trevorasked

will buy laptop want to know can I pay with visa debit for cash prices?

Hi Trevor,

Yes you can use a Visa Debit card, if you push "credit" as the option there would be a 1% surcharge, if you hit cheque or savings then there is no additional surcharge.

Craig.

vivek

vivekasked

How we can Identify best remote desktop services company ?

Grumpy old man.
Grumpy old man.

Sorry, can't help, I have no experience in this field.

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives