CovaU

CovaU Questions & Answers

Verifiedcovau.com.au
Carefulshopper
Carefulshopper

Re: Your Carefulshopper reply - To be frank, you posting a reply for me to send an email to you, after your staff have wasted one hour of my time....is unbelievable. Do you honestly think I would be become a customer after such bad service? To make it clear, NO. And reason why posted this experience on this review website, cause such poor customer service needs to be highlighted.

Ben R.
Ben R.

For Residential Electricity at postcode 2164, why does the CovaU website only offer the "Freedom Online" plan at "28% more than the reference price" and the "Freedom" plan for "31% more than the reference price"? Isn't the whole point of attracting new customers to offer pricing below the reference price? Or have I missed something?

Joe
Joe

How can I trust such a company that clearly posts hundreds of fake reviews here?

CovaU Energy   DM

Hi Joe, sorry we missed your question here. All reviews directly come from our customers. We recommend that both bad and good experiences be shared so that we can continue to learn from our mistakes and strive to deliver the best service possible.

tigre
tigre

Yeah, the postive reviews do seem obviously fake. It's disappointing that Australian companies are acting so dishonestly.

Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

I didn't receive the first couple of paper statements when I first signed up and since my concession card was updated have not received my state-based concession details on the paper bill....also am having trouble finding where my total bill is up to.

CovaU Energy   DM

Hi Alexandra, good day! May we ask for you account number so we can review your account and have one of our representative contact you today?
Thanks!

chana

hi, i am after your best gas and electricity combo rate for a flat in East St kilda 3183. have no previous bills

CovaU Energy   DM

Hi Chana, thank you for expressing interest on our product. We would love to provide necessary details regarding your enquiry, May we ask for you best contact number and email address for us to send you a quotation?
Hope to hear from you soon.

0412361999

CovaU Energy   DM

Thanks, Chana! Kindly keep your line open. We'll have our energy consultants contact you.

Jaime

Do they offer the option of quarterly billing?
Not everyone prefers monthly billing.

CovaU Energy   DM

Hi Lucy. Thank you for your message. CovaU Energy can provide an option for monthly and quarterly billing depending on the type of meter your property is currently in. May we know if this is for your residential or business? And if you're on a Smart Meter? If you are on a Smart Meter, you will be billed every month. I suggest you contact our customer service team at 1300 689 866 to check your supply address or your existing account to see if we can arrange your account on a quarterly billing. Have a good day Lucy.

Jaime

Thank you for your quick response.
I am wishing to switch providers for my residential property, no smart meter.
I will definitely be calling to talk more about your plans.
Thank you again.
Lucy.

Ray Cocker
Ray Cocker

What about solar feed in tariffs?

CovaU Energy   DM

Hi Ray! Thank you for showing interest with our energy services. CovaU Energy offers Solar Energy Plan with Feed-In Tarrifs. Is this for your residential or for your business? For more information, you may visit our website at external link . You may also call us at 1300 689 866 so we can discuss to you the solar energy plan.

Beemer
Beemer

Do you service the Northern Rivers of NSW eg Alstonville 2477 ?

CovaU Energy   DM

Hi Beemer. Thank you for showing interest with our energy services. As checked, we're happy to inform you that the address you have provided is serviceable with an electricity service. To give you full quotation of our rates and exclusive offer, you may contact us at 1300 689 866 or send us an email at support@covau.com.au. You have good day!

Liz
Liz

Does Covau give lifetime discounts on its accounts? Liz

Anna
Anna

No, for me- 1 month later of switching to them, they already changed the rates.

CovaU Energy   DM

That's a good question, Liz! As long as you continue your contract with CovaU, you will continue to receive great benefits and your agreed discount for the term of your contract. If we have not heard from you at the end of your contract we will renew your contract on the same terms, benefits and discounts if they are still available. If they are no longer available we will place you on an offer as similar as possible unless otherwise advised. However to ensure that you are always receiving the maximum benefits available to you it is important to keep in contact with us, particularly as your contract nears expiry. If you have any questions, you may call us at 1300 689 866 or you may write us at support@covau.com.au. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and CovaU Energy representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

CovaU is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023, 2022.

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now